Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

A Surprise Visitor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Morlis bowed respectfully, and then quickly said in a calm manner, "Im sorry, but i really must get back to my work. I shall see you in the morning perhaps. Farewell." Morlis quickly returned home via his carriage. He soon found himself back at his study, back at his desk, and back at his draft. A smile crept upon his face, and he said to himself in a low whisper, "Fool." He laughed in a hushed manner for a second before returning to his draft. However, he was soon interrupted by another individual at the door to his study. The individual wore a black cloak, but the hood was removed. His skin was dark, as that of an Earth Kingdom citizen. He cleared his throat, and Morlis looked up and his expression was of no surprise. Morlis nodded, and his attention was caught. Morlis spoke professionally, "Did you find it?" The individual hesitated before speaking. "We searched the library and found the tomes my lord." Morlis nodded slightly, but his eyes narrowed, and he asked, "And the map?" The individual hesitated once more, this time much longer, "It was removed before we reached it, but we have intelligence that......." The man was lunged forward towards the desk, and Morlis's hand was literally pulling the man towards him. The man's vein bulged from his neck, and his eyes were wide with fear. As Morlis bloodbended (at a low level), he chuckled in a quite sinister manner. He smiled to himself and said, "I asked for one mere request. I reward those who fufill my wishes, and all are well and good." The man;s vein bulged out more, and he clenched his teeth, seathing with pain. Morlis continued, "When people fail me. When people stand in my way. I deal with them." The vein bulged once more, and Morlis stood up and approached the man. Morlis began to stroke the individual's neck with a cold finger. Morlis, again, continued, "So tell me, how is it possible that I might show mercy?" Morlis's words were as cold as ice, and the man was frozen with fear. Suddenly, the man fell to the ground, and he was gasping for air, breathing heavily. Morlis calmly sat back down, and said in a calm, authoritative voice, "You have one week. If you fail, you will be replaced." The individual quickly rose, and bowed. He left without a word. Morlis smiled to himself, apparehently satisfied with the result. With that, he continued to write the new draft......

Earthbender  Firebender  Airbender  Waterbender
lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:39 pm

^ What is this?

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]
Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:48 pm

I'm still banned from the chat and its been two days already.

Earthbender  Firebender  Airbender  Waterbender
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   

Back to top Go down

A Surprise Visitor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2