Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

How Do!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cao Cao
Elite Novice
Elite Novice

PostSubject: How Do!   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:40 am

Newbie but long fan of Avatar. I was losing hope of finding a good avatar site and you guys looked awsome. Story is creative and fun, as such I look forward to meeting new people and rping. My idea for a character is a Noble from the Fire Naiton who is also a General in the Army. Hope this good and if any fire naiton woman want to be part of a noble family, he will be available. Good day to all and a happy Rp.
Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: How Do!   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:51 am

Hej, you should check out my Shang family members (links below) if you like Fire Nation nobility, if you are high nobility you are probably either their adversaries because of a power struggle when it comes to influence on the Fire Lord, or their friend and ally Very Happy Or at least a well respected member of their social group. One Shang once even became Light Queen, but she is probably die soon due to an assassin's plot, also we Shangs from the capitol have little to no connection to our grand-aunt in the Light Nation xD...

But enough of the selfish rper's gibbergabber Very Happy

I am Draken, and I hope you have as much fun as possible here! Welcome to the Avatar RPG, and may we see a lot of each other Wink

Also one of the Shang family members is soon going to be married (Railja, see below) and I'm still looking for a politically intriguing match for her (arranged marriage, of course, who needs love Very Happy). I'm open to a happy, unhappy, forced, or even Romeo-and-Juliet like (in case of adversaries) relationship!!!

Wow I can't believe it, this post looks like an advertisment more than a whole-hearted welcome to you...

I'm sorry Very Happy I am just thrilled that there is going to be some more Fire Nation Nobility to play with!!!
*hops up and down*
Yeah, okay, I'll just stop rambling now after another, really, honestly, whole-hearted WELCOME!!!

Zexenuma j'nah, vaex bekiw, waph vis.

List of Characters
Back to top Go down
Cao Cao
Elite Novice
Elite Novice

PostSubject: Re: How Do!   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:54 am

My OC will have his own Noble family but I am happy to fomr a political alliance between two powerful fmailies through a polittical marriage.
Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: How Do!   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:57 am

OK, Very Happy

lol, hope I did not run you over there, you don't have to if you don't want to, but the ball will be a better feast of course if at least one interessant is there xD, all others are either married or not interested lol.

List of Characters

Last edited by drakendottir on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT: If you want to talk, I'm in the chat right now :D)
Back to top Go down
Cao Cao
Elite Novice
Elite Novice

PostSubject: Re: How Do!   Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Not at all it's great and gets my character into the story of polititcs. He will do it because his mother and family ask him too, but he may not like it at first, however that could chnage after he meets Railja. I have a breif incomplete chaarcter app up I will finish later tonght. have a look at what I have so far to see if Railja will like him.
Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: How Do!   Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:30 pm

I think she will see it the same way he does. She is determined to be loyal to her family and bring honour to them the way they chose it for her. Since he is a pretty important person, she of course will agree to marry him.

With time, she will grow to respect, like, and even love him in her own way, although he is almost twice her age. I think it will be a rocky path since he probably won't take his young wife very serious at first and expect her to be the perfect little fashion doll most noble girls are, but when he realizes she is a sensitive, intelligent and strong personality underneath, he might treat her different and win her over. Very Happy

List of Characters
Back to top Go down
Cao Cao
Elite Novice
Elite Novice

PostSubject: Re: How Do!   Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Perhaps, ultimately what he wants is a wife who will love him for himself and not for his welath and postion.
Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: How Do!   Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Well, ultimately what Railja will be dreaming of is to be appreciated and loved for the person she is, not for her appearance or the good connections and power of her family.
So I think they are on the same page there.

List of Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do!   

Back to top Go down

How Do!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar The Last Airbender RPG :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: