Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Daddy

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1254)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (615)

Share | 

New Ember Island Player

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:30 am

Clarissa smiled as she picked herself up, Ranger trying his best to help support her. "Um, yes. I'm an Earth bender." Clarissa started to walk until she heard Shigeru mention knowing she was blind. "I'm not blind." Clarissa tried to say strongly, but was weakened by her own fears. "Blindness is a weakness one can not afford." She said, stopping where she was walking to pet Ranger for a second. "Yes, I use my bending to see. My steps send off a vibration through the ground and I can tell where a structure is. For the most part. Rails, windows, and things that aren't connected to the ground are a little harder for me to see." Clarissa started to walk again, wondering how Shigure had been able to see from the color of her eyes that she was blind. Just one look and my weakness was flat out on the table for her.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Takumen
Elite Novice
Elite Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:32 am

"All I know is that I wouldn't mind some Fire Nation Coffee, or Earth Kingdom if we had it." Taku said as they neared the stage."As for breakfast, I guess that's up to him, is it not?" answering the first question and producing a handful of roasted nuts from a pocket. He tipped them into his hungry friends hand. "I didn't think anyone would mind if I kept a snack." he said, smiling.

Elite Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:45 am

Ruiyn was sitting in his perch quietly when he finally noticed that people were getting awefully close to the stage. He began thinking to himself "if Golude does work he should be arriving soon with the other people."

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:27 pm

Takeda smiled as the players appoached the stage.

''I apologize for the early wakening, but we must get started.'' He went back stage and grabbed a box. handing it over to shigeru he said ''Dearie would you please hand one to each player?'' he then wispered to her, ''Help clarissa.''

as shigeru handed out scripts he told them abot their day. ''You will read these scripts. At noon you will return and the first rehersal will occur. This will happen every day. Breakfast will be provided at any restraunt you choose. Now, before i dismiss you I will hear any grievences.''

‡tarlof⇒loolaalee⇒daldal⇒mother bailey⇒takumen⇒jacob shrouder‡

Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
—————————————————————————
When you hit rock bottom, be an optimist. Those rocks on the bottom help you push yourself back up.
You keep what you kill.
Family don't end in blood, boy.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Shigeru grabbed the box and handed out the scripts to whoever's name was written on each packet. When she got to Clarissa, she slipped the paper into her hand to make sure she got it without dropping it. Then she set the box down and looked at her own script, standing next to Clarissa. "Tonight, we will work over your lines. For now, just look like you are reading it. I'm sure Takeda won't force you to try and say your lines that you can't read." she whispered.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:51 am

"Thanks," Shion accepted the script and proceeded unscrolling to read it. "Rebellious jerk, hehehe" he chuckled and continued reading the interesting dialogues. Not for long, he was swimming in fantasies of the past.

Free! Season2 confirmed release XD
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:51 am

Clarissa eyed the playwright as he mentioned having Shigeru help her with the lines, but secretly welcomed the help. She took her book carefully, thanking Shigeru silently so that the others wouldn't notice. The only part of being blind that she hated most was actin like she could read the lines without any issue. Something, not quiet visible to Clarissa's Earth bending, was watching them, and it made her feel a bit overcome. She hated people watching the practices, and couldn't stand ease droppers, however she couldn't find the exact location of the person either. Frustrated, she accepted any and all of Shigeru's help and sat down on the stage with her script open in front of her.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Takumen
Elite Novice
Elite Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:59 am

"this is pretty interesting" Tak said, disinterested as he pretended to read the script. He was starring outside as the open skies, cloudless and light blue, that the day had to offer. It reminded him of the Earth kingdom mountains he had spent so much time in. The snowy peaks had been fun to mess around in. But here the heat prevented those kinds of things.

Tak gathered a ball of air in his hand, swirling it around and around drawing it in closer and closer. He was really just messing around, waiting for the others to head out to breakfast. He had heard this particular tale of the avatar a few dozen times at the Temple and knew he could act out the parts, given they had been described to him over and over again.

The temple....... "They wouldn't send people into the fire nation.......would they?" He asked himself aloud without thinking, troubled by the thoughts of causing anyone harm because of his actions.

Elite Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:18 am

Ruiyn stands up slowly then leaps to support beam sliding down. Looking directly at the crippled man and saying " I take it you are Takeda Golude. I am Ruiyn Straid, son of Erziya Golude and Mikeal Straid. I've come a long way to find you." He pulls out the blade hanging across his back "This was my mother's blade and a picture of us as a family. The only things I have left of her."

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:59 am

(the order is suspended for jacobs 'audition')

Takeda angrily stared at the man in front of him. to show his displeasure the lights around him turned red as blood. ''How dare you.'' he said. ''The only living Golude members are myself and my nephew. Erziya Golude is a falsehood. I should know, I spent the last 12 years searching for my family.'' he resisted the urge to burn the young man on the spot.

''Now tell me what you want and be on your way.''

Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
When you hit rock bottom, be an optimist. Those rocks on the bottom help you push yourself back up.
You keep what you kill.
Family don't end in blood, boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   

Back to top Go down

New Ember Island Player
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next