Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Zyeke summoned a rock elevator while the guards were distracted and they flew to the top which was open to a balcony. The hopped into the room. Once in the room Zyeke saw the artifact. "Ah ha! there it is." He went to grab it. He saw Light. "How did you get here before us?! Do you have a magic ball?" Zyeke quickly went for the artifact trying to get it before Light.

Morgoth's army was on the perimeter of Light's castle. In their way however were his army still loyal to him. Morgoth and the ancient warlord combined power and became an unstoppable water bending force. The two armies clashed. And Morgoth formed an Ice Kracken again. This time it was easier to maintain thanks to the Ancient warlord. Light's army quickly fell. This was all going according to Morgoth's plans. They stormed the keep to see it guarded by Lights elite. His angels. Morgoth went back into his kracken state and did battle. Blade clashed and Morgoth's army lost a lot of men but they outnumbered the angels. Light beams and blades kept piercing the krackens skin. A couple hit Morgoth himself. He quickly retaliated, throwing angels left and right. He stabbed a couple with his ice tentacles. After a long gruesome battles they stormed to keep and entered it. They expected to meet the rest of the army but upon entering it was empty. Morgoth turned to the wide open doors. Which suddenly exploded into a ball of flame and shrapnel. They were closed in the keep. Morgoth smiled -well played Light, well played.-

Iroh is awesome. Both of Them.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:31 am

Jazz looked at the artifact with amazement. Finally we can end this. She turned to see Light. "Impossible! how did you know!"

Light looked upon the group. "Because i knew this was here all along, I simply let the mouse find the cheese. I do not wish to fight you, not now anyway. Morgoth has turned, and all i have is my Angels. They are luring him into a rather explosive trap. But I gave them strict orders to take airships out of their immediately after and go to northern air temple. He has become too powerful, with my men. I seek a temporary alliance to take him down. You can't do it alone."

Jazz looked upon Light, puzzled. This seems so unreal, But why would he lie? He gave us so much information. She looked to Zyeke. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:55 am

Zyeke turned to Jazz and said. "Sure why not?! Without an Army Light is no longer a threat to the world but Morgoth still is. Now can we get out of here before more guards show up." Zyeke said as he heard Magaician guards coming up the stair behind Light. He turned and ran to the balcony. But wasn't able to do anything because he was in the air he took cover and waited for Jazz or Light to come up with something.

Morgoth had his machines clear the rubble. He assembled his Army. "A lot of us died but we are victorious! Light's Keep belongs to us now! And all of you who aided this will be granted a portion of Light's riches from his vault, and land as well. We will rebuild our army and one day march on the world!" his army cheered and after the speech the celebrated feasting in Light's grand hall as Morgoth sat on the throne. -This is what true power feels like- Morgoth thought with a wicked smile. The ancient warlord warned him. -Do not get too comfortable. From my past I know you will be attacked soon. Light will try to stop you now. You need a backup plan or all may still be lost.- Morgoth had missed this, in stories the heroes are most dangerous when seemingly beaten. He summoned his top general. "I need to you go to these coordinates and set up another keep there. No one is there so you should have no trouble. " Morgoth sent a portion of his army there. If no attack came he would re position them again. But if an attack did come he had a surprise for Light, one that would shake him to his foundations. Morgoth himself would stay In Lights keep for now. His own keep would be constructed on the site of his childhood home, in the middle of nowhere at the south pole.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Jazz looked to Light, "Light do something!"

Light grinned and shot light beams in the magician guards eyes, not enough to kill, but to blind. "After you" He motioned to Zyeke and Jazz. I wonder if morgoth knows, Ive coated my palace in the disease. After an hour or so of being in my palace, he will know. The seat at my throne and being in my palace, is too much for him.

Jazz started running towards the entrance when Light spoke. "We can take my ship to wherever you need to go. My Angels will wait at a hidden location for orders to make a move."
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Zyeke ran out the front of the Pagoda thanks to Light blinding the guards. Two guards turned the corner and saw him. Zyeke turned the eart at their feet to sand and they sunk in he then solidified it again. "Lets get back to out life boat!" As he saw a squadron of Magicians in the distance. They began to cast magic bolts towards them. Zyeke ducked and began to run. He said "Light do you know where Morgoth is?"

