Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4794)

Loolaalee (1332)

LadyKura (1291)

Bailey The Flamewarden (954)

Leosan (878)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (699)

Earth King Lu (687)

Tarink (647)

River (647)

Share | 

Slick Ice

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenozi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Slick Ice   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:24 am

Kenozi had just arrived at the Northern Water Tribe. He was a little uneasy since he hated any form of water transportation. This was the farthest north he has ever been. Putting his hands in his pockets, he sets on a journey to find a jeweler to cash in this diamond he found in the fire nation.

Lots of tribes people are bustling about, but nothing that will disturb Kenozi too much. He walks into a tea shop ready to get his occasional cup of tea. Moving toward the counter he ask for the finest tea they have. The man points for him to sit at a table, so Kenozi walks over and sits down.

"Maybe I should have worn something warmer," Kenozi thought to himself while looking down at his sleeveless arms. This day was odd. A mercenary without work, trying to find a jeweler in the Northern Water Tribe was near impossible. Maybe he should have gone to the Earth Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Slick Ice   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:34 pm

| Prince Cassian |

Cass was not like his brother; he disliked venturing out in public, because he disliked dealing with the huge throngs of animated, adoring people. Moreover, these huge throngs of 'animated, adoring people' recognized him due to Castiel's idiocy. They were identical twins, and Castiel often left the palace to mingle with the citizens. Everyone loved him; that was why he was called the 'Tribe's Gem'.

Well, Cass would have none of that. He didn't particularly enjoy socialization that much. (Both he and Castiel were introverts actually, it's just that Castiel was far more loving.) He did not feel like getting bribed out of his money, or harassed with some kind of problem about the war.

It wasn't that he did not like his subordinates; he just had a very low tolerance for foolishness. Most people seemed to think he was a god or something. And now, as he stood in some random tea shop, flanked by his guards and ordering some mid-afternoon tea, he bristled under the gawking eyes of damn near everyone in the shop.

He took his seat, drumming his fingers as he waited for his tea. There was some guy there wearing a sleeveless shirt. Cassian hoped he had a damn good reason. Only someone with a death wish would go around the tribe without covering as much skin as they could.

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]
Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Kenozi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Slick Ice   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Kenozi was approached by the waiter who set his tea on the table. He then took a sip of tea and let the savory warm substance run down his throat. It was good. He then noticed someone who could have been a few years younger than himself watching from a distance. This wasn't the time to be staring at other people, but this kid looked special. There was something about the guy that Kenozi couldn't put his finger on.

As Kenozi continued to stare at the other man, he lifted his cup of tea up to his mouth and blew a small flame out of his pursed lips over the surface of his tea. This was to be a warning. Though Kenozi looked liked a waterbender, that was a great mistake since he closely resembled his mother who is a waterbender from the Southern Water Tribe. He then took a sip of his tea and placed it back down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice

PostSubject: Re: Slick Ice   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:41 pm

((OOC: Hope you guys don't mind if I join))

Barann Kane came ashore at the docks of the water tribe. His heavy steel skeletal like armor was cold enough to make your tongue stick. Luckily for him he wore thick black clothing underneath. He went to wear the ships cargo was to get his hell hound Durahan. "Come Durahan... We must make buisness." Barann climbed on the two headed skeletal beast and rode into town. While towns men were freaked out at Barann's very intimidating appearance. He rode into where with his throat and stomach cold. Barann hopped off Durahan's back and made the ground around him shake under the weight of his armor. He tied his beast to a pole and ordered his minion to mind himself. He looked around and noticed a lot of people in a tea shop. He figured it would be a small step to look for men for hire but he shrugged it off and stormed in. He walked through the door getting most peoples attention and walked slowly up to the counter. Each step making a stomping metal noise. He approached the counter and lightly slammed his hand on it. "Who ever is the one to take my orders I would recommend to do so with haste. I would like a big glass of warm water. How hard could it be to mess up?. I'll be sitting in the back corner of your business. Bring it to me if you desire your pathetic coin." He quickly turned away and walked over to the back of the room at an empty table where he sat down hard. Emitting a sound that was as if the chair broke beneath him. He sat their patiently for his water as he observed the room... Judging... "Well aside from me there sure are a lot of attention grabbers here...." he whispered to himself as he looked for the type of man he needed. He noticed a man who was standing next to guards and was obviously some form of higher class. He noticed that he was glancing at an under dressed man...

