Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Fri May 02, 2014 12:10 am

Kaia woke up the next morning, feeling well rested and ready for a fun day. And, of course, she stumbled as she got out of bed again, but this time she was able to catch herself. She smiled, happy with her success. She quickly got dressed, and walked out of her room and went to knock on Clarissa's door. However, her knees gave out, and she collapsed to the ground, causing a loud thud, that seemed to have startled Ranger. Kaia could hear him growling through the door. She shakily got up, leaning on the wall for support. I guess I'm not as well recovered as I had assumed, she thought. "Kaia, are you alright?" Said David, coming out of his room at the sound of the thud. "Yeah, i'm fine, just a little weak from last night." she replied, then finally knocked on Clarissa's door.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Fri May 02, 2014 12:18 am

Clarissa ran to the door when she realized Ranger was barking normally and not just growling. "What's a matter boy?" She asked as she petted his head and opened the door. Walking out, she found Kaia on the floor with David by his room. "Kaia, are you okay? Did you run into the wall again?" Clarissa asked as she helped Kaia up onto her feet. Ranger quickly moving to help support Kaia too. Clarissa walked her over to Clarissa's bed and let her sit. "Maybe you shouldn't be moving much today. Want to just chill here?" She asked, judging the lack of strength Kaia was showing. Clarissa forced by the thought of winking over to David, but couldn't stop from smiling.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 am

"Thanks, Clarissa." Kaia said. Her head was hurting, and she was a little dizzy. She sat down on Clarissa's bed, trying to see straight. David walked into the room, a little awkwardly. Kaia didn't notice since her vision was a little blurry. She waited a little bit to regain focus, then smiled as she realized that David had walked in. He was now sitting in a chair by a small table. "Yeah...maybe hanging out here for the day wouldn't be such a bad idea," Kaia said. David nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's safer this way. Wouldn't want you passing out in the middle of the street, now would we?" David asked.

Kaia laughed a little. The laughter just made her dizzy all over again. "Ow...laughter hurts..." she said. "I didn't realize poison recovery took this long. Oh well, I guess there's nothing we can do about it now," Kaia said, then stopped as she heard her stomach growling. "Except maybe get some food. I just realized that Clarissa and I hardly ate anything yesterday. David, can you go downstairs and bring up breakfast for the three of us?" Kaia asked. David nodded and walked out the door.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sat May 03, 2014 3:34 pm

Clarissa couldn't help but laugh a bit as she watched David practically stumble in to the chair. It wasn't until Kaia had said something that Clarissa's stomach started to growl a bit too. Looking down at Ranger she felt a bit guilty. She hadn't even thought about feeding Ranger, but he didn't seem to care. As long as Clarissa was alright, Ranger would be there, food or no food. Alhough he seemed to like the food option more. With a smile, Clarissa dug through her bag and gave him a few treats. "I'll feed you in a minute." She said as she patted his head.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sat May 03, 2014 4:56 pm

Kaia thought about getting some food for Rafa, but decided against it. He could hunt, she knew, and probably was eating some mouse somewhere right that very moment. But it didn't matter, she had left her bag with his food in it in her room, and she wasn't planning on standing up anytime soon. David returned to the room, holding a plate of food in each hand, with another plate balanced on his head. "You have no idea how hard it was to get this up the stairs," he said, with a little laugh at the end. He handed a plate each to Kaia and Clarissa, then took the plate off of his head and sat back down in the chair he was in earlier. "Thanks, David." Kaia said, then began to eat happily. It was eggs, hash browns, and bacon, all very delicious, especially after having not eaten in around 24 hours.

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sat May 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Clarissa smiled at the act of balancing something on one's head. She could never get that trait down, no matter how hard she had tried. For some reason, she always ended up looking down after a while. She thanked David for the food before spitting the hashbrown with Ranger. Ranger gobbled it down quickly as Clarissa started on the rest of her food. "This is amazing. I could get used to this food." Clarissa said as she tried to remember to eat slowly. Eating too quickly never agreed with her stomach.

Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sat May 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Kaia smiled. "Yeah. Kyson told me before we came that the owner's wife is an amazing cook, but I didn't know she was this good!" Kaia said happily. Getting some food into her stomach would help, she knew. She happily ate, eating as much as she could. She wanted to be able to get her strength back up as fast as possible. Already she was beginning to be able to focus a bit more that before, and could now actually see David clearly. His face was a little red. "David? Why are you blushing?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. David hastily came up with an answer. "Oh, uh, there's just a really hot sauce that I hate the owner put on my eggs. Its delicious, but it burns!" David said. Kaia just laughed a little, then went back to eating. She leaned over to Clarissa when David turned away and whispered, "Gosh, he's bad at hiding his feelings, and he thinks I don't even know."

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sat May 03, 2014 5:55 pm

Clarissa smiled as she ate, trying not to laugh. Ranger whined beside her and she shoveled a small portion of the eggs over to him. "Don't make a mess now." she said as he started to eat quickly. She wondered what had made David blush, she couldn't think of anything that Kaia had done that would have suggested it. Guys were a mystery to her, one that she might never figure out. "You two are priceless." She said as she finished her plate. "What do you feel up to doing today Kaia? I don't want to push you too hard."

Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sat May 03, 2014 6:13 pm

David had been blushing because Kaia had smiled at him when she said "Thanks, David." and even that was enough to cause him to react. Plus, there really was a spicy sauce on the eggs, and he wished he hadn't put in on. "Ow, it burns..." he said with a small laugh, and Kaia could hear the seriousness in his voice and laughed along with him. Then she turned to Clarissa to answer her question. "Well, we are at an air, temple, why don't we go look at some nomad statues?" she said.

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sun May 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Clarissa laughed at David for a moment before replying. "Yes, I believe that would be fun and its not too far away so if you have to stop and rest we can." She looked down at Ranger with a smile, he had curled up beside her waiting to get up and move. "Plus, it would give Ranger a bit of exercise with everything around." Clarissa couldn't help the fact that she wanted to help Kaia and David, but at the same time, she didn't want to overstep. What if she was wrong and Kaia didn't like David back? Shaking her head, Clarissa just thought that letting the day go on would probably be the best bet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   

Back to top Go down

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next