Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:56 pm by Daddy

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1251)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (612)

Share | 

Finally leaving (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:38 am

((well im just waiting for kain to enter my caravan atm))
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:02 pm

((Yea I could have my character enter after some time to get things moving a bit, but I think my character would be more one to wait and see what was happening.))

Iroh is awesome. Both of Them.

Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:09 pm

(Alright guys we got post order now, me, then kira, then matt. Also lets try keeping to OOC posts to a minimum because it makes the role play messy. )

When kain was ready, he started moving from the third to the fourth the same way he had before. He entered through an opening that had already been made by someone else and sure enough there was someone. He managed to stay hidden all up until now.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Jasmine looked at the man. He is strikingly handsome... She was caught off guard by the man, not much older then her looking in appearance. as she stretched her arms to the side, she was ready to bend if absolutely necessary. "Surprise. I bet you didn't expect company. I'm very curious as to what your up to, or by judging you moving from caravan to caravan, looking for." she said confidently. She had to keep up a confident tone to make sure she didn't seem weak.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:42 pm

After a while Orkel got impatient and sneaked up to the side of the caravan to try and listen in. He heard a voice speaking but was not able to make out what was being said. Orkel decided the best course of action would be to wait a little bit longer to see what happens. He leaned in a little closer when he slipped on a loose rock. Orkel tumbled to the ground and his sword, Vulcan Blade, hit the side of the caravan making a loud racket. "Dang it! I am in trouble now!" Orkel chastised himself as he scrambled to his feet waiting for what happened next.

Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:57 pm

This dumbfounded kain, he didnt know what he should do next. He was now face to face with a woman who couldnt be older than 18, from his observance. I cant be too careless, but I have a feeling that she isnt a bodyguard. She obviously doesnt know what I am here for. If she worked for these people, she would know exactly who I was trying to find. Also if she is on here as well, maybe she shares the same goal as me. So maybe it would be safe to tell her what im here for. But be careful because this could make her competition. He brought his hands to the floor, allowing the sand to sink in between the cracks of the wood, working its way through the crevices." Although I would love to know what you are doing here, I know my place when being asked a question first. But I dont know if I should answer you, you could be one of those dumb caravan guards."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:39 am

She obviously could tell he wasn't a threat to her life as he didn't attack at first sight. "If I was a guard, don't you think i would be trying to attack you by now?" she said with a half smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:14 am

OOC: I hope you do not mind me jumping in

A black cloud appeared in the trailing caravan. Two men appeared as they bore the same clan symbol on their right arms. Two blades crossing was the symbol for the Twin Blade Clan, a clan that constructed criminal activities in the Earth Kingdom and are know for the great robbery for Dark Nation nobles. Red X the man with long black hair looked around himself as he was quite puzzled. His hands then went up to his hips and sat there.

"Someone beat us?"

He said as he really couldn't believe someone had beaten the clan to a robbery. Either he was getting sloppy or someone is getting a job in the clan. The man next to him looked around himself as well. Yet his hands gently touched the floor he stood on. His pale white eyes scanning the floor of the caravan they stood in. Vladimir the Dark and Earth bender archer for the clan looked up to the other caravan in front of them.

"The others in front of us have been cleaned out as well. Two people are in the last caravan in front of us. A boy and a girl also another boy is also trying to get on the caravan as well."

Vladimir said as he now stood up, his demonic bow resting on his back. It seem to call to him to spill the blood of the clans enemies. Yet Vladimir was far more emotional stronger than that. Red X walked past Vladimir as his eyes flashed with curiosity, using his dark bending abilities he could see the shadows of the three people Vladimir was talking about.

"O this is going to be fun...I have valuables to reclaim."

Red X said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Orkel waited a bit after getting back onto his feet and heard the voices inside continue he could make out "Not a guard" So whoever was in there wasn't a guard. As soon as Orkel made this connection he saw two caravan guards coming around to see what the noise was. "Welp time for me to go," Orkel said to himself as he drew Vulcan and used his fire bending to cut the side of the caravan, they guards were now running to him drawing weapons. Orkel then delivered a quick fire blast to the cut he made causing the side of the caravan to fall in creating an entrance. Orkel entered the caravan and through the smoke saw two figures standing there. As the smoke cleared a bit he saw the two figures were younger than he was. He thought to himself they must be very talented to pull off a robbery so well of a fully armed caravan. Orkel then said to them. "Hello, I do not know who you two are, or what you want with this caravan but I am pretty sure the two guards who are right behind me wouldn't like seeing you here. So if you don't mind I think its time for all of us to skedaddle."

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:35 pm

((OOC: No problem.))

As the caravan opened with fire, Jazz raised her hands, ready to jump in defense. Damn it, how many of these people are there? What the hell is so valuable!? And as the man entered, she suddenly felt very un-intimidated. She felt as if the two of them, were not a threat. "Guards?" I don't want to fight, but i fear i must have to.. "Alright, if they attack, the most viable option would be to band together, and not kill, but stop them from pursuing us. I'm not sure what you all are after, but it isn't worth the death of honorable Earth Kingdom guards just doing their duty." Jazz then leaped out of the van, water engulfing her air. It was a trick given to her from her father. The slightest moisture in the air, she could manipulate into powerful water. She loved her waterbending, she felt like at peace with her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Finally leaving (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next