Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi [WIP]
Yesterday at 7:29 pm by Sara

» Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]
Yesterday at 5:34 pm by Loolaalee

» A new place to belong (Closed Flashback)
Yesterday at 4:29 pm by Makaru

» Information on the Militaries of the Six Nations [WIP]
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:09 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» Diary of Bree
Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:39 pm by Monkey King

» Ayin Daeris, Daughter of the Fang Clan Chieftain
Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:54 am by Fire Lord Kouzai

» Claire tristan
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:17 am by Fire Lord Kouzai

» Aleph Null [Ancient]
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:41 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:10 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy

-Head Moderator-
Yukina

-Moderators-
Niya
Sara
River

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
King Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan V Wynphyra
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4705)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1274)

Bailey The Flamewarden (955)

Leosan (878)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (644)

Monkey King (627)

Share | 

Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Sedikit sighed. This was why he disliked people. Especially kids like the boy in front of him. They had no manners, no sense of respect or being. They simply lived their little lives as spiteful creatures paying no attention to the beauty and art around them, or the wisdom of their elders. Sedikit was barely any different, which is why he felt he could think such things about people and individuals. Humanity as a whole was fine; like sand on a beach. When you look at all of it it's quite beautiful and grand. But when you pick up one grain and observe, you realize there is nothing remarkable about it. The angry and dim remarks from the boy only heightened his theory, though Ba'sill wasn't faring any better.

He walked to Ba'sill and lightly touched him on the shoulder. True, Sedikit didn't know the assassin too well, but he felt connected through Claudia. Then, in his soft and velvety voice he said,

"The Order has given me a job here. He's not worth it."

Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:24 am

Dansu

He chuckled. His eyes which settled forwards lowered, the kid's words were well adjusted, as he shattered his sentences, the words leaped from the under lip. Each pressed against eachother gracefully.

"Dansu; Utsukushi Dansu~" His voice was misty and faint. The wind tore along his braid. Flinging it softly.

He elegantly placed his pupils towards Sedikit. Which approached the kid yet again.

"I don't know who those are. You should check the Upper Ring." He sighed and tossed himself towards the green meadow, his behind slept beneath. While he remained conscious. Glaring at the two.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:27 am

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Ba'sill sent the other boy a dubious look. He acquiesced, however, and took a step back. The boy folded his arms, sulking down at the earth. Ba'sill didn't care that the gesture made him look very much like a petulant child -- he'd wanted to fight dammit!

The guy finally introduced himself. Utsukushi Dansu. Weird name. It sounded like "dance-oo". Although Ba'sill couldn't talk; both his aliases bordered on downright foreign. With Sedikit standing beside him, they were quite the trio. He wondered about a name. The Awesome Agnames, League of Foreign-Sounding Individuals .. ? He was cut short there; there wasn't much synonyms involved in given naming in general.

"I don't know who those are. You should check the Upper Ring," said Dansu.

Ba'sill reached up, using his fingers to swipe his bangs back. "Oi. What are you two talking about?"

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]
Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:36 pm

| Utsukushi "Dansu" |

Curled his fingers elegantly. As he placed his palm into the ground and roughened him tightly. His body exposed through various angles. He flipped his emerald blue pupils. Staring; Blankly towards the kid.

"Some Random Family."

He sighed, the words he had released left out a trail of a shabby voice. His throat was cut short. He slith his words and smiled.

"Anyway. 'Ba'sill' you should've realized by now that I barely speak to strangers. But now that I know your name and you know mine. . . .I think we're good~". He snapped his head and jerked his knees, while as they bended, he propelled himself to intake his composure yet again. Standing atop the green meadow while he continued to glare at the seemingly kid.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Sedikit narrowed his eyes at Dansu, if only for a moment, and flexed his fingers. He had been on edge lately, and this sudden meeting with Ba'sill and the conversation with both of them wasn't making it any better. He watched Dansu flop down in the grassy meadow behind them, letting his guard down completely. He shouldn't trust them that well yet. Huh. Overconfident probably.

"I don't know who those are. You should check the Upper Ring."

Of course you don't, I only asked because I had nothing else to say. I know they're in the Lower Ring, and close. He kept his mouth shut as usual, turning only to Ba'sill and tilting his head. Did Ba'sill want to help him with this mission or go off picking fights in the city? Sedikit wouldn't refuse help, but he wouldn't ask for it either. So he had no quarrel if the boy wanted to come with him.

Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:23 am

halted momentarily, glancing at the duo warily. He spoke aloud, his voice slightly lowered to keep the utter silence around. "Hm, well, perhaps you two wish to have some tea?" Dansu's signature personality hadn't taken turn in his statement. It was just a quick retaliation to what both had said. His eyes were in his favor, glowing widely into it's peak just as the glistening sun rays had descended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   

Back to top Go down

Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2