Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Heya! ~Kari

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kari Tsubaki
Novice
Novice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Heya! ~Kari   Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:23 pm

So I am new here and I hope to be able to have fun. I'm not quite sure how active this site is so I'd hope to make some friends.

My character is Kari Tsubaki and her profile can be found: Here

Rundown
She has amnesia and doesn't remember anything from a certain point in her life. Only 3 things carried over to her during the amnesia: her winged lemur Aira, her air bending, and a golden chain that she wears as a necklace. She lives in a cave by the Western Air Temples and hasn't met a human of any kind. She is very friendly to animals but she will most likely be skittish of whoever she meets at first.

Acquaintances

If you'd like to swoop down and help me with getting her to know people, that'd be great! I'd love to further your plot as well as mine. I am open to suggestions of all kinds and would be okay with planning.

Friends are always welcome and a romantic interest could be there as well. I'd like for there to be one at one point in her life so she's not lonely. ALSO, I'd be interested in anyone wanting to claim her as a family member. She's completely open to that. : )

Kari Tsubaki~Airbender
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Heya! ~Kari   Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:26 pm

Ye-hello there. I'm Pine, the forum's resident living, talking/typing pineapple. Or pine tree. The bodily envelope I possess depends on the day and the alignment of the stars, and also how you choose to read my name.

If you feel like RPing with your character send me a PM and we can try to plan a quick little thread to get you started. I have a wide variety of characters and I'm sure at least one of them would be able to interact with your character in some way that'd be entertaining.

If you don't want to RP with me other fairly active users on this site I can recommend to you as RPing partners would be: Maybeth, JackyCarver, Deejer210, Mistdrake and Leosan.  All of them except JackyCarver are usually on daily and I have personally RPd with all of them in the past and I'll vouch that they're fun to play with.

Other than that it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I hope I'll see you in an RPing thread in the near future. Have a good one.

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE
SEE THE INVISIBLE
RAW! RAW!
FIGHT THE POWER!
Back to top Go down
Kari Tsubaki
Novice
Novice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Heya! ~Kari   Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Thank you so very much for the welcoming. I truly appreciate it. I would love to rp with anyone that will have me, including you if you still want to. I try to be active and I have all my notifications sent to me by email, which reaches my cell phone that is on me at all times. So if and when someone responds to a rp, I will post back shortly. However, keep in mind, I am a manager of a store and might not be able to post as an all day thing. More like a few posts a day or every other day. If that doesn't work for anyone, then I will accept that. I just wanted to put it out there before we began.

Anyways! Let's rp! Shall we message each other or speak directly through here? I have been on many rping sites in my life and know each one is different.

Kari Tsubaki~Airbender
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Heya! ~Kari   Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello there miss Tsubaki. Im Kain, some know me by my real name, austin. Whichever you prefer. Anyways I'm not one for introductions so if you ever wanna roleplay, I can in private messages as I dont have an official character yet. I should have one in the coming week though. So message me if your interested Very Happy Hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya! ~Kari   

Back to top Go down

Heya! ~Kari
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1