Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Yesterday at 5:25 pm by Loolaalee

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1245)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (605)

Share | 

Bree's search OPEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:23 am

Next Day

Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
—————————————————————————
When you hit rock bottom, be an optimist. Those rocks on the bottom help you push yourself back up.
You keep what you kill.
Family don't end in blood, boy.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:44 am

A sound at the door startled Kimi awake. "Miss Hashiko," Collins called as he knocked on her door. "Miss Hashiko, you have a patient." With a sigh, Kimi stretched and got up. She pulled on her water tribe clothes and brushed her hair quickly before unlocking the door. "Thank you Collins," Kimi replied as he handed her a morning cup of tea. "Already paid for." He whispered before leading her to a small table near the door. "I apologize for waking you so early, Miss Hashiko, but we had some questions for you." A gentleman sat across from her, looking around and taking in the scenery. His buddy sat next to him, both in the blue water tribe clothes, looking like they were siblins. "What would you like to know." She replied, taking a seat. "Miss Hashiko, do you know anyone who can blood bend from the Northern Water Tribe?" The friend asked as Collins set out a small breakfast. Slices of ham, some bacon, and a bunch of pancakes all on different plates.

"No, I don't know anyone from the Northern Water Tribe who can do such a grave thing as that. Why do you ask?" Kimi replied, acting as though she couldn't and wouldn't even dream of ever blood bending someone. "Blood benders only torture, no matter what they do. I wouldn't hang with any of them even if I knew who could." She wasn't sure why these men were asking about the blood benders, but she wasn't about to be enlisted to 'serve the greater cause' by blood bending torture.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:15 am

Bree woke the next morning to someone knocking on a door. She got up groggily and straightened her hair and clothes. After she was done she grabbed her staff and walked to the door. Unlocking it she opened it. Taking the room in at a glance she knew something was wrong. By the look on Kimi's face she didn't like the 2 men she was talking to. To stay out of the conversation but where she would be of help, she sat at a table crossed her legs and waved Collins to her and ordered breakfast. She paid for it and palmed a coin. As she ate she listened and pulled out a journal. As the two men talked to Kimi, Bree wrote it down and ate making sure to write nonsense or what was happening when they were not talking so the men wouldn't get suspicious. She gave Kimi one look that said 'give me a sign if you need my help' and kept writing.

Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
When you hit rock bottom, be an optimist. Those rocks on the bottom help you push yourself back up.
You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Collins brought Bree her food and sat down by her, keeping an eye on the door. It was odd for Kimi to have patients this early, and even Collins didn't like the men. One wrong word, one wrong move and all Kimi had to do was tell them to get out.

Kimi nodded to Bree with a smile as she talked with the men. She didn't want to make Bree worry about her, and didn't want to delay their trip too far. "Gentlemen, I assure you that I am unaware of any blood benders around. May I ask why you are looking for one?" She told the men as she cut into her ham. The first man looked over at Bree sitting nearby and back to Kimi before answering. "We are looking for a blood bender to become part of our traveling group. we need a healer." He lied through his teeth and Kimi caught every word of it. They don't know about me, they don't know about me. Kimi told herself, trying to keep her expressions normal.

"There have been rumors that a Northern Water Tribe girl has been preforming blood bending here when administering aid to the people." The second man spoke, eyeing Kimi carefully. So they have heard. Kimi thought as she turned to Collins. "Collins, has anyone been using blood bending to heal people? Because something like that I'm sure I would have known about." Kimi asked him, sipping her tea. Collins just shook his head 'no', he wasn't ever very good at lying. "Miss Hashiko, you can drop the act. We are aware of your skills and talents, and have been trying to track you down for some time." The first gentleman took out a bag of coins and set it out on the table. Kimi was drinking her tea and coughed on it as he spoke, Collins stood and moved a bit closer to them.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Bree tensed when the men stated that they knew what Kimi was. When they dropped a bag of money on the table she looked up. She saw Collins move closer. That's when she noticed that one of the men was holding a whale tooth knife like Tarlof used too under the table.

She looked back at her journal. ''I'm sorry gentlemen," she said, shutting the book and tucking it into her shirt, "but i have already hired her for her services."

