Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Kuma watched as the sand came towards his feet. He looked up and stared straight into the man's eyes, and grinned. He glanced down, the sand now a few feet away from him. However, instead of dodging it, he simply melted his sword and put away the hilt, and said, "Alright, you got me. That little trinket you stole isn't worth the trouble. Fun fight though, I quite enjoyed it." He said, and walked out of the ally, back towards his shop.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Dumbfounded, Kain watched as his opponent just up and left in the middle of the fight. He drew the sand back into his cloak and took pursuet of the man. He followed until he was right behind Kuma then grabbed him on the shoulder from behind. "Wait, I'm not finished with you!." He pulled on Kuma's should and with his other hand he pulled a tiny scroll from his cloak, held it in front of him and let it fall open from his hand. The little scroll said "Hello." Kain just stared with a straight face.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Kuma looked at the scroll, then broke free of the man's grip and laughed. "I told you that it wasn't very valuable. In fact, I was relieved when you took it, it wasn't selling. I only followed you to have a good fight. One look at you in the shop and i could tell you were a fighter." Kuma started to walk away again, a huge grin showing across his face.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:04 pm

{Sorry for the Gmodding, but it had to happen.}

Kain put the small scroll back in his sleeve, glad that the substitute that he had used on so many woman as a charming greeting had worked on the fool. He followed kuma back to the shop, meanwhile two men with cloaks similar to Kain had also been followed Kuma. Kain stopped in the street, raised his hand and snapped his fingers. Instantly the two men rushed Kuma, knocking him in the head with a large wooden baton. As he fell to the ground, stunned, the two men dragged his body into and alley where they tied him. Kain, and the others brought him to an underground tunnel, where they leaned him up against a damp wall, waiting for him to wake up.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:13 pm

Kuma was furious. He had just been kidnapped, and he hadn't done anything to the man, hadn't laid a finger on him! When he regained consciousness, he found himself in a dark, damp cave, with 3 men watching him, one of them being the sand bender that he had met in the shop. Kuma gave them all a look that said "If you come close to me, you're dead". Kuma stood up, taking out the hilt of his sword, now melted. He assumed the men hadn't taken it from him because it seemed useless. He made eye contact with the leader (the first man), who clearly wanted to shout "You fools! How could you have let him keep that?". Kuma water bended some of the moisture in the cave to his sword hilt, freezing it into the shape of a sword. He took the two men down instantly, slicing into their shoulders. The one left standing was the first man.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   

Back to top Go down

Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2