Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4800)

Loolaalee (1343)

LadyKura (1291)

Bailey The Flamewarden (954)

Leosan (878)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (699)

Earth King Lu (687)

Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (650)

River (647)

Share | 

If miracles did come true.. (Kura)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: If miracles did come true.. (Kura)   Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:33 pm

// Queen Kailani Leiheng //

Spoiler:

Kailani would step out of the wedding for a moment or two, feeling a little dizzy and stressed. She tried ever so hard to be happy, yet her happiness was drowned with feelings of worry. Kailani missed her boy, it had been ages since she'd seen little Roman.

Kailani has always believed in miracles, maybe just once, it would come true. More depressing feelings came to thought, what if Roman was dead? What if he was dying, with nobody to help?

This was no time to pity, it was time for effort. This would mean missing Owlan's wedding, but her son was more important, Kailani would not give up on him. Kailani walked down into the village, lifting the skirt of her dress slightly, so it wouldn't ruin or get dirty.

As a mother, or stepmother, Kailani knew that her boy was out there somewhere, she just needed to believe it. Thoughts entered her mind saying, ''Your stupid. A queen in a big ballgown, with a lot of jewellery just escaping the wedding and finding your son who could be dead? Crazy woman''.

It was true, was she really going crazy?.. maybe her sadness had gotten to her head, and she feels a little sleepy? No it can't be, Roman is my boy and I will not desert him. A few whispers and voices were heard, maybe somehow, she would find Roman, if miracles did come true.[/i]

Kyoko
"You don't need parents to have a real family, sometimes a family is a group of people that you love and that make you happy."

Kyoko's Characters | PM | Tourney Battle
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: If miracles did come true.. (Kura)   Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:01 pm

| Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei |

Date: April, 708 AO

Ba'sill sat on one of the many balconies of the palace, staring over the complex design that made up the capital city of the Vermilion Dragon Empire. For an eleven-year-old with 'precious cargo', it was was pure hell. He had spent months trying to breach the impeccable security of the city. Combined with Roman's ailing health, it was extremely difficult. It'd taken an ample amount of time to find someone to pass through with them in exchange for a healthy sum of cash. Cash, Ba'sill surmised, that would have been more useful finding treatments for Roman.

Roman's ridiculously long hair was cut below his shoulders again, a few stray strands sticking out from the jeweled hat Ba'sill had him put on. He was draped in layers and layers of sashes and robes that, despite the heat, did very well keeping the sickly prince warm. Darin had made sure of that. There wasn't much he could do about the prince's face. Roman had such a unique feminine face, however, that he hoped the court would just mistake him for a girl.

Ba'sill had been sitting on the cursed balcony for a while, listening to the music pouring in from down below, until a blessing presented itself to him in the form of Kailani Leiheng, Roman's stepmother.

Darin couldn't believe the good fortune! He was just considering leaving Roman on the balcony in order to pantomime the family alone, but this was great!

He turned to his charge. Roman was propped up against the bars of the balcony, blissfully sleeping. The prince's narcolepsy was astounding at times; Roman could sleep anywhere at anytime because of his weak immune system.

Ba'sill shook him firmly, trying to be patient as Roman's eyes slowly opened.

"Rii?" the petite prince mumbled.

"Come on," Darin urged. "It's time."

Roman's face brightened considerably. He let the older boy pick him up, carrying him bridal style to the edge of the balcony, and didn't even flinch as Darin stepped on the railing and leaped the several feet below to land near Kailani. He did wince, however, when Ba'sill actually hit the ground. Ba'sill knew he was wondering if his friend had hurt himself.

"I'm fine," Darin told him, before taking a few steps forward, into his mother's line of sight.

Kailani appeared a bit weathered, and it made Ba'sill all the more satisfied to finally get the two back together. He set Roman on his feet in front of her, watching raptly as Roman's eyes widened in recognition. They were still, Roman staring at his mother with disbelieving eyes. He seemed close to tears. Ba'sill folded his arms patiently.

"A gift from me to you," he summarized, smiling somewhat. "I believe you know who this is."

