Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

The Tavern (from Yasahiro's side while he's searching outside the Northern Watertribe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: The Tavern (from Yasahiro's side while he's searching outside the Northern Watertribe    Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:47 pm

"So how much further til we reach the border Kaza?" said Yasahiro. Yasahiro and his Dragon Kazangan were trying to follow Cade O'Connor's scent in the sky and the trail was heading into the Light Nation. "Not much further we should be coming close" said Kazagan. as the two were flying over the sparkling blue sea they looked to the distance and saw land with lots of lush green trees with rivers leading into the Light State Capital." We
made it. said Yasahiro.

Firebender

Last edited by sin2345 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern (from Yasahiro's side while he's searching outside the Northern Watertribe    Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:46 am

"The scent is getting stronger like its heading toward the capital, said Kazangan. Kaza land in the forest then go find Yonten I'm going to enter the city alone, said Yasahiro. But Yonten can't understand me he doesn't have dragon blood injected in him like you so how do I tell him? asked Kazangan.
Just create the insignia for the light nation he will know what it means then have him follow you to the Light Nation I'll enter the capital under my alias and try to see if I can attempt to infiltrate the group that kidnapped Cade." explained Yasahiro. Kazangan nodded and landed in the forest, Yasahiro climbed off then Kazangan looked at him briefly then took off flying back toward the Northern Water Tribe. When Kazangan was out of site Yasahiro started walking through the forest putting his hooded cloak on heading towards the capital.
Back to top Go down
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern (from Yasahiro's side while he's searching outside the Northern Watertribe    Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:12 am

STORY END DUE TO TIMESKIP DON'T REPLY IN TOPIC

Firebender
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern (from Yasahiro's side while he's searching outside the Northern Watertribe    

Back to top Go down

The Tavern (from Yasahiro's side while he's searching outside the Northern Watertribe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1