Morgoth had been in the keep for days, he was beginning to fell sick. He coughed up blood. The warlord said -You are sick. Seems Light has already gotten you. Once you become weak enough I will take over and do things right.- Morgoth sneered, he would not die. He used some of his energy to heal himself. But then lost control of his body to the warlord. The warlord once taken over moved his armies out of Lights keep and finished Morgoth's plan early. He said. "Many of us are sick, Light has used poison to try and kill us but we will not fall! We will destroy this wretched keep and seek Light out! He will come back to us we will hide in the nearby forest and when he returns we will strike at him." So his army left the keep some died from the disease, but most lived to fight. Warlord Morgoth he became known as. He had machines destroy the foundations of Light's caslte. As it crumbled and burned Warlord Morgoth moved into the forest feeling blood thirsty.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:42 pm

Light looked at Zyeke. "Your lifeboat will not take us to where he is fast enough. By now, he should be outside my throne, and its been completely demolished." Light grabbed Jazz's hand suddenly and began running dragging her along. "Get in my airship! we can possibly reach him in time!"

Jazz felt uneasy being dragged by Light. This is so weird, it's almost as if he doesn't view himself as God anymore, but as a mortal, challenged.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Zyeke nodded at light and grabbed his hidden machine. He used the machine to propel himself along to Light's airship at tremendous speeds. Once aboard he waited and asked Light. "What happened between you and Morgoth? Things did not go as planned, God?" Zyeke said with slight contempt.

Morgoth the warlord had been raiding nearby village to sate him and his men. He had aquired more men and weapons. His general sent word his new keep was ready in the south pole in case the needed to fall back. Falling back is for cowards. While the real Morgoth bided his time and waited until he could control his body once more, he said -You know you can;t be in control forever- The warlord Morgoth replied -Neither Can you so shut up, sit back , and enjoy the show- He finished as he attacked a weapons caravan carrying explosives. He slaughtered everyone no survivors.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Light looked at Zyeke and a flash of anger showed in his eyes. "Watch your tone on my ship. Morgoth is a traitor, and a power seeker. He didn't confront me, he took my army and claimed I was a coward. But he has no idea." Light shook his head as his ship was entering the air nation. "Listen to me. I don't like you Zyeke. I think what your fighting for is wrong, and in many ways i thought you both were dead. Me coming to that pagoda was a mere hope. Morgoth nearly killed you before."

Light turned to Jazz. "How could you accompany such a man."

Jazz spoke softly, hurt in her eyes. "Because Light, we think of ourselves as equals. Not as God and follower. I saved his life, and he saved mine. And so it shall repeat."
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Zyeke calmed himself and replied to Light saying. "I am sorry I lost my temper. What I fight for is to protect the freedom of this world. Which means good and evil will both exist, I do my best to reduce the evil though while the freedom remains intact. In the end Light you and I want the same goal but our means differ. I deeply respect your noble goals, and I offer this one piece of advice, do not become what you despise in your journey. And...I know about your mother and I am sorry for your loss. But don't let your rage and emotion blind you to what you could become. I sincerely admire you Light." Zyeke said. Hoping if he told the truth Light would realize his extreme and change his path before it was too late.

Warlord Morgoth had waited for this moment he saw Light's airship returning to the crumbled ruins of his keep. He gave the order. Hundreds of mchines hurled explosives at his air ship to bring it down. Warlord Morgoth let out a cry. "BRING IT DOWN! AND BRING ME HIS HEAD!" Suddenly his army burst from the forest chasing the air ship. Morgoth and warlord Morgoth combined their Chi's and became raw power....

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Light would have normally killed anyone challenging his views. Jasmine must have shared my story... He does want the same, but he refuses to kill all evil. Emotion... did mother really do this? am I...not the God I thought? Light looked to Zyeke, "I tried to kill you. if it was up to me you would be dead long ago, but yet you admire me. Why?"

Jazz shouted over at them, "We got Morgoth troops incoming!"

Light outstretched his left arm, covering the ship an a barrier. "This will let us get closer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   

Back to top Go down

Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next