Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:13 am

Zyeke said. "That was rough. I feel bad for him. I will do my best to not kill him I promise you. But the boat will leave soon let us board, oh and no bending while on board or we may be thrown off. I have rented us a room on the second level below deck. That is the only place you may bend IF necessary." Zyeke said this knowing he would have to bend his machine to repair it. He may need it against any Magician resistance. While they sat in the room Zyeke just finished repairing his machine. Then he turned to Jazz and said. "I may have forgotten to mention the artifact we need is in a heavily guarded Magician temple." Zyeke said feeling bad for dragging Jazz into this trip.

Morgoth departed his airship, making sure to leave the amulet on board. Morgoth addressed his army of soldiers and machines. "Today marks the day of a glorious invasion! This invasion marks the start of a perfect world! A world i lead by LIGHT! A world in which all will be perfect and equal. You all will have a place in this world to call your own, and it begins now! We march on the water nation TODAY!" His, army cheered. This was the first step in gaining them from Light. Be there in person and show I care Morgoth thought. Plant the seed of an idea and let it sprout on its own. Morogoth then armored himself before sending a messenger hawk to the coordinates on the notes. The note said.

-There is an Ancient Water Tribe Ruins. It is close to the capital it was destroyed long ago by fire benders. Deep underneath the land lays a vault I want it excavated. No one outside this group can find out about this-

The group made up of carefully picked men that knew Morgoth before Light. Some spies some bandits and some even Light's men. Morgoth knew a secret was buried, a water bending secret and it would give him power beyond imagination. Morgoth then lead his army, storming the icy shores of the water nation killing all in his path.

Iroh is awesome. Both of Them.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Jazz sitting aboard the ship, eating with Zyeke suddenly fell to the floor from her chair. What is this...death. She didn't know it was actually Light and Morgoth's first advance into water nation. She could feel the death of her people. "Zyeke... something is happening..... not with me, but the world.... It... it feels deathly..." she spoke clenching her sides.

Light had plans of his own. He had sent team after team to the air nation, searching for an ancient scroll that would make him immortal. I have to be the immortal God I crave..
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:27 pm

Zyeke was in the middle of eating when Jazz fell over. He kneeled at her side as she said she felt death. A look of terror crossed Zyeke's face as he said. "Light is advancing his plans faster than I thought, we must advance ours as well unless we want the water nation to fall. Do you think you could water bend a life boat faster than this cargo ship?" Someone came to check on them as he finished saying that. Barely missing getting caught. Zyeke told them "Don't worry about it! She just slipped." The man replied, "Good because Magicians hate anything to do with bending. And you do not want an angry magician on your tail." Zyeke sighed being reminded once again how impossible this mission would be.

Morogoth had one the very first assault decisively, he was proud of what he had accomplished. No however he needed to connect to his mining operations which would require some careful planning. The machine can take more damage and the men move faster. So he decided to split his men into two groups Alpha and Beta. The machines would attack the capitol head one, While the two groups of infantry flank from the rear. With the capitol under control mining could go without trouble. It would take his men a while to get there however. Thats when one of his spies gave him something disturbing. A note that had recent troop deployments on there. Morgoth was used to Light moving troops around without him knowing he always figured it was to put down rebellious factions. But this didn't seem to fit. He had moved a garrison to an Air Nation. There have been no signs of rebellion there, and why would he need this many men on his home turf. They would be very valuable on the front lines. Morgoth turned to his spy and said. "I need you to join that garrison and find what Light wants if it would stop me from my goals, prevent it. Take a couple of the best men who are loyal to me. Hurry time is of the essence." Morgoth could not help but feel the end was quickly approaching.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:52 am

Jazz lifted herself back up. "Yes, I could try." She and Zyeke ran to the side of the boat, and she tried as hard as possible not to be notices as she skillfully crafted a boat of ice. She looked to Zyeke. "Its simple. We ride in behind the cargo boat, not getting noticed. Unless you had other plans?"

Light's army of his most loyal followers, he called the Angels. Comprised with his most powerful benders, they marched into the air nation, and it was his. Light controlled the air nation, bits of the fire nation, and due to Morgoth and his efforts, nearly the southern water nation. He is quite popular among his men. I wonder....... No. even if he planned to rebel, not everyone would follow. No matter how charismatic. There are too many built in fail-safe procedures to help thwart such a plan.

His lieutenant walked into his chambers. "Sir! We have located a relic, it seems to give vast amounts of chi."

