Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Rules for Important Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Rules for Important Characters   Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:44 pm

In order to keep up activity and get plots going, there are rules now in place as of tomorrow in order to prevent important users with plot changing characters from disappearing for long periods of time or completely.  These rules are as follows:

Quote :
Important Positions:

Warriors of the Elements
Royalty
Spirit King
Order of the Elements
Other Characters Important to the Plots

Rules of Plot Characters

1. All users who are apart of the aforementioned positions must visit the forum at least once a day in order to see updates or post if necessary.  Logging on to chat is not necessary and posting is only necessary should it be required of you.  If you are not up to date with what is going on in the plot you will not be able to follow along when your time comes to join it--furthermore, if you do not participate in the plot when prompted you only cause the site to become stagnant and die.

2. If a user in one such aforementioned position will knowingly be away for a period of time longer than 3 days, they must notify staff or the Head Admins so that we are aware of your absence from the plot and do not count it as inactivity.  Users who do not log on to the forum for more than three days without prior warning will be notified by email to return.  Users who do not return after one week without prior warning will be replaced or suspended for a short period of time.

3. Users who are going to be away and wish to have their characters participate in the plot may choose, if they so desire, to have someone temporarily stand in for their characters in posts until said person returns from their absence.  Prior notification must be given to admins or staff in order to clarify that that person is truly standing in for you.

4. Users in these positions who choose to retire from these positions must give at least seven days notice to admins or staff so that we may have ample time to find your replacement who will fill your spot.

That is all.  Remember these rules are taken VERY SERIOUSLY by staff, and should also be taken very seriously to those whom they apply.  If you fail to comply to these rules you will suffer loss of titles, ranks and positions, as well as the characters who apply to said titles, ranks and positions.  These rules are in effect to keep the site active and plot constantly going.

Thank you all.

Sincerely,

Kouzai

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

Me when I'm in a good mood

How I learned to cook:

(This one's even funnier with captions)
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.net

Rules for Important Characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top