Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:44 pm

"look...i know what i'm doing," she said, "i wanted to know how many where following us, there were nine people i'm sure of and one not so sure...so about ten people. and yes that includes the one i shot, it was only minor chi shots that temporarily cause them to faint," she said quietly, "oh by the way my name's Rose Kami, what's yours?"

My Character List: Press Here!
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:41 pm

''Your shots may have been harmless but theirs may not have been'' Kazza snapped. he quickly calmed himself before turning. ''Kazza Jahn Taroph.'' when he saw her face again his mind went back to shyness ''w-we c-can exc-cape out th-the back.''

Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
—————————————————————————
When you hit rock bottom, be an optimist. Those rocks on the bottom help you push yourself back up.
You keep what you kill.
Family don't end in blood, boy.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:54 pm

Rose gave a sigh, " you stuttering... agian," she said walking to the back door. Rose opened the door and looked to the sides making sure no one was there, "lets go!" she said, "you lead since i don't know the place very well."

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Kazza quickly took the lead. he started to weave through the back alleys until he got to his brothers house. He opened the door and ushered the girl inside. with one last look to make sure it was safe he ducked inside and locked the door.

''M-make your s-self at h-home'' he stuttered out.

Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
When you hit rock bottom, be an optimist. Those rocks on the bottom help you push yourself back up.
You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Rose quickly walked into the house and looked around, "so this is your brother's house? anyways why are those guys chasing you?" she asked folding her weapon and atacking it to he waist, "also do you have a a few metal pieces, if those guys come we should atleast be ready for them next time.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:58 pm

''W-we are fine.'' kazza replied. he pointed to the water basin they kept near the door ''If t-they break inI'll b-be ready. and w-what makes you t-think they were after m-me?''

You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:30 pm

" i don't know...well let me get to making a little magic," she said running around the house getting some spar metal until she made a two metal cylinders, "there done!" she said after 5 min of working. she filled the small cylinder with some gun powder and small metal pellets, "one is an earth bender and two are fire benders, one is a water bender, and the three are air bender. the rest are non benders" she said filling her dual pistols getting it ready, after that she closed the lid of the cylinders and shook it and attached a flammable sting to a small opening to the top.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Kazza grabbed the explosives from rose. He tucked them into his belt. ''Y-you are s-safe here.'' He led Rose to the livingroom. ''S-sit down and r-relax. I'll get t-tea.''

You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Rose sighed, "alright," she said quickly snatching her explosives and walking into the living room, "so kazza, what's your job? or do you get your money from your parents?" she said putting all but her scythe on the ground, which she put on her lap, "i'm a marksmen and inventor, but i'm known more for my monster hunting, never lost a battle agianst a non-human." she said giving a cute smile.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   Fri May 02, 2014 5:07 pm

''I am in the A-academy, currenty t-training to be in a th-think tank.'' kazza stated ''Cassius is t-t-tking care of me right now. he g-graduated a few y-years ago. he is a g-good b-brother.'' he went into the kitche and made started to make some tea

You keep what you kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   

Back to top Go down

clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next