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Slick Ice   Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:51 pm

((OOC: Oh, Cassian wasn't staring. XD And it's quite all right for you to join.))

| Prince Cassian |

Cassian was just getting his tea delivered when some guy wearing a shitload of unnecessary armor came into the shop. He made quite an impressive ruckus. At the counter, he requested -- no, he demanded -- his beverage (warm water, odd but easy enough) and stalked heavily to the back of the shop.

The other, milder occupants looked pretty affronted, startled by the guy's audacity. Many glances shifted Cassian's way, including the server himself, as if wondering if he was going to say anything. Cassian pretended not to notice. What the man had done wasn't particularly against the law, and some people needed to learn how to deal with shit under pressure.

He was still starting to regret coming into public in the first place.

He, however, still fixed the unruly man with a critical eye. A few occupants noticed his change in stature and nodded approvingly, turning back to their respective meals.

Cassian didn't quite remember there being so many foreigners in his tribe. Oh well, that was always Castiel's job.

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]
Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]

Last edited by LadyKura on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenozi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Slick Ice   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:29 pm

((OOC: Whoops reading fail lol))

Kenozi took another sip of his tea as a man with a whole lot of armor marched his way into the shop. The man then demanded warm water. Kenozi thought to himself, "Who would draw that much attention to himself. He must be an idiot." A waiter passed by and Kenozi asked for another glass of tea. The waiter nodded and went to fetch a tea pot.

Kenozi then decided to stand up, pushing his chair. He grabbed his cup of tea and sat himself down next to the armored man. Starting a conversation once in a while wouldn't hurt. "Hey, what brings you here. I can tell a man of your stature is foreign to these parts as well," spoke Kenozi while then taking a sip of tea and setting it down on the table. The waiter appeared and refilled his cup.
Back to top Go down
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice

PostSubject: Re: Slick Ice   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:54 am

Barann without looking at the man who sat next to him said "Well well, and here I thought I was going to have to make you awkward and approach you. Well It just so happens I'm forming a small militia... and I need recruits..." A man brought over a warm glass of water to Barann's table. Barann took a pouch of coins from his belt and handed the waiter 2 coins. "If you truly believe this coin has meaning then take it." Barann said to the waiter. He barely lifted the face of his helmet only revealing his mouth and obviously half of his mouth was scarred from a burn. He the pushed the helmet back down and turned his head at the man who sat next to him. "You would also be right... I am not from these parts. I come from the Light Kingdom Capital... and not proud of it.... Now enough about my life... If you wish to join my Militia I would in return offer you the round pieces of metal your kind call coin... " Barann quickly chugged down the rest of his water and crushed the empty glass in his hand and dropped the remaining shards on the floor. "Well you asked have received your answer. So.... Do you accept my bargain? Or am I just going to have to keep looking. Or perhaps if you are having troubles... I may be of assistance?" Barann stood up drew his steel broad sword and quickly slashed the chair he was sitting at. The chair cleanly was split in half. He put his sword back dropped about 10 coins to pay for the chair. " You might find my feats useful... " A worker in the shop started yelling at him about how he was going to call the guards on Barann for vandalism. Barann walked up to him and grabbed him by the neck of his shirt. "I already left you the equivalent plus extra to cover the expenses in the currency people like you find pleasure in. Now if you so much as have a problem with that and really much so wish to call guards on me I guess you can find your fortune in collecting the blood I would spill." Barann pushed the man back and the man took deep breaths and apologized to him. Barann walked back to the man who was drinking tea and said "Well If you are interested in either for me to be a sponge and soak up all your troubles till I'm full then let me know. Or if you want to offer your own flesh for higher then either way good. I will be outside sitting down... I need air." Barann walked outside to find his two headed beast had not caused any trouble. He opened a bag that was strapped to his hellhound and pulled out a big silk cloth. He laid the cloth down on the snow and sat on about 5 feet away from his skeletal dog. Relaxing and watching as he could see his breath fade into the air.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Slick Ice   Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:53 am

| Prince Cassian |

Cassian glared hotly as the man hoisted the innocent worker up by the neck of his shirt, spewing something about currency and whatnot. Cassian felt pure, unadulterated disgust swell inside of him. What a damn fool; relying on fear to feel powerful. It was pathetic.

