Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Yesterday at 5:25 pm by Loolaalee

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1245)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (605)

Share | 

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sat May 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Drago grabbed yami's hand before it hit him, he then whispered, "didn't i say five tails, i won't loose to you," he said, "if your going to want to kill me, try doing it fair in square," he said kissing yami once more and holding both her hand, so the five tails won't try killing him agian. "I won't loose to him," he said to yami looking into her eyes.

My Character List: Press Here!
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sat May 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Yami was shaken up that she had almost just killed Drago...again. "I really need to stop doing that..." she said just before Drago kissed her the second time. When the kiss broke, Yami laughed a little. "Actually, Drago, I found out through a little research that the 5-tails is female." she said. It may have not been too funny, but it was enough to stop the flow of tears from pouring out her eyes. Yami pushed past Drago and walked into her room, glancing in to make sure the window was covered first.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sat May 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Drago smiled as his weaved him fingers into hers, "i wouldn't ever guessed that," he said tilting his head a bit with a smile, " i promise i'll get stronger enough to beat a biju," he said, as he heard a footsteps and a man appeared walking on the other side out of no where, the man made a grin, "Demon Slice suddenly a slash appeared on Drago's arm as he fell to the ground. the slash actually didn't go into affect until ten seconds after the man was seen. drago grabbed his arm and fell to the ground but was smiling, " that was a quickest slash i've ever seen!"

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sat May 03, 2014 11:15 pm

Yami heard the sound of human flesh being cut, and ran back out of the room. There was a man standing at the end of the hall, and Drago was on the ground, holding his bleeding arm. "Drago! What...I turn my back for ten seconds and you manage to get yourself hurt...again." she said as she shrugged her bow off of her back and fired a quick arrow at the man at the end of the hallway. Then she dropped to the ground next to Drago and examined his arm. It seemed like a simple sword slash, and it wasn't too deep. Yami heaved a sigh of relief and grabbed some bandages and began wrapping Drago's arm. She realized that she was still wearing his coat. "Oh, you may want this back. Anyway, what just happened? Where did he come from?" Yami asked.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sun May 04, 2014 5:56 pm

the man appeared in the other side of the hallway, " i missed, " he said as he sheathed is sword once again as a cut randomly appeared onto the wall right over drago's hair. drago's eyes widened not from fear but with curiosity, " how did you do that?!" he asked standing up, " it was a attack fast enough that i couldn't hear until after you did it!" he said jumping with happiness, "teach me teach me teach me!"
the man smiled and threw yami's arrow that she used before, "sorry i have to get going now"

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sun May 04, 2014 6:20 pm

"Woah!" Yami said, ducking out of the way of the arrow. "Hey, watch it." she said back to the man. Once Drago stood up with joy, she knew he was going to be fine. She turned back to the man. "Wait. Who are you, and why are you here? Were you sent to assassinate Drago, or was that just for fun?" Yami asked suspiciously. She didn't trust this man, and had good reason not to. He had just cut Drago, and with lightning speed! Yami shot another arrow, shooting it right at the man's feet. The arrow impaled itself in the floor between his feet. "I suggest you answer our questions. Next time, I won't miss." Yami said.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sun May 04, 2014 6:39 pm

the man smiled, "oh you will," he said then there was a short pause, "jinjuriki."
drago stood up, "a spirt bender...right?" he said as small sparks of lighting started coming from his hard just incase the man attacked, "answer me."
the man gave a sigh, "yes i'm a spirte bender, to be more exact from the air temple. i came here to bring yami back, but i never knew she would have fallen in love with a brat like you." he said a bit disgusted.
Drago clenched his teeth, "why you!" he said taking as the spark turned purple, "your not going to take yami!"
the man smiled, "if you beat me tomorrow then she'll stay, if not then you'll die."
drago's eyes widened, not knowing what to answer.

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sun May 04, 2014 8:26 pm

Yami stared straight in front of her in shock. What? Looking for me? From the air temple? How? I didn't even know Queen Dao new I was alive! Yami thought. She had been wanting to go back to the air temple, but at this point in time she wasn't ready. And she didn't want to be brought back there by force. But...she couldn't let Drago get himself killed. Plus, Yami wasn't even sure if this man was who he said he was. However, after a moment of thinking, Yami realized that his comment about Drago being a brat, he didn't even know Drago. Yami could assume this man was a noble, looking down on the peasants.

"Drago...don't accept the duel. I know there is a chance you could beat him, but I really don't want to take that chance. I don't like the odds of you losing your life tomorrow!" Yami said. The man rolled his eyes. "Child, you are a princess! Falling in love with this rat is disgraceful! Your mother did the same thing! You should be ashamed of yourself!" he said. Yami looked down at the floor. She didn't know much about her parents, but she knew he was right about her mother. Yami's mother was a princess, and she fell in love with a simple fire bender. That choice had led to her mother's death.

"Come on, Yami. Just come on over and let me take you home, where you belong." the man said. Reluctantly, Yami began to walk toward him.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sun May 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Drago clenched his fists ad huge sparks of black lighting started to appear, "yami is staying with me, i don't care if even the vermilion emperor told me to let go of yami!" drago said angrily, "she's the only person i care about! so..." there was a long pause, and tears started pouring down his face "I'll accept your duel! i don't care if i die, if i let yami leave it's the same thing as dying!"

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sun May 04, 2014 11:48 pm

Yami turned back to Drago. "What? Drago, how could you throw your life on the line, for me?" Yami said, although she didn't need an answer. She knew that Drago loved her. She knew that he would do anything to protect her. Tears began to stream down her face. "Drago, if you were to die, I wouldn't be able to live with myself! I would feel more pain than any physical wound could inflict on me ever! I would blame myself, and you know it! I would possibly even go as far as killing myself!" Yami said, then paused. Her expression darkened. "You know, don't you? I can't kill myself. If I try, the 5-tails will stop me. Plus, if you lose, I get taken back to the palace anyway. Guards would be around me 24/7. I would never get the chance to try." Yami said as she fell to her knees.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   

Back to top Go down

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next