Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:22 pm

Zyeke was busy feeling the vein of the element. Before he knew it Light had taken a small portion of it. Light was right he would need a lot more to commit genocide but if he wants it for a reason and even a small piece like that would create enough power to increase his bending by two fold. Jazz looked at him and looked for leadership. Zyeke saw the Ice Kracken in the distance near the entrance. Zyeke already had the vein under his control if he moved now he would lose it he had to react and maybe catch light off guard. Zyeke extended his reach to the whole cave which was easier and quick since the rest was normal earth. He nodded at the stranger and the stranger nodded back. Zyeke looked at Jazz and said. "Run, get away from here, this is not the end." He then used all of his energy and pulled the room and vein down as far as he energy would allow. Hoping Light would be caught in the collapse.

Morgoth had seen Zyeke nod and heard what he said. No, Morgoth though I won't ever know what his plan was. But Morgoth soon realized he had no choice after this he would have to seek Light out to take him up on his offer. Morgoth liked the prospect of power. But now he had to act. He called out to light "Not today, now its time to leave" He extended a tentacle to Jazz as the room began to fall apart and collapse into the ground earth. Morgoth wrapped a tentacle around Jazz and pulled her back into the hallway. and dropped his form and followed as well as the room collapsed out of sight into the depths of the earth the hallway began to rumble, Morgoth had no idea what happened to Light however.

Iroh is awesome. Both of Them.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Jazz was immediately sought in the tentacle as the room began to sink. She called out to Zyeke, "Zyeke! The stranger got me off guard! How could I be so stupid!

Light watched the earth bender start to collapse the room. Incredible! He collapsed the entire room to preserve himself and the element! He immediately started creating barriers in the air so he could use them as a type of floating step to run through the air towards the entrance as he cloaked himself in light, altering the spectrum so he couldn't be seen to the eye. He ran towards the entrance and watched as Jazz was seized by the water bender. Bravo. I'm impressed, I am sure I shall see you soon.

Jazz squirmed helplessly and tried to bend her way out of it, only to find her hands secured to her sides, without at least 50% arm movement.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Morgoth felt Jazz sturggling and let her go saying. "Stop struggling, I was saving your life." Morgoth said bitterly. "by they way I am Morgoth, water bending spy at your service. And I suggest we get out of the cave as soon as possible no telling how long it will last." Morgoth said has he caught his breath his kraken trick took a lot out of him.

Zyeke was barely protecting himself as he let the rest of the room collapse. It may have seemed like a powerful feat but the right cracks in the right spots can bring anything down. Zyeke let the room finish collapsing himself but he was stuck and not able to bend his way out he was too weak. I have no choice Zyeke though. He opened the box grabbing the element. This may kill me but I will last longer, the element will increse my earth bending giving me power but will kill me if I do not find a healer quickly. Zyeke then gripped the element tightly. He felt a suge of deadly power through him. He thought this is what it means to have power how it feels? He felt a twinge of pride as he was able to clear a small tunnel back to the entrance of the cave with ease now the he had the elements power. He was already feeling it kill him though he felt pinpoints of pain all throughout his body and it began to spread.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Jazz nodded then agreed. "Well thank you. I suggest we go as well. Did... Did Light get away?" she asked. In her head she hoped he would, but in the same sense she wouldn't cry if he was dead. "What about Zyeke? We cant leave him.."

Light Exited the cave. I won. As soon as i get back to my lab, this should be able to fuse with my necklace. I will be able to cause the disease each time my light bending strikes. I am one step closer to being the God I seek to become He knew the water bender would want to find him. If he didn't and shows up wanting to fight, I will just kill him as a test subject. He seeks power, I could give him it.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:20 pm

"We have to leave him he bought us time to escape." Morgoth said. "We need to leave." Morgoth repeated heading for the exit of the cave. Upon reaching the exit Morgoth stopped and turned to Jazz. "Sorry to do this but I have to go, I came to help out cause I thought you were in trouble. I have things to take care of right now. So I guess I will see you later, take care." Morgoth said as he ran into the nearby trees disappearing. Morgoth hated having to fake kindness, but he needed their trust. Now it was time to seek out this Light character. Morgoth thought to himself as he approached the airship which was still docked. He snuck aboard the ship and lay in wait for light to appear.