"Good work. Prep my ship, and I shall leave at once."
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Zyeke turned to Jazz and said. "Yes sounds like a good idea." All was going according to plan until a Magician war ship pulled along side the cargo ship to do a cargo check. Zyeke thought for sure they would be caught. He turned to Jazz his bending completely useless surrounded by water. "What do you think we should do?"

Morgoth's attack on the water nation capitol had begun but did not go as well as he had planned. It still bought him enough time to travel to the fully excavated dig sight. While he retrieved his spy returned with unsettling news. "Sir I was not able to find out what it is but Light himself is now moving there." Morgoth cursed under his breath, this could be his undoing. It was time to make a move. But it couldn't be traced back to Morgoth. He told his spy. "How far are you willing to go?" his spy answered. "To the death." Morgoth smirked and explained his plans to him. Afterwards Morgoth entered the mine and traveled deep underground to an ancient water temple where the spirit world was close to the real world. he meditated.

Morgoth had sent two letters out. On was written by his spy the other him. The first was sent out to a group of highly trained fire bending mercenaries. The second sent hours behind was to Light. The letter to the mercenaries from the spy said. -We need to buy the rebellion more time. You are being hired to slow Light's operations down. Do not fight him he will kill you. Just slow him down-

The second note said to Light. -Sir this is Morgoth. It appears sympathy for the rebellion has grown in our ranks. My spies have tracked an attack that is happening soon. It is planned in the air nation. I recommended you be prepared. I have traced the master mind to my captain. I have him being held prisoner for you to do with as you please.- Morgoth had hoped this would buy him the needed time to commune with the spirit, only then would he powerful enough to try and overthrow Light.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Jazz looked around and thought to herself. What would my father do... She looked at Zyeke. "Follow my lead." She clapped her hands together as a water clone appeared on the cargo ship, near one of the people. Jazz shouted, "Water elemental!" The whole deck started to panic, and the war ship began to send soldiers over. Jazz looked to the side of the cargo bay and seen a wooden life boat. "Zyeke lets go! now, while everyones confused!" Jazz ran to the side of the boat, and commanded the water puppet to cause unrest. She jumped in the boat and plunged it into the ocean, and started bending the water to make it keep up with the boat, but it wasn't her. A second puppet laid under the boat, shooting it along as Jazz used the oars. "Captain, a lifeboats been launched!" "well, the ship is in a huge rukas, im sure thats why. ignore it." She smiled to zyeke happily.

Light received the letter and looked at it puzzlingly. The rebellion in the air nation? This seems so.. coincidental. Why would they come here? why not aid the water nation? The angels are too loyal for any rebellion, so this seems near... planned. Light was inside air nation territory when he sent the hawk to Morgoth.

- My aids already informed me the name and such of the captain. Kill the captain and do it publicly, and send the body back home for identification. I have sent an aid to oversee that it is done correctly, and to make an example of him.. And as for the rebellion in the air nation, i require you to send a division to the Earth nation to prevent any rebellion there. I want this done quickly and cleanly, and I expect a full report when you are complete. I am going to the air nation myself-

If morgoth IS a rebel, and plans to seize power, he will hate the idea of separating the troops even more then the normal. Not to mention the public accusation of being a rebel and killing him would make him quite the terrible leader to kill a rebel so easily and publicly.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Zyeke followed Jazz's lead keeping his head down. As they got away in the row boat Zyeke turned to Jazz and said. "Nice thinking!" Shortly later they were at the shore all traces of the magician ship behind them. Zyeke got out a map and said the temple should be this way. He pointed south west. He quickly hid his machine underground and motioned to Jazz. "We do not have much time, lets move."

Morgoth meditated at the altar when he felt something... a presence. A water spirit. Before he knew it he was overtaken by it and heard. "I am the great water spirit that resides here who are you?!" "I am Morgoth and I seek your power and aid in taking over the world. I know you were once a powerful warlord who sought the same. I offer that chance to you again." Morgoth could feel the warlord pondering and then replied. "No, I will take this body for myself." Morgoth lost control and started convulsing. One of his men came to help him and the warlord seized control of Morgoth's actions making him kill his own man. After the man feel over dead Morgoth regained control and said. "If we fight each other we both will die. Let us help each other out." The warlord realized it would be impossible to control Morgoth all the time, so for now he agreed.

Morgoth left the tomb, and upon doing so received a letter. It was from Light. -He is catching on the time is now- The warlord told him-I agree this secrecy you have done upsets me, with our combined chi we can defeat any who stands in our way!- Morgoth smiled, he liked this Warlord. Morgoth pulled his men back and set up in some nearby ruins. Avoiding fighting with the water nation for now. Morgoth gave a speech.

