Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

In With The Wind [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Ji Mei sprinted threw the temple. She had a cage match coming up and she needed to be in tip top shape for it. She usually lived in Ba Sing Se but when her fight club went on the road she usually stayed in the closest air temple because she was always welcome. Her legs began to grow tired and her sweat dripped down her fast. 'This was a good work out.' She though. She decided to go to the garden to stretch so her muscles didn't tighten to hard.

She made it to the garden but she walked through it to truly take in it's beauty. The roses and tulips were fully bloomed, she could feel the grass under her bare feet, butterfly flew around her head but move way when they saw a flower, the frogs in the pond were happily jumping onto the water, the birds were singing their songs, and the younger Air Benders were playing. She came up to a fountain that was in the center of the garden. She knew this was going to be cold but she did it anyway.

She bent over the side of the fountain edge and dunked her head into the fountain's water. She shook her head a couple times and draught it up with a gasp. Ji Mei's black hair was now stuck to her face. She fixed it so it was pulled back and out of her face, showing her black eyes which began to shine bits of brown in the sunlight. The wind blew past her and she felt someone behind her. She spun around to see a man standing there looking quite lost. She leaned her head to one side and began to ring out her hair as she walked towards the man. "Um... Are you lost man? I can help if you want..." She eyed the bald man. Not seeing him here before made her kinda suspicious but trusted him.

[b]
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Ji Mei stood just stood there and let her eyes follow the man. 'Who is he calling hybrid...?' Her temper was building a little. She clenched her fists and in cased the man's feet in stone. "Does that answer you question?" She walked up to him, looking up at him, and stuck her finger right in his face. "And Don't ever call me a hybrid again...!" She had to calm down so she stepped back, closing her eyes, and took a few deep, calming breaths. "Sorry about that." She rubbed the back of her neck and released the man. "I have a but of an Earth Bender's temper..." She gave a soft awkward laugh.

[b]
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Ji Mei felt a little bad about her yelling at him. "It's fine I shouldn't have yelled at you..." She held out her hand in a hand shake kinda way. "My name is Ji Mei, and to apologize about my outburst you can ask me anything you want. I'll give you as much information as I can about my hybridness." She gave him a soft smile. She wanted to start again without the temper.

[b]
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:34 pm

"Sure." She said happily. "Lead the way and I shall follow." She started to walk toward the temples exit.

[b]
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:04 am

"Thank you." She jumped up and landed gently. As she sat down she formed a ball of air and whispered into it before throwing it into the sky and it shot north. "Nala will meet us there. She is my Sky Bison if you are wondering." She waited to begin the short journey to the area.

[b]
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:05 am

Ji Mei jumped off of the bison as Nala landed beside her. "Hey girl, I missed you." She ran up and hugged her. She then turned to the man. "I am a Air Bendung master I just refuse to wear the arrow. Nala excepted it and that's all I need to go by. The arrow isn't necessary in my mind." She hoped it didn't sound rude in any way but it was true. She ran out into the field and took a Earth Bending Mantis stance. "Okay I'm ready to compare our Air Bending."

[b]
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:50 pm

She watched the man as he move smooth and gentle. She couldn't remember the last time she was that gentle with her techniques, Earth Bending had a big affect on her because it just seemed so natural to her. "Okay." She said as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Still in the mantis stance (like Toph) she tapped her heel ever so gently and 2 small chucks and 1 medium chuck arose from the ground. She took 2 steps back, opened her eyes, and jumped into the air kicking the chucks one at a time. Each one she used her Air Bending to send them flying at a un-natural speed that you could barely see the blur. She stood up straight and slowly released her stance. "So how was that?"

[b]
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Ji Mei turned to the monk. "Ya my mother was an Air Bender and she died when I was born. My father left when my mother was pregnant with me, so my grandmother raised me. She said she always saw something was different with me, like there was something missing. I was an Air Bender but had the look and personality of an Earth Bender. That was when she told me that my father was an Earth Bender and she ask me to try and move a rock. I didn't know what to do she I stomped the ground and the rock jumped up and I was able to guide it with my hand. After that I train myself to combined my Air Bending and Earth Bending. After all of that I felt complete, like I was really me and not someone else. I felt normal even though everyone didn't think I was." She sighed knowing she just told her sad yet happy life story to him but she knew it would help with some of his questions. "She do you want me to do anything else?"

[b]
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:58 am

She looked at the emotion on Kalden's face. She kinda felt bad because most monks had no parents they where just taught by the monks most of the time they would have never even knew who their parents where. Then he asked about the Library of Dara. "I've heard rumours about it but I haven't really been there before. Sorry I can't help. Are planning on going there?"

[b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   

Back to top Go down

In With The Wind [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1