Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:21 pm

Yami walked over to the table and sat back down. "Well that was weird. Anyway, I'm done eating. We fighting now, or later?" she asked. However, she was a little distracted in thought. She wondered who it was that Drago was watching. She doubted it was her, or else he would have turned down the job. Unless he didn't know who he was watching.But Yami had been chased by bounty hunters before. Usually, they are straight to the point, the don't sit and watch for a while.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:06 pm

leo grinned," alright then i guess the dessert will have to wait until after the duel." he said standing from his seat and walking towards the back door of the house.

My Character List: Press Here!
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Yami stood and followed him. "So, is it just bending, or are we allowed to use weapons?" she asked. She figured that Leo knew that her weapons skills were considerable higher than her bending skills. She needed to work on that a little bit. Plus, she wanted to try out her new weapon that Itami had given her.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:33 pm

"both," he said leaning back on his chair, " so was the food good yami?" he asked her. "also i guess your wondering who is Drago watching over? the person who he's watching over used to be a criminal until she lost her memory... and you don't have to be scared...she's 19 years old."

Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Yami listened intently to what Leo was saying. A criminal who lost her memory. Huh. I wonder who it is, and if I might have met her at one time, she thought. She shrugged and walked out the door to the practice field. She made sure she had her weapons, that her cloak was on in a way that would allow easy movement, and that she had a little surprise something within easy access. She tossed her pack on a nearby chair and walked outside.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:43 pm

(loo you won't be able to meet the one drago is watching since it is one of maybeth's characters)
Leo walked to one side of the training field and sat on the ground, "alright yami i'll give you a 4 second heads up,starting now 4..3...2...1..." even if yami hit him at this time...she would only have hit an illusion of him. leo was the very few light benders who can do illusion bending without the use of water nor air...

Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:05 am

Something wasn't right. She knew Leo wasn't the kind of person to go easy on people, and surely he knew that Yami hated it when people went easy on her. So, instead of attacking directly, Yami watched in all directions as she blasted fire at the illusion, and as it phased through, her suspicions were confirmed. She looked around, trying to find the real Leo. She now had her bow in her hands, an arrow knocked, dipped in a new kind of formula that she had gotten from Itami: A chi blocking poison. Even a scratch will allow the poison to get into a person's chi system and corrupt it, making them no longer able to bend. If hit more directly, the person wouldn't be able to move. She looked around, waiting for a sign of movement.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:39 am

leo appeared only three feet away from yami, as he created an giant war hammer of light and threw it at yami, he then created three explosive clones in which if they are "killed" they would explode. he turned himself invisable and waited to see what yami would do next. to her it looked like three of him. in reality the clones were explosives waiting to be blown up.

Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:47 am

The hammer grazed Yami's shoulder, causing her to stumble back a little bit. She placed the arrow back in the quiver and put her bow back on her back, drawing her knives and shooting fire out of them with her fire bending. She sent out three consecutive shots, then her eyes widened as the first and farthest one exploded, then the second, and then the third, which blasted her back a little ways. She stood, looking around for the real Leo. She knew he was a light bender and he was probably hiding in light somewhere, so she looked around for a fracture of movement, a little bit of a disturbance, something to signify that a person was there. She saw a slight movement out of the corner of her eye, and threw her throwing knife in the direction of the movement.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:00 am

the knife when right through through fragments of light...it was a trick, "yami sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture he said as he walked from behind her, "i've been light bending for most of my life and i know how to hide myself completely without leaving a trace... he said facing her, use one of your other four senses. drago uses his hearing as much as his sight if you didn't know... he's actually trying to strengthen his sense of smell at the moment...but it's not that easy." so shall we continue?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   

Back to top Go down

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next