Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Red Lotus Team Get Together

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:32 pm

I was to enchanted with the dragon that I didnt even reailize they were here. "Oh, Hey, Nice to meet you all. We are going to sleep in the sand for now, but I promise we'll buy some pillows, blankets, etc.and things like that tomorrow, so we dont have to sleep uncomfortable again, ok?" Lee said. He hates sleeping uncomfortable. ''Also, my daughter Yumi will be arriving tomorrow."

My favorite Water Bending moves on the show :DI do not own this :3

-Lee Hamazaki [water bender]
-Denjiro Hakashi [Water/fire bender]
-Mitsuki Hakanane [Fire bender]
-Yumi Hamazaki [mind bender]

http://feel-my-lust.tumblr.com
^My tumblr :O 

Waterbender   Firebender
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Vladimere pointed over to Nala gesturing Samantha to where she can rest. He switched his sight towards Kaida. "Its been a while... eh? Hows your girl doin? Hows Kolack and the rest of them?" He said sarcastically with a smirk.

Last edited by Zumoariri Nitsuki on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Lee stared at Vladimire and Kaida. Have they met or something before? Vladimire talking to Kaida sarcastically. Whatever it was, Lee didnt want to interfere...they both look powerful. Now that Lee thought of it, he wants to see everybody's powers. Maybe when we finish having fun we can have a short practice... Lee decided to ask "So, tomorrow after having fun, should we practice? You know, to know each others powers better... And then later in the night, do a campfire and share thoughts and stories...things like that."

Waterbender   Firebender
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Vlad looked over to Lee. " The practice sounds good, but leave me out of the ootsy bootsy campfiyow stowy time... pft" He then looked at Samantha... Vlad started to think to himself "Something about that girls aura is off... mixed emotins masked with hatred... reminds me of a younger self."

Last edited by Zumoariri Nitsuki on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:34 pm

"Um, ok, haha" Lee laughed nervously. At least Lee know Vladmire doesnt like activities like that. But Lee kept thinking, 'I think an activity like that will help Vladmire. This is what Ember Island is about.... We are not here just to have fun, I think the island brought us here for a reason'.
"If you have second thoughts, Vladmire, nothing will prohibit to come to the activity in the night..." Lee said with a smile.

Waterbender   Firebender
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:39 pm

"What's wrong with my aura? I see there is something wrong with yours you no good murderer!" Sam has been told stories on how Vlad killed Kaida's friend and that he was a monster. "How about we practice now."
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Vlad glared at lee. "Dont worry... I wont have any second thoughts about it at all." Vlad then looked at the rest of the group... "These auras... seem so trust worthy of one another... yet they have never met... why?" Vlad started thinking to himself some more... then he walked off into the night. Not looking back.

Last edited by Zumoariri Nitsuki on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:53 pm

Nazuk listened to the exchange of words between those that had apparently come for the team. He listened to each of them including Lee's proposal for a group practice. "Eh, sure, I guess." Nazuk said as he sat down. He whistled and Reku popped out from sleeping in the saddle on Nala. Reku climbed down and sat by Nazuk. Nazuk began scratching him behind the ears.

Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Lee couldn't beleive what just happened. He was going after Vladmire, but he like, disappeared. What Sam said, about him killing Kaida's friend, what happened? 'I take back what I said before, about not wanting to know what happened with Kaida and Vladmire, I felt like I had to know...'[i]. Lee didn't felt sleepy anymore, he tried not to ask Kaida, but he just couldn't resist..."Kaida, I know its not my business, but can I ask what happened?". Lee felt this problem had to be solved in this island. lee thought 'I've heard a story once about Prince Zuko, Azula, Mai and Tai Li in this island. I dont know if this is true, but my dad told me that grudges were healed. Thats why my dad love this island. I figured out that this is why the island wanted us to come, a team with grudges cannot work correctly. I figured the Red Lotus was meant to collide and fight evil.... TOGETHER.'

Waterbender   Firebender
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:38 am

Heng Li whispered something to Yuu and he crawled off of Heng and onto Lee shoulder and made himself comfortable. Ji Mei was listening to the conversation, slowly getting angrier and angrier. "Okay, I don't know what happen to the two of you but we are a team now. So make up and move on..." She said finally feeling better. She didn't want to have to deal with a fight between teammates. Heng just stood there in shock at the outburst. Ji Mei took a deep breath and turned to Sam. "If you do not want to sleep in the sand Sam, you can sleep in Nala's saddle or on one of her legs. Don't worry she won't mind. That also counts for anyone who would like too." She said with a soft smile. Trying to lower the tension. Heng walked up to Ji Mei slowly. "Would you mind if I slept on Nala?" Ji Mei turned to him. "Of course you can Heng. Anyone else?" Nala roared in response.

[b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Team Get Together
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next