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]
Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]

Last edited by LadyKura on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: If miracles did come true.. (Kura)   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Kailani would look straight in front on her, this was extremely unbelievable. Was she really going crazy, or was this who she thought it was.. It was Roman! Her eyes widened, tears running down her cheeks, opening her arms and kneeling down.

She hugged Roman, cuddling him closely. ''Roman! Oh goodness dear, i've missed you so much! It's been so worrying not knowing where you were!''. Kailani said, sobbing, and wiping her eyes. Holding Roman in her arms, she would turn to Ba'sill. Her face glowed with happiness.

''I don't know what else to say, but Thank you! Without you, he would probably been ill or worse! .. Can I offer you any sort of reward, young man?''. Kailani asked Ba'sill, as she was eternally grateful, returning her boy to her. She looked at Roman, and put her hands on his cheeks. ''I'm so happy your alright, darling!''. Kailani commented.

She thought, ''Taking him back would cause more danger, Anuk would probably boil up, but I'm sure Kihana, Cassian and Castiel would love to see him..''. She turned to Roman and asked, ''Would you like to see your brothers and sister again? Kihana has been so upset with out you''. Kailani would suggest, still knowing if she took him into the wedding, Anuk would notice.

Maybe this young man could help, maybe.. he could sneak Roman in. ''Could you possibly do a favor for me? I'm sure Roman's siblings are dying to see him, but I need you to sneak him past Anuk..''. She asked Ba'sill, it was a risk, but her first miracle came true, why not her second?

Kyoko
"You don't need parents to have a real family, sometimes a family is a group of people that you love and that make you happy."

Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: If miracles did come true.. (Kura)   Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:29 pm

| Prince Roman Leiheng ;D|

Roman could barely see through his tears, and scarcely heard Ba'sill over the sheer force at which was was crying. "Mama!" he said weakly, fisting his hands in the fabric of her pretty dress. He was finally seeing Kailani again! It felt like ages since he was able to lie in her warm embrace. Darin's company was nice, but he missed his mother and Kihana and the twins. He even missed his matrons.

"You are welcome," he heard Ba'sill say once he calmed down somewhat. Roman settled for just lying there, gently nodding off, head pressed in the crook of his stepmother's shoulder.

"It's been, what? Three months, hasn't it?" Darin inquired. His tone sounded surprised, as if he'd been faced with something he wasn't expecting. "You seem to already know about your husband .." his voice trailed off, as it often did when he mentioned something obvious.

Roman's brow furrowed. The mention of his father was enough to make him stiffen, and his eyes to water all over again. Roman glanced about over Kailani's shoulder, wondering if the man was around. He remembered the mean things Anuk told him, and was afraid to see him again.

"Bringing Roman inside is too risky," Darin informed Kailani. "Too many people would be able to recognize him and alert the king. I can, however, bring the princes and princesses here. Just a moment."

In a flash, his older friend was gone, leaving Roman with Kailani. Roman hugged his stepmother tightly, relishing her wonderful fragrance and the soft velvety feel of her skin. It was surreal to see her again. Before, he only saw her in his dreams ..

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]
Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: If miracles did come true.. (Kura)   Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:54 am

Kailani smiled down at Roman, her arms wrapped tightly around him. She would love to see her steps-sons and step-daughter's face when they see Roman, but right now, she would comfort him, and making sure he's safe.

It was quite a shock, knowing Anuk hated his own child. Kailani could understand his pain, of Hana dying, but blaming it on poor Roman wasn't the option. She waited for Ba'sill to return, looking down at Roman. He's weak immune system was severe at times, but Ba'sill was a true hero to help him.

This moment had happened in her dreams, the part where she finally found Roman. Replayed so many more times, it almost felt like a dream right now.

Kyoko

Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: If miracles did come true.. (Kura)   Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:14 pm

OOC: GYAH! Long post!!! Sooo sorry. XP

| Prince Castiel |

When the little boy dressed in elaborate robes singled them out during the party and came up to speak to them, Castiel did not know what to think. Cassian was in one of his lesser moods. This usually happened when the introvert was forced to be around a lot of people at once. Castiel and Cassian were both introverts, actually, but Castiel had a much higher tolerance than his twin. Nevertheless, he was in the midst of seeking somewhere quieter they could be, away from all the hustle and bustle.

