Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Friends meet again (Loolaalee, Leosan, Akira)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Friends meet again (Loolaalee, Leosan, Akira)   Wed May 07, 2014 8:27 am

drago sat down and looked around not knowing if he should sleep or keep watch incase some animal attcks agian.

My Character List: Press Here!
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Friends meet again (Loolaalee, Leosan, Akira)   Wed May 07, 2014 8:32 am

"Get some rest sir I will keep an eye out for enemies."She smiles at him seeming to believe she can handle anything that comes.
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Friends meet again (Loolaalee, Leosan, Akira)   Wed May 07, 2014 6:14 pm

What is it with you? Ever since you met that boy, you have opened yourself up to trust again. Ten years ago, you wouldn't trust anybody! said the five tails. In Yami's dreams, she was having a conversation with it, face to face. What's the matter? You liked it better when you were the only person for me to talk to? Is that jealousy? Yami responded. Hah hah, very funny. Why don't you wander off into a different dream? It seems this conversation has backfired. Yes, yes it has, Yami said with a smile, before the scene changed to a normal dream. Yami was thankful that it wasn't another nightmare.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Friends meet again (Loolaalee, Leosan, Akira)   Wed May 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Drago sat next to yami and couldn't handle but notice how cute she was while she was asleep. he put his hand on her head and kissed her cheek. he sat down on the opposite branch close to hers and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Friends meet again (Loolaalee, Leosan, Akira)   Thu May 08, 2014 5:01 pm

Kyoko wakes up the group in the morning food already made by a fire for them."I hope you don't mind I did some hunting this morning" Kyoko smiles her blue outfit is quite striking it has the colors or the water nation but the style of the fire nation.
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Friends meet again (Loolaalee, Leosan, Akira)   Thu May 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Yami woke up to the smell of food. She smiled and slowly sat up, realizing Drago wasn't too far away, sleeping in the branch next to hers. She yawned, and jumped down from the tree. Of course, she landed on her face. "Ow...." Yami said, slowly getting up. She got some cloth from her bag to stop the blood that was now pouring out of her nose. "Note to self: Don't jump out of trees when you just woke up. Bad idea." she said with a small laugh at the end.

"So Kyoko, you decided to stay with us? Where are you from?" asked Yami. She had no idea what nation Kyoko was from since her clothes gave hints about both the Vermilion Dragon Empire and the Water Tribes.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Friends meet again (Loolaalee, Leosan, Akira)   Fri May 09, 2014 8:07 am

drago woke up and quickly fell of the branch, or atleast almost he was hanging by the branchj by his legs. he stretched a bit and jumped off, "good morning Yami, good morning...umm what's your name agian?" he ased kyoko.

Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Friends meet again (Loolaalee, Leosan, Akira)   Fri May 09, 2014 4:09 pm

It's Kyoko Hiro Kyoko shacked her head seeing Drago hanging from the tree trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Friends meet again (Loolaalee, Leosan, Akira)   Sat May 10, 2014 11:49 am

Yami smiled at the girl and reached out her hand. "Nice to meet you, Kyoko. I think I told you this last night, but my name is Yami, in case you forgot. People tend to do that," Yami said. She felt her stomach grumble as she smelled the delicious food that Kyoko was cooking. Yami laughed as she saw Drago fall out of the tree. She moved toward him to help him, but he had already gotten to his feet. "Well, at least you landed on your feet, unlike me." Yami said, rubbing her nose gently.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Friends meet again (Loolaalee, Leosan, Akira)   Sat May 10, 2014 2:10 pm

"wait kyoko...where did i hear that name," he said thinking outloud, " i heard it somewhere...damn it i can't think on an empty stomach!" he said smelling the food, "so what did you make kyoko?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends meet again (Loolaalee, Leosan, Akira)   

Back to top Go down

Friends meet again (Loolaalee, Leosan, Akira)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next