Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Daddy

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1254)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (615)

Share | 

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Yami winced in pain and dropped the knife, and actually avoided the attack by ducking down to get it. Then, from her crouched position, she leaped up in the air, aiming to kick Leo in the groin on the way up. She then spun around and came down, bringing her heel toward his shoulder.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:05 am

a second before yami hit him, he covered himself in solid light as strong as steel. but it went away when she hit him in the shoulder he fell on the ground, "you know it you went to cm to the right i would have been knocked out...or wouldn't be able to bend in my right arm..." he said standing up and wiping off the dust.

My Character List: Press Here!
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:17 am

Yami, now standing on the ground in a stance that allowed her to move freely, looked up at him. "I've always been known to kick hard. Many guys have learned that lesson, and still have bruises on their shins because of them igniting my anger." she said, then looked at Leo, trying to find an opening, some way she could hit him. She then charged straight toward him, trying to thrust a knife into his arm or shoulder.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:24 am

Leo moved to the side as he covered his arm with light then enlarging it turning it into a giant claw then slashed it a yami, (the claws are dull)

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:27 am

Yami avoided the claws, then, with a loud battle cry, charged at Leo, her fist on fire, aiming to punch him, well, anywhere. It didn't matter where she hit, as long as she did hit him. She wanted to use archery, but with her eye they way it was, she knew she wouldn't be able to see well enough to shoot accurately.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:30 am

Leo was going to attack yami with the claw when a shadow spreaded underneath then and chains wraped around both of them. Drago walked infront of the two, "playtime is over...the chef just told me that the dessert is ready and should be eaten immediately before it melts..." drago said slowly removing the chians.

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:34 am

As the chains fell off of Yami, she realized how exhausted she was, and she collapsed to her knees, and her head started bleeding again. She laughed a little, realizing that there was dried blood in her hair now. I bet THAT looks attractive, she thought. She shakily stood and began walking back toward the house, her left hand feeling the black eye. She winced a little from touching it, yet she could also feel it slowly healing, and she gradually began to regain sight in her left eye.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:39 am

Drago hugged yami, "are you alright yami?" he asked her putting some ice on her left eye, "he could have killed twenty times...he was being easy...trust me on that." he kissed her on the cheek, ouch you better take a shower or the blood might stain your hair."

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Yami nodded. She turned to Leo. "You wouldn't happen to have a shower that I could use, would you? I should probably wash this blood out of my hair." she said. She also wanted to take a shower because she planned to hopefully spend the rest of the day with Drago, and she wanted to make sure she didn't look like she just fell out of the sky...which she did in fact to.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:36 pm

"leo has everything...everything but a girlfriend" a blast of light nearly hit drago by a cm exploding behind him. Leo actually was behind him at that time. there was a sinister laugh in the air, "well well well if it isn't my friend leo and drago, and what do you have here a jinjuriki..."
Drago's curse mark appeared, "get out of here sen tero, or i WILL kill you!" some flames started coming from his clothes, drago was angry, really angry!
leo actaully held him back physically, "calm down drago...he's way stronger than you!"
the man was about 45 however his body was huge and very well built. sen tero smiled, "so hows everything light dragon?"
Leo looked at the man and smiled," great actually-"
Drago exploded into flame and leo let go of him from the flames, as drago flew out of the flames and puched the man in the face, but he barely felt it and puched drago in the stomach and sent onto the ground about 500 feet. drago slowly stood up, " i will kill you,"
Leo looked at yami ,"don't interfere yami, this person is a light state minitster of defense, Sen Tero..."
Drago spat at the ground as he took off his trench coat and fired a huge blast of gold flame enough to destroy the whole property however the flame was contained by a crystal wall that came out the ground, and on the other side Sen smiling.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   

Back to top Go down

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next