"Hey! You two!" The voice, quite callous for a kid, shouted at them.

Cassian whipped around instantly, already having sensed the child's approach but not deeming him dangerous enough for a weapon, of course. He did glare daggers at him, though, except the boy didn't flinch. He was odd; the boy wore expensive clothes, along with real jewelry, but the most striking part about him was his crimson red eyes. His hair was long and so black it was purplish, unlike Castiel and Cassian's bluish tint.

"Follow me. I gotta show you something," said the kid. "Where is the princess?"

Castiel suspiciously led him to where Kihana was, assuming the boy to be one of her friends. However, when Kihana also stared at the boy in confusion, Cassian snarled, posture growing rigid.

"What do you want?" he demanded. "I don't have time to be kidding around. This is a formal event and if you want to go around and play, leave the royals out of it."

"This is important," the kid insisted in a clipped, no-nonsense manner.

Castiel blanched, then his eyes narrowed. What kind of kid was this? A boy that could stand up to Cassian, and had obvious high intellect swimming in those peculiar red eyes? He wasn't a normal child, that much was clear. Even Cassian had the grace to settle with a vicious look, but did nothing more.

Kihana was enamored. Through her insistence, the trio finally allowed the kid to lead them outside the palace and into the cool air of spring. At first, in the short distance, all Castiel could make out was his stepmother. Then, as they drew nearer, it was obvious she was holding something tenderly.

"Mama!" Kihana called, racing ahead. She stopped short, however, her feet slowing down and grinding to a halt. At this, Castiel started forward, intent on protecting his sister from whatever shocked her so, and almost froze himself as she started up again, this time sobbing earnestly.

"ROMAN!" she screamed. She reached Kailani and tugged at her mother's arms. "Ro-Ro! Roman!"

Castiel grew numb. Roman? he thought. Was it really .. ?

Cassian seemed to teleport, vanishing then reappearing at his stepmother's side. He took one look at the bundle in her arms, then wrapped his own arms around the both of them. His shoulders shook slightly. Was .. was he crying? Cassian? Castiel knew Cassian was even more attached to their little brother than he was, but he never saw Cassian cry since they were young children. He hadn't even cried when Mother died!

Castiel stepped forward, a feeling of complete and utter disbelief spreading through him. But he feel short of Kailani and fell to his knees. The boy was beside him in an instant, cold red eyes boring down. Castiel peered up at him. The look on his face explained everything.

Castiel did the only thing that felt natural: he pulled the kid close, ignoring how the child stiffened in his embrace. "Thanks," he breathed. "Oh God .. thank you so much."

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: If miracles did come true.. (Kura)   Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Kailani smiled at them all, and wrapping her arms around them all. It was now a happy family. She looked to Cassian, and saw tears falling from his eyes, she decided to leave him, give him peace and not preach on his tears. A few tears slipped from her eyes.

Kihana looked extremely joyful, from her head bowing down low, to a bright glow of happiness to her face. Kailani never felt so happy, she was never as close as this with her family, but as she reached her arms around them all, she felt like their proper mother. Although she could never replace Hana, she knew that this is what they wanted, a real mother, who didn't need to be biological, just her personality fitting into it.

She cuddled them all, including Cassian and Castiel, and she felt proud. Roman was back, and everything would be happy again.. if only now this could be a LARGE secret from Anuk.

''Oh I am so glad Roman is back, and you definitely look a lot happier Kihana!''. Kailani said, with a large smile on her face. Looking to Castiel and Cassian, she didn't really know what to say, but give them a hug each. She said ''I'll never be Hana, but I will be your mother if you need me''. Kailani would say, not meaning to upset anybody, just trying to make the family closer.

Kyoko

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If miracles did come true.. (Kura)   

Back to top Go down

If miracles did come true.. (Kura)
Page 1 of 1