Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Daddy

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1254)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (615)

Share | 

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Kaia smiled back, although she wasn't sure if Clarissa was able to sense the movement of face muscles. She just shrugged and walked out into the street. "Try not to follow me too closely, or it will look really suspicious." she said, then began looking around for somebody in a similar uniform. She found a man walking down the street, looking like he was trying to hid something. Kaia grinned and tapped her foot three times again. She walked up to the man. "Hey, are you alright? John told me to come check on you." she said, choosing a random, yet amazingly common name. The man looked down at her. "He did? Dang, he's perceptive. I was hoping nobody would notice that I was stealing something..." his voice trailed off. Kaia became curious. "What did you steal? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, I promise." she said. The man sighed. "Alright. I stole some important documents, documents that if any nobles got, they would be able to arrest all of us on the spot. I hoped to sell this information, and keep the money, then quit the band." he said. Kaia's eyes widened, and it took a lot of effort to suppress a grin.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Clarissa stayed on the side of the street, watching Kaia's foot movements as she paid little attention to her actual presence. Clarissa wasn't sure how exactly she had acquired this keen-ness with the mission they had, but she was glad to be of help. She barely heard the conversation between the man and Kaia as people busied past her. She stepped into the busy street and walked aimlessly around, bumping into random people and making a quick apology before making her way to the center. Here, she was close enough to hear the conversation in case Kaia needed her, but not close enough to be noticed.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:19 am

Kaia smiled at the man. "Well don't just stand there! Come with me, I know a secret exit out of the city, where the other's wont' be able to find you. But we have to hurry!" she said, then she grabbed the man's hand and led him into a different alley, and proceeded to knock him senseless. "Alright, Clarissa. Your turn." she said, as she began to get this man's clothes off of him as well.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:34 am

Clarissa watched Kaia pull the man into the alley and pulled the wall up quickly around them. She nodded when Kaia told her it was her turn and she started to strip the man. Keeping her senses out for the bystanders, she quickly pulled the clothes off and slid them over her own. She looked over at Kaia and smiled, "Do I look right?" The clothes were snug since the man, as skinny as he was, was a bit bigger than her. She could still move around, but the uniform was warm to her.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:42 am

Kaia shrugged. "As good as you can get with these uncomfortable uniforms. Seriously, how could anybody wear these?" she said, almost to herself. She then turned back to the earth wall. Before telling Clarissa to lower it, she said, "Ok, time for phase two. We need to find some other guys to hang out with for a while, then follow them back to the base later. Odds are, they are all staying in the same hotel or something, so following him won't seem suspicious. From there, we will need to find some way to get away from the base so we can report the location. Hopefully, that will be all we need to do. That way, I can send for backup." she said.

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:58 am

Clarissa smiled at the uniform comment and listened carefully to what Kaia was saying. It would be difficult to find someone to follow, she thought as she scanned the area around them. she waited until the perfect moment when no one was looking to lower the wall. Slamming her foot on the ground, the wall disappeared and the man's body was covered in a loose layer of sand and dirt. She hated the thought of just leaving him there, but knew it had to be done for the mission. "Lets go then." She said as she stepped out into the street once more.

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:19 am

Kaia noticed the concern on Clarissa's face. "Don't worry. He'll regain consciousness soon, and I left him is wallet, so he can go buy himself some new clothes, although he will face public embarrassment for the brief moments he's running around in his underpants." she said, holding back a laugh. She then followed Clarissa into the street. At that moment, a large group was jogging down the street. Puzzled, Kaia walked up to the man at the front. "What's going on here?" she asked. The man looked at her, puzzled. "Didn't you hear? The boss called a huge meeting to talk about our profits so far this month. Honestly, it's like they never tell half the gang about what's going on. Come on, join our group. You should probably be at this huge meeting we're having." He said. Kaia nodded, then ran back to Clarissa. "Their timing couldn't have been better. We can just jog behind the group." she said.

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:26 am

Clarissa nodded and followed Kaia back to the group. She wasn't the best at running, but she was able to keep up with the group. A full meeting? "What if the boss knows that we aren't one of his?" She whispered to Kaia while she jogged, keeping her voice low.

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:28 am

Kaia looked back at Clarissa, then shrugged. "I doubt he would notice. With a band this size, leaders don't usually remember the faces of every single person. Besides, they usually let females get past. They underestimate girls, so they would suspect that if spies were sent, the spies would be men. That's where we have the advantage." she whispered back, grinning.

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:32 am

Clarissa nodded with a smile which vanished when the group met up with the whole pack. There were people everywhere. She had to really focus hard on where Kaia was in order to stay with the right group.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   

Back to top Go down

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next