Bree was nervous but managed to sound calm so she smiled hoping that everything would be OK and the men would just leave and the dagger would not be used. She hated bloodshed. after all, it was a pain to clean out of cloths.

You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:04 pm

Kimi looked over at Bree as she spoke, surprising Kimi. "Yes, boys, I apologize but no matter what you may have to offer. I don't use my blood bending unless I absolutely have to, and even so, I wouldn't do it for you. The South Water Tribe has wanted my throat since I refused to offer them my services the first time." Kimi waved Collins off, hoping to deal with them easily. Her previous encounters didn't far so well for her. She stood to show the men out, setting her tea down on its plate and looking back at them. "You boys have no business here, may I show you out?" Kimi walked over to the door. The men grumbled, but followed her, the second man keeping the knife hidden from Kimi's sight.

"You gentlemen have a good day now." She said to them quickly. The men moved in front of Kimi as they passé her out the door. She smiled to them before turning to close the door, placing her back to them. They took no time, the first man grabbed her shoulder and pulled her to him while the second pulled his knife out and pointed it at Collins. "Follow us and you both will die." He told them as they pulled Kimi away, making their way toward the port.

"Your wrong my dear, our business has just begun." The man dragging her turned to his friend and smiled. "Tin, my brother, we have succeeded. Now let us go before anyone tries anything stupid." Kimi laughed at him as they moved her. Moving a water bender close to the water, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. She thought to herself as they walked. "I have no business with you or your kind." She told them before a sound came from behind them. Don't be Collins, don't be Collins.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Bree shot up from her chair and grabbed her staff as Collins ran out the door. Bree rushed out after him. What happened next was so fast that Bree almost didn't see it. Collins grabbed the man who had a hold of Kimi and threw him back, breaking the mans hold on her. Then the other man rammed the knife into Collins' gut. Bree screamed. She swung her staff and blew one of the men across the road.

"TALA!" she called. The sky bison came up and over the bar as the man she threw got up. When he tried to stab Tala, Bree gathered her chi and used it to fly across the road. Using the mans momentum she rotated and sank the dagger into his chest. The man gasped for air and fell to the ground.

You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Kimi pushed herself away from the man as Collins pulled him off of her. She turned quickly and slashed a bit of water from the nearby ocean. She couldn't draw the water quickly enough to stop the attack on Collins, but was relieved to see him be blown away by Bree's attack. She rushed to Collins' side, hoping he wasn't too horribly injured. His wound wasn't horrible but if she didn't treat it, it would get bad quickly. Pulling the water to her side, Kimi started working on the wound, cleansing it and removing what blood had started to pool. "Bree, can you bring me my bag?" she called, realizing she was going to need her supplies. Kimi looked around her to see no one else on the street with them. With a sigh, she let the water go and pulled Collins up onto her shoulder. He wasn't to heavy, but she had to move him inside.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Bree almost didn't hear Kimi. She was still in a bit of shock over what she had done. She was lost in thought and staring at her bloody hands. She was brought to reality by something bumping into her. It was Tala. Good old Tala, always there for her. She quickly bent down and grabbed her staff and the whale tooth dagger and rushed inside.

"Tala, watch him she said pointing to the man Collins had thrown. He had hit his head and been knocked out. 'Lucky him' she thought darkly.

When she entered she dropped the items in her hand on a table and rushed to get Kimi's bag. When she got to Kimi she gasped at the damage done to the barkeep.

"What do you want me to do?"

You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Kimi rushed Collins to a table and set him down flat on it. Her mind was away on helping Colins that she almost didn't hear Bree ask to help. "I need my suiture kit, the black box, a cup of water, and towels." She said in a kind of hurried tone. For once, Kimi was glad to have the help and an empty bar. She had gotten so used to draggin g patrons into her 'office' that she was happy to have the space to work. Kimi concentrated on Collins' heart rate as she examined the wound better. He mumbled a little bit, but stayed still. His heart rate was stable, but decreasing with every staggered breath he took.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bree's search OPEN   

Back to top Go down

Bree's search OPEN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next