Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Kaia smiled at her. "Well, before, odds were they knew I was coming, and were ready for me. Why else do you think there was that ambush in the street?" she said, letting that bit of information sink in. "But, now that they think I'm dead, they will feel like they are free, at least until word gets out that i am 'dead'. Meanwhile, I hope to find and infiltrate their base. It has to be around here somewhere, or else they wouldn't have so many guys handy. So, the plan involves you. I plan to steal a couple of uniforms and wear them, following around some other guys. It looks weird for one to be traveling alone, but if we stick together, it might look a little less suspicious." she said.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:15 pm

Clarissa listened to Kaia's plan, taking in the details as she messed with the food on her plate, eating a bit here and there. "I see, so you basically want to ambush them from the inside out." She replied in between bites of waffle. The food here was better than she had expected for a inn, and the syrup was delicious. After a few bites she had to take a sip of milk just to clear her throat. "I believe I may be able to help you out. You see, there's advantages to earth sight. You may not be able to see where the group is hiding, but I could. As long as there's some kind of earth in the foundation, it would be easy."

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:27 pm

Kaia nodded. "I can't think of a single foundation that doesn't have earth in it. Even cement is still earth, its just refined and moved around. And usually, wood structures will have some sort of dirt floor or maybe dried mud holding some of it together." she said. That was also how Clarissa could help. Although her blindness would be a disadvantage to things without earth, it was an advantage to seeing things that normal vision can't see. "So, you in?" she asked.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Last edited by Loolaalee on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:35 pm

"Without a doubt." Clarissa replied as she finished off her milk. She smiled as she began to think of how the thug's faces would look when they saw the undead them walking around, right before they no longer could see them. She was eager to get started and despite her weakness being their best asset, she was happy to be able to help.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:08 am

Kaia finished off her meal, then stood. She gathered the dishes and handed them to the innkeeper's wife, thanking her again. She then turned. "Come on. If we are gong to steal some uniforms, we might as well get it over with." she said to Clarissa, then she walked out the door. However, she paused halfway through. "Excuse me, ma'am, but you wouldn't happen to have some old jackets we can borrow?" Kaia asked. The woman nodded. "Sure thing! You can keep them, we don't use them anyway." the woman said, handing Kaia a couple of jackets. She handed one to Clarissa. "Put this on. We need to disguise ourselves. We can't risk being recognized. Keep the hood up to conceal your face." Kaia said, slipping the other jacket on.

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Clarissa followed Kaia out the door and almost ran into her when she stopped to ask for the jackets. At first Clarissa wasn't too sure of what they needed jackets for, it was a nicer day outside, but she just shrugged. Giving Kaia a nod when she explained the disquise, Clarissa threw the jacket on, hoping it wasn't inside out, and pulled the hood up. The jacket was a little big for her, and she could feel the front of the hood barely touching her nose and fully covering her eyes. "Somehow, I am instantly glad I can't see." She said to Kaia with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:01 pm

Kaia smiled. "Yeah. Makes sense. For me, I have to have it a little higher, just high enough for me to see a little. I envy you. Your disability has proven to not be much of a disability." she said. She then turned and walked out the door, looking right and left. She said, "Alright, we are just going to walk around. When I see a pair of the thugs, I'll tell you by tapping my left foot three times." she said, then walked out into the street.

She kept her eyes peeled for the distinguishable red uniform that the thugs wore. She eventually spotted on man, alone, eating in a restaurant. She tapped her foot three times, then walked toward the building. She waited until he paid the chef, then began walking out the door. She made sure it was him and not some other innocent person, then stood next to the door, nothing in her hands. As the man walked out, Kaia, very subtly, pushed him into a nearby alley. Before he realized what was going on, she jabbed at a few of his pressure points, and he collapsed to the ground. From here, she hit him on the head with a nearby rock, knocking him unconscious.

Last edited by Loolaalee on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:14 pm

Clarissa smiled under the hood and nodded, trying not to shake the hood from its spot. "Ok then. Lets do this." She whispered as she followed Kaia out the door. Mentally she began to pump herself up and followed her around the street. Watching out for her taps, Clarissa tried to look like she wasn't perfectly following Kaia. One. Two. Three. Clarissa counted each tap before eyeing Kaia's movements closer. She stayed in the street and waited for her moment to join up with Kaia. The second Kaia pushed the man into the alley, Clarissa rushed over to her and pulled up a wall around them so that no one could see what was going on. "We'll have about ten minutes before someone notices the wall." She told Kaia as she kept an eye on those walking past them.

Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:33 pm

Kaia nodded. The earth wall was useful. That way, it didn't look like they were mugging some innocent man in an alley. "Ten minutes is plenty of time." she looked down at the unconscious man. "Great. Now come's the worst part. Stripping him down to his underpants. Just lovely." she said to herself as she began to reluctantly unbutton the man's shirt.

Within five minutes, Kaia had the man's clothes off and they were now on her (over her other clothes). They were a little big, but not much since the man was, thankfully, fairly small in stature. "Alright. I can walk around in this now no problem. I have seen a few women in the group, so I shouldn't seem too out of place. The next thing we need to do is find you a uniform." she said. She threw the man's body in a dumpster, then told Clarissa to put the earth wall down.

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:09 pm

Clarissa listened carefully as she watched the flutter of feet behind the wall. "Hold on. There's a few people facing this way." She said as she waited for their feet to change direction and lowered the wall. As the wall lowered, she caught the smell of something sweet yet almost sour. Brushing the smell aside, she turned to Kaia. "After you." She said as a light breeze pulled at the hood of her jacket. Tugging it back down, she smiled at Kaia.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   

Back to top Go down

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next