Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Raven Wood(DONE) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
Raven Wood(DONE) I_vote_lcapRaven Wood(DONE) I_voting_barRaven Wood(DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
Raven Wood(DONE) I_vote_lcapRaven Wood(DONE) I_voting_barRaven Wood(DONE) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Raven Wood(DONE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Raven Wood(DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Raven Wood(DONE)   Raven Wood(DONE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:19 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Raven Wood. When she is a mission, her fake name is Victoria. She is reffer as the "Siren".
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se, Earth Kingdom.
Current Residence: Secret Lair in Ba Sing Se. A cave.
Element: Nature bending and a chi blocker. She doesn't know it, but she is an earth bender. Soon sand bender.
Pets: None, she just use her bending to control faunas.
Weapons:

Raven Wood(DONE) Vintage-star-favorite-punk-cat-demon-fingernail-ring-M-free-shipping-24pcs-lot

She uses this diamond nails when she is disguise as someone in a royal party, ready to kill the royal she was ordered to. (Don't worry, she can't do that without permission of an admin, she doesn't kill mayor royals like Queens, Kings or Princes n' Princesses... just stupid royals who are just born royal, and remember, she doesn't kill without a reason).

|OPTIONAL|
Hobbies: Acrobatics
Quirks: She uses her beauty to seduce people and then kill them.
Family: She contract a mind bender to erase their names from her mind, so that if someone make her tell their names so that they can kill them, she wont remember. Her mother is a nature bender and her father is an earth bender
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: She haves long brown hair
Eyes: light blue eyes.
Height: 6'2
Clothes: See pics.
Skin: Smooth skin.
Body Type: She is known to have a sexy body and seduce mens and soon lead them to their death.
Image:

Raven Wood(DONE) Thanos-1925435

Her hair:

Raven Wood(DONE) Girlindark
Ignore the girl -_- Just her hair...
Clothe at night:

Raven Wood(DONE) Articwolf
Ignore the blond hair.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality:

Oh, this is really interesting. She have many personalities.

"Oh, she is a manipulator all right! First she wants to have sex, the next thing you know you are in the floor begging for mercy..."
-Anonymus Victim.

"I recognise that voice... I still have your eye in a jar... Did your broken bone leg healed?"
-Raven Wood

"She appears as a sexy woman at first, with a hot personality. But she a monster inside. I'm lucky to be alive, she usually cook the man's body and give it to the animals. She is like a Siren, a great seductress who lead mans to their death. She is a femme fatale..."
-Anonymus Victim.

Raven use her persuasive and seductive abilities to do her missions, which help her a lot when she is going to kill a man. She is a manipulator, but don't get her wrong, she doesn't threat her friends like that! She is only a b*tch when you are. She is very discipline and strict. You can see that by the way she plans everything. Not every female assassin knows how to use this technique.

"Yes Yes, she is a B*tch, but she wasn't like that when we were together... It all change when I...... when I cheated on her. Its my fault she is like this. I know deep inside her heart, she is still the girl a met, the sweet girl I met"
-Raven's ex-husband.

Personal Strengths:
-Acrobatics
-Beauty
-Persuasion
-Durability
Personal Weaknesses:
-Lack of Empathy
-Stubborn
-Arrogance
-Love
Hamartia: Lack of Empathy
Personal Hero: None.
Dreams and Ambitions: None.

-Assassins
-Killing
-Food
-Money

Dislikes:
-Being Underestimated
-Annoying People
-People who think they are better than her.
-Adultery

Brief History:

Raven Wood or better known as "Victoria"(Fake name), is one of the most wanted assassins. The 24 years old Victoria, have killed more than 15 people in a month. She do the dirty work for royals or normal people. Of course, she gets paid. Raven uses her persuasion and beauty while in missions, which usually help her assassinate mens. Like always, they fall for the trick. She is known to still expensive things, like jewels, etc. But, was she like this?

Before she turned into a most wanted criminal, she was married to a man whom name she doesn't want to remember. The man was the love of her life. At least she thought he was. One night, Raven was buying food for dinner and when she came back, she saw a woman in the bed and his husband next to her. Raven's husband started making excuses, but Raven knew better. He was a fire bender. When he noticed Raven wasn't buying any of his excuses, he tried to kill her. That night she became a criminal. She killed the woman and removed his husband's eyes.

Since then, she becomes an assassin. She starts doing missions for people. Obviously corruptive missions. She'd killed 20 people in one month. She mostly hired by females, to kill their unfaithful boyfriends or husbands. She uses her beauty to kill people. Her ability of persuasion helps her even better. She is a good manipulator as well. She haves everything to be a great female assassin. But she didn't learned her acrobatic's abilities when her husband betrayed her, she learned acrobatics in her childhood.

When she was 8, she started doing acrobatics. She is natural alright. Her mother, who was a non-bender, but a chi-blocker, taught her. Raven's father didn't played a big role in her life. He was an earth bender. A Earth Bending Master, actually. He was to busy teaching other kids. Raven wish she was an earth bender, so that she can have her Dad's attention(She is an earth bender, but she doesn't know it). At age 13, she learned chi blocking. She practices everyday her acrobatics. She can't practice her chi blocking, cause obviously, she will not go chi blocking people she doesn't know. But now she can and don't care.

My favorite Water Bending moves on the show :DI do not own this :3

-Lee Hamazaki [water bender]
-Denjiro Hakashi [Water/fire bender]
-Mitsuki Hakanane [Fire bender]
-Yumi Hamazaki [mind bender]

http://feel-my-lust.tumblr.com
^My tumblr :O 

Raven Wood(DONE) Tumblr_mgqobdq2E21rgaewao1_400

Waterbender   Firebender
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Raven Wood(DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven Wood(DONE)   Raven Wood(DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:27 am

Done Very Happy

My favorite Water Bending moves on the show :DI do not own this :3

-Lee Hamazaki [water bender]
-Denjiro Hakashi [Water/fire bender]
-Mitsuki Hakanane [Fire bender]
-Yumi Hamazaki [mind bender]

http://feel-my-lust.tumblr.com
^My tumblr :O 

Raven Wood(DONE) Tumblr_mgqobdq2E21rgaewao1_400

Waterbender   Firebender
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum

Raven Wood(DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven Wood(DONE)   Raven Wood(DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:31 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raven Wood(DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven Wood(DONE)   Raven Wood(DONE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raven Wood(DONE)
Page 1 of 1