Shortly after Morgoth left Jazz Zyeke emerged from the ground walking pushing everything out of his way with ease. He saw Jazz and collapsed to the ground, saying. "The element....I am dying." That was all Zyeke could squeeze out for each breath pained him and caused unbelievable agony. He then felt blood trickle from his ear. He looked to Jazz for help.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:31 pm

Jazz ran to Zyeke's side after the man fled, and clapped her hands together and five water puppets appeared, her max amount and concentrated the healing energy on him hoping to save him. Her chi was being massively drained for sustaining such a large amount of healing energy between herself and her puppets. "Relax, just lay down." she winced as she spoke.

Light watched the bender enter the ship. He thinks he is here alone. He looked down and seen his relic necklace, and how it now has a touch of a darkness inside it, but in reality it was the disease. I'm surprised it went so easily, But then again, I am God. Light approached the bender and spoke softly. "I knew you would come." Just then the airship took off, and the engines roared. "So, here to finish what we started?"
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:03 pm

As Zyeke was being healed he felt the pain go away slowly, but he would survive. It was too close. "So, Jazz, do you want to go after light. No telling what he could do with the element he took?" Zyeke asked as she healed him. Zyeke had enough of the element to power his device, which if they did go after Light He would need. He winced as the last of the pain dissipated, noticing how much this taxed her. "Thank you," Zyeke said.

Morgoth realized he had been caught before Light spoke, a good spy knows when his time is up. "I am not here to fight you, I am here to...offer my services. You said you had power, I want in. " Morgoth said trying to show strength. "I will be a powerful ally, I was once a water bender spy and am very talented in deception and stealth. Now for a piece of you future kingdom I will do your bidding. I can keep an eye on Jazz for you and even get you more of that precious element if you so desire. I herd the element can increase ones bending by ten fold!" Morgoth propsed, as he waited for a reply.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:14 pm

"Knowing Light, he has already found a way to kill with it." She sighed sadly. She couldn't believe Light confronted her so easily, not to mention the others. She frowned and clapped and the puppets disappeared. "If we go after Light, he will kill us if we challenge his world. He is far more powerful then we expect... What do you suggest?"

Light smiled deviously. I knew he was smart. "Very well, i knew you were smarter then them the moment you dodged by barrier." He paused. "You see this necklace? The element i recovered earlier imbued itself with the pure light bending energy that is inside of it. Unbreakable, and impossible for others to touch or wear. My light, can now cause the diseases affects wherever it hits. In time, when your loyalty is proved, i shall repay your loyalty with power such as this. The power to cause disease, with a single droplet of your water. I will give you the power you need, if you serve God. Your first task is to acquire a small bit for my scientists in the air nation to work with for a cure, or an immunity shot." He smiled. "I am confident you can get this done yes?" The airship is now just hovering a short time from the cave.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:26 pm

"Well that is where my device comes into play. If one studies the history of the world one will notice times of peace are followed by times of utter destruction. Destruction is almost upon us. So I created a device to protect others when death rains from the skies. And the worlds armies march once again." Zyeke explained. "My device will make me immune to the diseases effects and increase my bending by ten fold if not more., when we get to my lab I can explain it more then. With this device fully functioning I believe we could challenge light and possibly defeat him, preventing the worlds destruction a little longer." Zyeke exlpained hoping his point got across, It was a tad complicated he had been working on this project for years.

Morgoth smirked at Light's reply. "get you more of the element sure no problem. Just drop me off in Vermillion Dragon Colonies and I will find some more for you no problem." Morgoth said to light as he began to leave the room. "Oh and next time feel free to give me a harder job." Morgoth hated easy jobs. Maybe this one would be more complicated than he thought.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:39 pm

Jazz looked at Zyeke with amazement. she was conflicted inside. "Zyeke.. Do you think Light is evil?"

Light laughed. "Well, if you need a more challenging task, then I shall reassign you. You say you are a spy? I believe you. I need to to track Jazz and Zyeke. If they can counteract the disease, it could prove difficult to eliminate them." He spoke monotonely. "I need you to delay them until My other scots can deliever the element to the air nation scientists and such. Don't let them know you are delaying them. If you can kill them, I accept that. And if you know of an opportune moment to kill them, contact me and i shall drop by. Sound better?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   

Back to top Go down

Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next