Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)   Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Setomaru sat cross-legged on a building in Tengu Town. He had been talking to his bijuu, and the bijuu was being annoying...

But why won't you just let me do it! Just let me go 2nd form! he told his bijuu, as he floated up and looked at it through the cage that was locked with a parchment, which was the seal. The bijuu looked at him. Listen, i'm starting to like you. I don't want to see all this innocent people get hurt! the bijuu said back. Setomaru looked at him with wide eyes. So does this mean we're fri- before Setomaru could finish, there was a big rumble. Quick, you're getting attacked! the bijuu said, as Setomaru was thrown onto the ground. Here, i'll be nice. Power coming through. his bijuu said, as Setomaru felt a surge of power. He turned to his attacker, and yelled "Earth style: Bone crusher!" a giant ball of earth, that was twice the normal size, fell onto the man, crushing him. Wow thanks. That felt...new.
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)   Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Yami was flying on Fireball over Tengu Town. She had been here before, and that visit had ended in an all out bar fight. She had come back to see how things had changed, maybe check up and an old friend, if he was still here. As Yami got closer to the village, Fireball started acting up, as if he felt danger nearby. Only, he wasn't making any dangerous movements. It was more like the sign of a friend or, in this case, an old colleague.

Yami landed in the woods just outside of town and let Fireball fly off. She turned toward the town, leaving her hood down. She figured that not many people would know who she was by sight in a place like this, at least of her being the 5-tail. However, there may have been some people who recognized her from that bar fight. Yami payed a visit to that same tavern to get something to eat. While there, she saw the man who had started that fight. She simply made eye contact with him and he cowered away in fear. He had seen how dangerous she can get, and he wasn't going to make that mistake again.

After she ate, Yami walked around the streets, looking for whoever Fireball had recognized. As she passed a certain building, she felt something, a tugging in her stomach. She looked up to see Setomaru sitting of the roof of the building. She climbed up there, moving with the shadows to keep the element of surprise. She watched as the man was sneaking up on Setomaru, but didn't do anything to stop him. She watched as Seto crushed the man. Yami decided to speak up and said, "Honestly, Setomaru, do you really have to solve your problems by crushing them in earth?"

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)   Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Kimi rushed around the village, hearing the sounds of a fight taking place. Her ears never failed her, somewhere a fight was starting, and somewhere someone was getting hurt. She closed her eyes and focused on the sounds, only to realized they had stopped for the moment. With a sigh, Kimi ran forward, hoping she wouldn't by-pass the action and nearly ran into a girl standing in the middle of the street. "My apologies, but you really shouldn't stand there." Kimi yelled over her shoulder to the girl as she kept running. Her bag bounced against her thigh, making running difficult, but still possible as she began to run unknowingly away from the fight. After running for a few more feet, Kimi stopped to take a breath and try to catch any sound of the fight again.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)   Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Setomaru earth-bended the rock off the man, revealing his crushed body. "Fancy meeting you here, Yami." he said, before a man with a knife went behind him and tried to attack him. He quickly dodged, took the knife, and physically snapped it in half. "Woah. Leftover bijuu energy." he said, before he walked to the man. "Bijuu Technique: Flying palm!" he yelled, before air-palming the man. The man went flying (hence the name) until he landed in the smoke letter of a factory. The man landed in it, and then went flying again because the smoke was extremely hot. Woah! TOO much power! he said to his bijuu. Sorry about that. the bijuu said back.
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)   Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:07 pm

Yami walked up to Setomaru and said, "I see you've been practicing. Well, I guess that is to be expected since your bijuu likes you more than mine likes me, and you're older than me, plus your bijuu has weaker power that is easier to control. Meanwhile, i'm still trying to get past mine randomly giving me power at some inconvenient moments and calling me a 'foolish girl' on those few occasions when it talks to me." Yami shrugged then said, "I'm staying in an inn near the center of the town tonight, so i had better get there before they stop taking in travelers for the night. See ya!"

And with that, she jumped off the roof and continued down the street, looking for the inn. On the way, while standing in the middle of the street, trying to read her map in the darkness, a girl bumped into her. The girl turned and said, "My apologies, but you really shouldn't stand there." Yami turned to the girl and said, "Well you should watch where you're going!" Then walked in the same direction the girl was running, seeing if she might see the inn that way.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Kimi caught the sounds of someone jumping off a roof and turned back the way she had come. Running through the street again, she was more careful to watch her surroundings and saw a man flying through the air as another man walked over to the girl she almost ran into. "How did I pass that?" She complained to herself before walking back up to where they stood. "My apologies. I realize that my earlier actions may have been a bit rude. May I ask why you are throwing people into the far distance however?" Kimi didn't stop to think about formalities or who she might be talking to, this man could have just killed that guy, and it angered her.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)   Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:02 pm

"Eh...heh heh...well..." Setomaru said, nervously. He tried not to reveal the existence of the bijuu within him. "You see...it's quite complicated, really." He couldn't hold it in and said "You see, there's this thing. A thing that exists in...a place, and the place is in...me. Don't think about that in a weird way. Anyway, the thing is sort of a...demon, if you will, and the demon thing is lending me unbelievable amounts of power. Got it?" He said, nervously laughing.
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)   Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Yami nodded to the woman as she came running back. "Apology accepted. I can see you were in a hurry, so its okay." she said. Then she turned to Setomaru, who had started speaking again. She almost laughed at his clumsiness. "Wow, way to keep a secret, Seto. Anyway, since most of what he just said didn't make any sense, he has a demon sealed inside of his body. What you saw just now was a show of its power." Yami summarized. She figured it would be for the best if the woman didn't know that she had a demon sealed inside of her as well. For now, Seto would have to deal with the questions that would likely follow, leaving Yami in the clear.

Yami smiled at the girl again. "Anyway, my name is Yami. This here is Setomaru. What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)   Sat May 03, 2014 4:58 pm

(Sorry, forgot about this one)

Kimi turned to look at both of them. Are they mad? Have they gone crazy? She wondered as she tried to make sense of what they had just said. "You have a demon inside you? Isn't that dangerous or something?" Kimi asked him, moving just a bit closer to the roof he was standing on. "I mean, can you control it? Does it control you?" She was intrigued by the thought of something different to look into, both medically and for pure knowledge. "May you please come down and explain what all the racket was? I assume from the commotion that there's a person hurt somewhere." Kimi said to him, trying to get him down to where she could fully see him. She turned to the girl with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Yami, I am Kimi."

Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)   Sat May 03, 2014 5:07 pm

"Actually, now, I control it." Setomaru said, jumping from the roof to the ground in front of Yami and Kimi. Your not getting out of this, Yami. You'll have to deal with some of the questions, too. Setomaru thought to himself. "Well...parcially. We co-exist. Sometimes I control it, and sometimes it controls me. She has one, too." He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)   

Back to top Go down

Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next