Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:25 pm

"Ew, roasted duck is disgusting." Shuramine complained as the plate was placed in front of him. Bailey sat down as Takeda took his seat and tried to ignore the sound of her friend's knee resisting the movement. "Are you okay?" She asked in an almost whisper, trying not to alert the kids. Shuramine, however, perked up and looked at Takeda. "Is something wrong with your leg, Mister Golude?" He asked, being his normally open stuff. Bailey sighed and looked down at the roasted duck, making a plate for Takeda before she realized she had done it. "I'm sorry, did you want to get your own?" Bailey tried to change the subject before Shuramine asked anything else.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:57 pm

Amaya glared at Shuramine. "Shuramine, don't be rude! You aren't supposed to ask questions like that!" she said, then turned back to her food. She glanced up at Bailey, and looked at her, almost laughing at the awkward feeling in this situation. Amaya was young, but she always found romance to be funny, especially when it was awkward. She could tell when somebody was feeling super awkward inside, and Bailey was certainly acting strangely. She tried not to laugh, and she didn't want to say anything rude. She didn't want to make the situation too awkward.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:10 pm

"I'm fine, Bailey" he said in reply to Bailey's first question. Turning to the young boy "I injured it a few years ago and it never healed right." then he turned his attention back to Bailey. It's your house dearie. I'll take what ever you give me." He looked around the table and a memory of the last meal he had with his family, before Rose died and before his father left. it was the last truly happy memory he had of his family.

Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
—————————————————————————
When you hit rock bottom, be an optimist. Those rocks on the bottom help you push yourself back up.
You keep what you kill.
Family don't end in blood, boy.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:37 am

Bailey smiled as she handed the plate over to Takeda. "I'm sorry that you got hurt that day." She said as she made herself a plate. Usually she loved her roasted duck, but that day she wasn't totally hungry. Her mind was back in time, living in a memory of her parents and Takeda eating at a table. Her parents would mutter to themselves as Takeda and Bailey talked openly about anything. She looked over at Takeda for a second before glancing back down to her own plate. "Amaya, Shuramine, what do you two think of having Mister Golude as your sitter for a while?" Bailey looked over at the twins as she spoke, her smile still lingering. Shuramine only smiled as he dug into his duck, filling his mouth quickly and chewing on it like he wouldn't ever eat again. With a sigh, Bailey turned to Amaya, hoping for a more graceful reaction from her daughter.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:08 am

Amaya paused, a piece of duck in her chopsticks, halfway to her mouth. She looked up at Mr. Golude. He looked nice, and an injured leg meant he couldn't chase them around if they did something bad. Plus, Amaya really didn't like having her aunt as her sitter all the time. That was why Bailey hadn't heard them playing. It was because they were hiding so their aunt wouldn't force them to do anything that they really didn't need to do, like clean up the entire house and stuff like that. Sure, they had chores, but cleaning the entire house? In one night? The one time she got away with forcing them into it was the worst babysitting night ever. So Amaya smiled. "I think that is an awesome idea!" she said excitedly.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:09 am

Takeda smiled at Amaya's comment. she was in for a surprise. he took up his chopsticks after saying a prayer for his nephew and started to eat. the first bite was so good he stopped for a moment to savor it. "the duck is superb" he said sincerely.

Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
When you hit rock bottom, be an optimist. Those rocks on the bottom help you push yourself back up.
You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:42 am

Bailey looked over at Takeda and smiled, pleased that it had come out right again. She looked down at her own piece of duck before replying. "Thank you, it's my mother's recipe. I haven't made it in a while." She looked over at Shuramine to check that the boy wasn't choking on the amount of food being shoveled into his mouth. "Shuramine, please slow down. The duck isn't going anywhere." She sighed as she spoke, keeping back a small laugh. Shuramine was a gentle reminder of Roth for Bailey. Always trying to eat like a warrior.

Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:34 pm

Amaya looked over at Bailey. She looked into her eyes, and saw a familiar sad look there. It was like this sadness was contagious. Amaya looked down at her food, suddenly not very hungry anymore. Without looking up, she said to Bailey, "Mommy, you're thinking about Daddy again, aren't you?" she asked. Even though Amaya had never met her father, she had seen pictures and had been told stories, and whenever Bailey was sad about him, so was she. She felt a tear slide down her face. Bailey was quite a bit better at shielding her emotions than Amaya was.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:09 pm

takeda saw the emotions fly over the ladies faces. it made him sad to see them so upset. so he tried to change the subject.
''so children what was the last play you saw?''

You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Bailey looked up at Amaya, her own sadness reflected in her daughters eyes. "Yes, I was. He was a great man and deserves to be remembered. Like all those in our past." Bailey gave Amaya a fake smile before Takeda spoke up. Shuramine looked up at Takeda with a bit of a confused look on his face. "Mom never took us to see any and Auntie always said that they sucked away." He said in between bites. Bailey had taken a sip as Shuramine spoke and nearly spit out her tea. "Shuramine, you do not say things like that. It's rude."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   

Back to top Go down

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next