The man hastily apologized, too intimidated to do much else, and slunk back to the kitchen.

He was angry; but Cassian's anger was the passive kind of anger that made way for smooth, intelligent thought. No one, and no one was going to get away with harassing his subjugates in such a manner. Cass ultimately disliked the man; he was showy, pompous, and altogether too audacious for his own good.

The armored man announced to the other that he would be outside, and Cassian took his opportunity. Once the man had left, Cassian forced his guards to stay behind. He found the man shortly, reclining on some silk blanket a good distance from the shop. His lavender eyes narrowed at the mere sight of him.

He performed a series of graceful movements, kicking up a column of snow and passing it harmlessly but rapidly by the man to garner his attention. "You!" he snapped. "Stand. I've been itching to kick your ass since I first saw you. Who do you think you are? Coming on to my land; terrorizing my citizens?" He drew his signature weapon, his ice sword, Taki, and held the blade out from his body. "Prepare yourself. You have five seconds."

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]
Back to top Go down
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice

PostSubject: Re: Slick Ice   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Barann's hellound tried to snap and charge at the man who pulled his weapon. Barann held his hand in a fist and the big two headed dog stopped immediately. He stood up and started to speak. "If I so wished to fight anyone I would of done so as soon as my foot hit the dock. But yes as soon as my feet did touch the dock even the splinters in the wood ran in fear...What is your purpose here, Noble? If you sought to live you had naught but run and hide yourself away. But then, tell me, child of man....what does it mean to live in truth? To wage war against the passing days? To pray to the unseen for a few breaths more? To raise grand cities from stone, and spawn new life in turn? Mankind has done this, yes, and more. But is the tapestry you weave truly of your own design? It is not my fault your kind are so easy to fathom... they go on living from the simple fear of death... But not the strong hearted... Some welcome the end with arms outstretched. While others come to face death incarnate, arms in hand." He drew his broad sword and pulled out a hilt of a sword. "Witness Ramladu." He started to bend light into the hilt of his blade and created a beam of light from the sword. Barann spun the blades around in powerful twirls around his hands and quickly grabbed the hilts. "If you so wish to make such a duel in front of all your people I will not hold back. Although I do wonder how things would of been differently if you had come with open mind instead of open arms. A simple chat telling me you dislike my presence I would have left without another word if you so desired. But no... It is revenge you seek for the shame I had brought upon your people. For scaring, for being among the unusual, and because of that I must pay a price. But think for a second noble. This could also be a punishment for you in the end.... But I see the ember in you that had amassed into a flame. I assume me killing your favorite chair made you really want your revenge. So very well." Barann without moving from where he was threw his light sword at the noble and extended the light to attempt to blind him as he pulled the sword back with his light bending and quickly went in for a slash with his broadsword at the same time kicking snow up at the nobles face as another attempt to blind him in case the flash failed.

Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Slick Ice   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Kenozi waited as the man start to monologue and slashed his chair in half. As he went on his rant, Kenozi took another sip of tea from his cup. The man spoke about a coin and joining militia. Only thing Kenozi heard was coin and he was interested. He had a yearning for coin and couldn't let anything get in his way of gaining currency.

Coin answered all things. It was the darkness of ones heart. Unfortunately, Kenozi was one of these guys. Even though he really didn't trust the man, the coin was worth it. This would be an opportunity to help out his wallet. No objections from him.

The angry man walked out of the shop. Kenozi waited a short while before following. He also noticed that the young noble was in a bad mood and also walked out after the armored man left. Kenozi grabbed some coins from his pocket and handed them to the waiter. "Keep the change," he said while taking a sip of tea, "That should cover a tip and this cup I'm taking with me."

Kenozi walked out and noticed that it just got real outside. The noble was in a battle stance with the armored man holding out a very interesting weapon. "I like this guy. He is pretty strong. I think I might join his militia. I almost forgot that my brother is up in this frozen tundra. Too bad I won't get to see him," he thought to himself. Kenozi then continued to watch to see how this battle was going to turnout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slick Ice   

Back to top Go down

Slick Ice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: August-
Jump to: