Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Zyeke heard both Light and as he went to respond he heard Jazz call out. He turned to Light and said. "I will tell you everything after the battle Light, I promise. I need to prepare my machine with the artifact. Light...lets go beat Morgoth back to whatever hole he crawled out of, what do you say?" Zyeke said as he extend his hand to Light.

Morgoth and the Warlord both using their Chi changed Morgoth. His eyes glowed a soft blue and his voice became much deeper and hollow. He then Bent the water out of half of the forest killing it and making the biggest Ice and Water Kracken ever. He sent out hundreds of tentacles to the air ship once the light barrier was erected. Morgoth yelled out. "I am now Morgoth The Titan, no one is more powerful than I!" As his tentacles broke through the light barrier and went straight for the airship.

Iroh is awesome. Both of Them.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Light looked at Zyeke's hand and shook it lightly. "Very well, Now jump off the ship." Light ran to the steering wheel and positioned it at the massive kraken. He then went to the side, and jumped. As he soared through the air, he used his energy beam to soften the impact as he fell on his feet. He stood back up straight. Evil, will die for you mother.

Jazz shrugged as Light jumped. She hugged Zyeke tight before looking over the edge of the ship. "If I don't survive this fight.. whatever you do, no matter what. Defeat Morgoth." With that Jazz leaped over the edge, sailing through the air, and she bended a pool of water, deep enough to absorb her impact.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Zyeke was happy that Light had become more human it was a good sign he shook his hand. Zyeke jumped into his machine after interfacing the artifact. And he jumped from the airship after Jazz. When he landed on the ground he created a shock wave that knocked nearby troops to the ground. Zyeke then summoned boulders the size of caravans and threw them at Morgoth.

Morgoth saw the three jump from the airship. "Good, you all will die for good!" He said. He then felt multiple large boulders hit him. The water absorbed them into the body of the kracken induced a current and shot them out at Light. As Morgoth sent tentacles toward Zyeke. Zyeke blucked the tentacles with a thick wall of earth but they broke through and sent him tumbling across the field into a group of Morgoth's men.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Light looked to his allies. "A god always keeps his promise! Morgoth look up!"
Right above morgoths head, the ship was on a dead course for him. A massivly heavy and enormous ship, it wasn't Light's best idea, but at worst a distraction. Light ran to Zyeke and the machine he was in, and waved his hands fast, the relic humming and his new found chi far past before, creating hundreds of small light energy needles, and sent them into his former men, killing on impact.

Jazz clapped her hands, summoning her five puppets. Alright, smart and clean. She began having the puppets run around the ice, using the bending from the puppets to start ripping and pulling at the ice on it. You may have numbers, but I have the mind.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Zyeke saw what Light did and said. "Thanks. Lets flank him while he is distracted by the airship." Zyeke stood up and ran to Morgoths left side.And summoned Earth Spikes to disrupt Morgoth's bending.

Morgoth saw the puppets skating around hitting him, the airship and felt earthen spikes just into the bottom of him. Morgoth then grabbed a hold of the airship and began the long ardous process of absorbing it and breaking it down. The water that as stored on the ship Morgoth the Titan used to regrow loss parts and break the earth spikes the were hurting him. After the airship had been broken into chunks they were just floating around inside the water kracken. Morgoth turned and face Light saying. "This is the end for you!"

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Jazz ran to Lights side and nodded. "We will do this Light, and then we are even."

Light nodded. "Morgoth, I gave you this power, now I will take it." Light rose his arms in the air, and his relic hummed extremely loud. "I shall fight you, and kill you myself." Light threw the diseased light at morgoth, at the one spot where jazz ripped of more of the ice then the other spots. "Zyeke, hit the weak spot with all you got!"
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Zyeke nodded at Light and when he went to do what he said Morgoth the titan heard this too and sent pieces of the sir ship at him in blocks of ice. Zyeke was knocked back and he use the earth to create a ramp which sent him back to Morgoth. Morgoth tried to stop him but Zyeke pulled a wall of rock in front and rolled summing a stream of rock and metal that hit Morgoths wea spot which created the smallest hole leading straight to Morgoth himself. "NOW LIGHT! I CAN'T HOLD IT LONG!" Zyeke yelled.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:16 am

Light looked to Jasmine and nodded.

They spoke together, "Combination bending!"

Jazz's puppets ran the a point where they could all hit Morgoth, and Light then shot them with pure Light energy and disease, and they refracted it back at Morgoth the titan, using all of the puppets.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 am

By the time Morgoth knew what was happening it was too late he used all of his Chi to attempt to stop them from hitting him but it was too late. A beam of light pierced him and he fell losing control of the Kracken. As water flooded the field. Morgoth the Titan said. "This....this is not the end." He said between wheezes. Looked at the three that stood before him. "This is not what was supposed to happen!" Morgoth yelled as he reverted back to his normal state his Chi draining. Before it was too late however he it to escape saying. "I will return, and the world will BURN!" Morgoth said as blood dripped from the cut on his face. He used his bending to disappear into the water beneath their feet and he was gone. About a mile away a puddle of water appeared and Morogth erupted from it in blood and bile as the disease took its toll. There were five figures standing over him. He said. "It is about time you got here, the battle is lost. We must fall back a regroup. We need to bide our time until the great war comes then we can secure a kingdom in the chaos. But until then I must train and have personal things to finish." Morgoth finished as the figure lifted him up and carried him off.

Zyeke had watched Morgoth disappear. There was nothing he could do the water moved too fast he wasn't ready. Zyeke then turned to Light and said. "I told you I would say why I admire you. I admire you because you stand by your word, and do as you say. You have your convictions, and any man who does that I respect. However the way you do things is wrong. Next time you come across a criminal if the situation permits it, investigate why they did it. Don't senselessly slaughter people, or you yourself are no better than a criminal. I will not continue to come after you, you can live your life in peace. But I am telling you, if you threaten the world again. I will find you and stop you, or die trying. This does not change my respect though." Zyeke said as he extended a hand saying. "Thank you for your help, and I hope you find what it is you're looking for, take care Light."

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Jazz watched Zyeke admire Light. Impossible.... Light... Have you really changed.

Light looked at Zyeke. He stared into the eyes. His admiration... why? It isn't okay...
"Zyeke... You admire me. But you yourself lack reasoning. My life has no reasoning without punishing criminals."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   

Back to top Go down

Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next