Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:41 pm

Rose Kami

"Red like roses fill my dreams and brings me to the place you rest...”
----------------------------------------------------
Rose Kami, a 16 year old read cloaked girl who was lost in Ba sing se, for the fourth time today. She got preoccupied with some animals  and got lost for the first time. the second time she got lost when a polar tiger stole her cloak and chased if for about a few hours. the third time was the same as the first time and the fourth time is when she chased down a thief who stole her money. she lost her map and didn't know the place very well, when she crashed into somebody...

My Character List: Press Here!
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:56 pm

(kazza is going to be 17 for this. it will help me get personality for kidnapped)

kazza walked own one of the many streets of ba sing se. he loved the most crowded oned because it challenged his mind. he would stand on a building to start planning a path to the crowd then climb down and start walking. as he walked he would change paths to accomodate a shifting opening. almost everytime he would get to the end without bumping people. today however, as he neared the end someone bumped into him. he looked down to see a woman, not much younger than himself.

'' im sorry,'' he said, holding his hand out to her. ''are you ok''

Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
—————————————————————————
When you hit rock bottom, be an optimist. Those rocks on the bottom help you push yourself back up.
You keep what you kill.
Family don't end in blood, boy.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Rose gave a sigh, "i'm physically alright...first i get lost and then get robbed, and finally get lost agian." she unfolded her weapon until it became a giant scythe, and smashed into the wall right next to kazza, "your not going to rob me are you?"

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Kazza started to respond until he got a good look at her face. she was beautiful.

''n-no, i-i-i'm not.'' his cheeks flushed and he looked away from her face. ''i-i might n-not b-be ab-ble t-to find who r-robbed you, b-but i c-can help you.''

Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
When you hit rock bottom, be an optimist. Those rocks on the bottom help you push yourself back up.
You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:00 pm

"really you could help me?" she said refolding her scythe, "i hope your not lying or else..." she said putting he hand behind her back. she noticed someone on the roof when looking up holding a rifle aim it at them, she pretend not to notice it, and quickly pulled out two pistols and fired them aiming it to the roof, one of the shots hit the rifle while the other hit the man's shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:32 pm

kazza grabbed the girls hand. the attack pulled him out of his shyness and into a tactical thought.

''run'' he started to pull her through the crowd. ''my brother owns a house here. it will be safe there. he is out of town.''

You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Rose quickly pulled her hand from the man, and gave a small smile she closed her eyes and noticed that there was atleast fifteen people judging from the footsteps not all of them were of the attackers, she opened her eyes and unfolded her chi blaster form, "leave your ideas to you self scaredy-cat," she said, she fired three shots aiming at the roof hitting three men straight into the chest, she then changed the chi blaster into a scythe.
just as a boulder like ball came crashing where she once was, "come on you guys are really slow, she said sitting on on of the rooves above kazza.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:29 pm

''FIGHTING IS NOT ALWAYS THE ANSWER!'' he called out. ''THERE ARE TO MANY INNOCENTS. SOMEONE COULD GET HURT!''

You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:40 pm

"they are the ones who started, and i'll not let them hurt anyone..." she said taking out a two smoke bombs as she desended to the ground and threw the two objects to the ground and grabbed kazza's should and pulled him and hid in a nearby building.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:05 pm

once they were in the building he whispered to the girl ''it doesn't matter if they started it. you did not need o continue it.'' kazza peeked out the window to see if they were followed. ''If one must fight you do so on your ground. once you have the upper hand, you press it. you did not have the upper hand.''

You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   

Back to top Go down

clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next