Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:17 pm

She was chasing the polar bear dog. Though she was supposed to find Jin she needed to help it. Then the two strangers who kidnapped Jin appeared. She gripped her staff. The firebender grabbed her collar.
"LET GO!" She screamed.
"Thought you could get away." The man growled.
"HELP!!!!" She screamed
"No one will help you." He growled.
His hands traced her body. Then she knew what he was.
"Let go." She growled.
"Never." He said seductivly.
Her eyes filled with tears from the lack of oxygen.
"I'll tell you how you can be free." He said.

sin2345
Beginner
Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Yonten saw the firebender from before grabbing Sydney and tracing his hands on her body. realizing the mans intentions Yonten jumped on Notus and the two flew towards him then yonten jumped from Notus and sent an air blast at him pushing him off sydney then Yonten ran up to him and struck him across the face with his staff.

Airbender
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Jin heard a scream echo across the frozen landscape from the direction that his captors had run. The scream sounded female, which to him only meant one person: Sydney. Jin stuck his arms into the ice and pulled them out with his forearms encased with a layer of ice. Then he sunk his feet into the ice and pulled them out encased as well. He ran in a sprint for a short distance before dropping his hands to his sides then rapidly raising them to his head. A huge pillar tapering to a point launched him in the direction of the scream. He was using a technique he used to jump between buildings in the watertribe. He hadn't done one this big before. He wasn't launching for hight, he was launching for speed using the ice on his feet to help slide him faster. As he approached Sydney, Jin began pulling a large amount of water from behind him. One stream following each hand. Yonten managed to get to Sydney first and incapacitate the firbender. Jin used the water to make a warped wall so that he cold change directions and stop. He stood looking at the firebender with a sour look on his face. "be glad he got to you first." He said

Beginner
Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:56 pm

"Actually, he shouldn't be glad I got here first, traveling with Yasahiro taught me a thing or two about interrogation methods and unfortunately for you I'm a spirit bender, said Yonten. So what are you going to do send spooky ghosts to strike fear into me I'm so scared, Ha stupid monk." said the Firebender arrogantly. Yonten nodded then quickly grabbed the mans hair and pulled his head towards him and had a small smile on his face. "Jin would you be so kind as to help me take this kind man to the cave where he was keeping you company, I wish to speak with him in private in there, hes going to answer some questions and if he doesn't then I'll call upon an old friend of mind Koh the face stealer." said Yonten calmly with that soft smile still on his face. The firebender was suddenly full of fear having heard of Koh. "YOU WOULDN'T YOU FOOL HE'LL TAKE YOUR FACE TOO!!! screamed the Firebender. Thats only if you show any sign of emotion towards him I trained my whole life to withstand him, I've even been in his presence a couple times and came out okay, but you haven't so yes you"ll probably lose your face since you haven't had any training against him mot like me the "stupid monk". said Yonten. so Yonten and Jin dragged the firebender into the cave and then Jin left them alone under the Airbenders request.

Airbender

Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:53 pm

"Correction: The cave he WAS going to take me to. We never actually got there." Jin said dragging the Firebender to the cave. When they got there He froze the man to the cave wall by his arms and legs, leaving his head and torso exposed. Before leaving Jin struck the man in the torso with an ice encased fist. " Have at him." He told Yonten as he walked out.

Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:03 pm

She was on the cold ground freezing. She cant believe what just happened. She started to bawl.

JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Jin came out of the cave and sat next to Sydney, who was on the ground crying, putting an arm around her. " Are you going to be ok?" He asked

Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:35 pm

She didnt answer Jin. She didnt know if she was gonna be okay. She put her head on his shoulder.

JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Jin didn't hear an answer from Sydney. She only leaned on him putting her head on his shoulder. " Everything will be alright." he said looking off toward the cave. Winds started to pick up again, so Jin erected a small wall to shield them from the wind. All they could really do for now is wait for Yonten to finish interrogating the firebender.

Beginner
Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:49 am

"I told you I don't know anything your wasting your time." said the firebender.
Yonten walked up to the firebender who was still frozen to the wall. "well if thats the case maybe I should let Koh have you after all seeing as I'm wasting my time trying to get information out of you but oh well." said Yonten.
he raised his staff then the firebender had a panicked look on his face. "OK OK JUST STOP DON'T SUMMON THE FACE STEALER I'LL TALK!!!! screamed the firebender. "we were ordered to take the airbending girl and her brother to the Light Nation Capital but we got sidetracked and had to meet up in the Northern Water Tribe but then both the brats got away, said the firebender "Ordered by who? said Yonten. I don't know we just do the job we never even seen the guy who gave the order let alone know his name, said the firebender. "What about the two who took Cade who were they? asked Yonten.
"They were probably working for the guy who ordered us to capture the brats he must have got tired of waiting and took him to the Light Nation Capital himself." said the firebender. Yonten glared at him then spoke. "and this is all you know, said Yonten. Yes its all I know alright! said the firebender? said the firebender. Very well thank you for your time." said Yonten with a small smile. Yonten then grabbed his staff and hit the firebender across the face knocking him out then he exited the cave and walked over to Jin and Sydney to let them know what happened.

Airbender
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   

Back to top Go down

Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next