Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Of Spirit and Mind (Tegu8788)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Of Spirit and Mind (Tegu8788)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Airo shook her head quickly "Sorry Akarusa giving me these thoughts." She looked around one last time before petting Thuroth. "Nice to meet you all." Airo was smiling at the thought of not being alone anymore. She held out her hand for Taral to help her up.
Back to top Go down
tegu8788
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Of Spirit and Mind (Tegu8788)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:48 pm

He grabs her hand, and as she steps onto Thuroth, the Armadillo Wolf stands, lifting her to where Taral could easily hoist her up. He sets her before him, and directs her to hold onto reins attached to Hi-Chee's horns as he uses his own body to keep her from falling off. "I've learned it's wise to listen to stray thoughts in my head when they aren't my own. They often provide great insight to something later on when I have a greater understanding. Now, hold on, it takes a while to get used to Hi-chee's gait.

Let's go guys." Taral commands his animals to start their trek, and Hi-Chee begins to walk forward at a slow pace. The broad shoulders move up and down, forward and back, and Taral balances, using experience and a firm grip with his knees to maintain his balance. Once he feels confident that Airo won't fall off, he gives Hi-Chee the freedom to move quicker. Thuroth runs before the lumbering beast, waiting for them to catch up before running away again, and even Rassin perks his ears up, sniffing the air with his forked tongue, before returning to his lazy perch.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to gather some supplies before we set out. If there anything that you would like? Do not worry about the cost, this will be a long trip, and it's best to have a good fresh start."

PostSubject: Re: Of Spirit and Mind (Tegu8788)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Airo shook her head "Must be nothing." Something is not right about this place "So where is this town? We better get the supplies, im kinda low." she smiled as she shook her almost empty bag with closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
tegu8788
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Of Spirit and Mind (Tegu8788)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:52 pm

"There is one a few day's walk from here that has good supplies. Fortunately, we aren't walking. Hi-Chee, ha!" At his command, the Goat Gorilla breaks out into a full run. Taral holds onto the saddle with his right hand, using his left to help support the young girl at the higher speeds. Thuroth breaks out into a sprint to keep pace with her larger friend. Somewhat unexpectedly, the ride is smoother the faster they go. It doesn't take long at their accelerated speed to reach the border of the town.

Slowing down until they reach a comfortable stop, Taral dismounts, again offering a hand to Airo. "I stopped by here a few weeks ago. Nice people. I helped them deal with a problem they had some raiders strong-arming them. Just drop my name, and you'll get a good bargain." He pulls out a purse, that has a certain heft to it. "I want you to spend at least half of this on dry foodstuff, things that can keep. There's a lady that sells fruit, she can make some good suggestions. Use the rest to get some something nice for yourself, treats, clothes, whatever you want. I have some other matters to attend to before a long journey. Meet back at this gate before dinner. I'll have us some rooms prepared for the night, and something good to eat."

PostSubject: Re: Of Spirit and Mind (Tegu8788)   

Back to top Go down

Of Spirit and Mind (Tegu8788)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2