"I have lead you here, the water nation is almost ours! But Light your beloved leader wants to divide our forces and get more of us killed! Where is Light now?! He is Hunting his own goals not caring what happens to you! I have been here this whole time fighting the the front lines with you! I defeated Zyeke and acquired the plans for these machines of war! I even have now become more powerful than Light himself. For any who helps me secure victory over him, I will reward with riches beyond their dreams. I do not say I am a god, but I am a leader, who is on the dirt WITH his people! Who is with me?!" The crowds let out thunderous roars of cheers. Morgoth saw some holdouts however. He turned to his now freed captain, and said. "You will not be killed. I need you as my top spy. Anyone showing doubt exile or kill. I do not want word of this reaching light yet." He turned to his second in command. "Repair some barriers with the machines, we need to be ready to defend if Light does attack soon." Morgoth secretly hoped that's Lights forces would be trapped between the water Nation's and Morgoth's. This would make things more even.

The air bending mercenaries entered the excavated mine at night, and killed the guards there. The lost a couple of me in the process but they were in and hopefully wouldn't run into this Light fella.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Jazz followed Zyeke quickly. "What will happen when we find this thing?" she asked him, pondering the outcome.

Light recieved the word he knew was coming. His top spy had relayed the information. Morgoth has turned, as I figured he evetually would. He plans to overtake my kingdom, but he doesn't understand who he is dealing with. With my new amount of chi, I shall overcome. Light picked up the relic, it was a small capsule. A pill. As he swallowed it, he could feel the energy pouring into him. He walked along and seen his guards dead. Nice work Morgoth, delaying my time. Very nice. You think im pulling my men out to defend my palace? good luck. Light ran to his ship after ordering his men to be aware, and to take defensive positions. He got in his airship and headed for magician lands. You will not expect what i have in store, Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:11 pm

Zyeke turned to Jazz and said. "I can incorporate it into my machine and it will direct the power of the element more efficiently increasing my bending while maintaining the same level of chi. The machine carries does most of the work by using the element. It was intended to be a guardian of peace not a bringer of war." Zyeke finished as the came over the hill and saw a huge pagoda style temple stretch its black shape into the sky. "There it is. You see those two Magician guards can you distract them with a water puppet while I make a rock elevator to the top?"

Morgoth had suspected that Light would now about his defection. But there was no attack. Water nation patrols have gotten closer to their hideout but nothing happened. The men were getting restless they wanted their power now. One of his spies approached and said. "Light has left the air nation, by his trajectory he is headed for the magician lands." Morgoth was confused by this. "Why go there what is there that he needs?" The ancient warlord said. -If this Light seeks power there must be power to be had there.- Morgoth thought that made sense. He will have to fight an army of magicians there. And no way to catch up to him. So Morgoth hatched a scheme. He told it to the ancient warlord the warlord warned it may not work. Morgoth did not care. He sent a letter to the water nation capitol and they agreed, hesitantly. They only agreed to prevent more bloodshed on their land. Morgoth Turned to his men. "MEN! LIGHT IS RUNNING! he has heard news of our defection and is running to the lands of the magicians! Well let him run! We will go to his home and claim it for ours with him gone. We have made unlikely allies. Together Light's armies cannot stand against all of us! We began our march to the air nation tomorrow! Where we will steal Light's power base from under his nose! He should not have disregarded you and left you in this wasteland!" The men cheered once more. And the packed up camp and went to their airships. While a small Water nation army went with them. Hoping to get Morgoth's men out of their country. It would take a long time to get there but now is the perfect chance.

Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Jazz nodded. She clapped her hands, and a water puppet appeared. She sent it at the guards, and made it speak. "I am the water elemental! follow me to see my clan!" The magicians, who obviously are against benders, followed the puppet with haste. She smiled happily. "There you go Z! entry way clear!" She was so content with herself.

Light smiled as his ship approached the pagoda where he knew Jazz and Zyeke were. If my plan needs success, i will need those two. He reached into his pocket, and sent the note to his Angel army. -Victory has been slowed my friends. The false prophet Morgoth has seized my armies. But God will save you, like he always has. My orders are strict. Play out the battle scene, make it look real. Let the men into my palace, and blow the dynamite when all seems lost. Some will die, but many of you will be able to escape. I know you are my deepest soldiers, and we will march on the world one day, together. - Light knew his Angels would never turn, not one of them. Even Morgoth couldn't expect him to blow up his most prized building. As the ship approached, he could feel Zyeke and Jazz. He decided his best course of action was to jump down and get inside before them. He cloaked himself in an invisible light and walked right past the guards, and stood in the room, waiting to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)   

Back to top Go down

Deep Troubles (Open only to Kiraofthesand)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next