Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Attack in the Light Shrine (Deejer210)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Attack in the Light Shrine (Deejer210)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Yami Sentoki was wandering the Light Bender State. She wasn't doing anything important recently, so she decided to take a vacation and see the  Light Temple. Her first stop was at the Light Shrine near the temple, interested in seeing what the shrine was used for.

A bunch of other tourists were also gathered here, although it bugged Yami that they chose this late at night to come and see the shrine. As for Yami, she preferred the darkness. It made her harder to see and be noticed, and that was just how she liked it.

As the tour went on, something strange occurred to Yami: Why do most of these people... Look the same? There were very few different people there, she realized. As for the clones, she counted 6 males and 7 females, all of which looked the same as the others of their gender. Looking around, she saw the puzzlement in other tourists faces as well, the ones who didn't look like clones. Something's wrong here she thought.

As the tour was coming to a close, Yami noticed an uneasiness among the clones. They seemed as if they were ready to attack. But what?

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida

Last edited by Loolaalee on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deej the Derp Slayer
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Attack in the Light Shrine (Deejer210)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:59 pm

Lilly rarely went outside of the palace during the day. It was always too risky for her. Today she was visiting the Light Shrine. Instead of wearing her usual dress, she wore her favorite pink tunic and baggy pants for this warm day. Lilly was always sure to bring along with her some money to give to those who are needy and Petal, her pet fennec fox. She was making her way to the Shrine, (which she visited long ago.) she stopped at a small family owned store that sold unique knick-knacks and doodads. The owner of this store, Iris, was one of the few outsiders to know she was the princess.

"Hello my sweet Lilly! What a surprise to see you here so early, you usually come in through the back towards dusk." Iris inquired. Petal leaped off of Lilly's arm and onto a nearby shelf with painted pots and vases. "Yeah, I know. I wanted to go to the Shrine today, so I stopped here on the way there." Lilly said browsing the sharp stilettoes and daggers on a weapon rack. "Mrs. Iris may I purchase this dagger?" Lilly asked holding up a dagger with a small orb in the center. "You may. ONLY, if you be careful!"
"Yay! Thanks! Here's some money for the dagger! I gotta go! Bye!" Lilly squealed, tossing a small pouch of coins on the counter. Petal was quick to follow Lilly out of the store. 'Woah! This dagger must have been used for precision bending and for quick slashes at enemies!' She thought to herself. Although Lilly wasn't one for fighting, she always wanted to be sure that she could protect herself in dangerous situations.

Lilly reached the Shrine very quickly. She walked towards it, noticing a small tour group. It was really nice to see people taking interest in their culture. "Well this was fun wasn't it Petal?" She asked sweetly, rubbing Petal's side. 'Huh? What's this?' A small group of people, separate from the tour group, were standing next to the shrine in an orderly fashion. They all looked alike. 'This is kinda freaky!' Lilly worried to herself. She knew that if she got hurt or worse, it wouldn't be good for her or her mothers reputation as the queen. As soon as she let her worries fade, one of the clones jumped out of formation and took an earthbending pose and levitated a huge boulder towards the tourists. "Petal get out of here! I can handle this!" Lilly shouted over the screams of terror. 'Time to put this dagger to use!'

The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can have is an instrument of peace.

Big Dreams... Dank Memes

Dances With Derp's characters

Dances With Derp's Inventory

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-EoCGLVA64
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Attack in the Light Shrine (Deejer210)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:09 pm

Yami was watching the clones closely. She was ready as soon as one clone jumped to the girl who had just arrived. Yami saw that the girl had a dagger, but Yami couldn't tell if she knew how to use it or not. Yami grabbed her bow off her shoulder, selected a fire arrow, and fire straight into the back of the stranger, right between the shoulder blades. She then drew her saxe knife and ran to the girl's aid, noticing some of the other clones also walking towards her.

Yami blocked all of their attacks with ease, Shielding the girl with her body. She was determined that nobody was going to get hurt. Well, no REAL people anyway.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Last edited by Loolaalee on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Attack in the Light Shrine (Deejer210)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:55 pm

One by one, the clones fell, with arrows protruding from their chests or knife wounds all over their bodies. Yami still stood in front of the girl, protecting her from any oncoming attack. So that's it she thought, these things want this girl, although i'm not sure if they want to kill her or kidnap her. But it doesn't matter, i'm protecting her no matter what.

Something was wrong. Yami looked at one of the fallen clones. Wait...was it...MOVING?!?!?! The wounds on the clone sealed up and it stood again, ready to attack again. Yami noticed that all of the other fallen clones were rising up as well, pulling arrows out of their bodies or automatically sealing their wounds. Yami could tell that if the clones kept doing this, it was a losing battle. And they weren't just rising. For each clone fallen, another clone came back with it.

Yami turned and grabbed the girl's hand, pulling her along to some safer place. While glancing back, Yami could see that the monsters were coming after them. Yami looked at the girl and said "Do you have any idea what they want from you?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack in the Light Shrine (Deejer210)   

Back to top Go down

Attack in the Light Shrine (Deejer210)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1