Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:56 pm by Daddy

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1251)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (612)

Share | 

Mini spar (closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Mini spar (closed)   Thu May 15, 2014 6:24 pm

Yami stepped out onto the arena. It was midnight, and nobody was around to witness the little spar that was about to follow. Yami had agreed to do a sparring match with her friend, Kyoko, and they had agreed to meet here, at this time. Yami sat in one corner, letting Kyoko have the first strike. I'm in no rush. It's not like its a fight to the death or anything. she thought.

((OOC: Alright. Here's how you do it. type [rand]25[rand] to decide how much damage you do, and [rand]10[rand] for the chance of hitting. When you do defense, use [rand]10[rand] as well. If the attack 1-10 is higher than the defense, the attack hits. If it is equal or less, its a miss/block. When defending, please post the random roll in a seperate post with nothing in it other than the code. Good luck! Also, remember to use / when you close your code, so the second rand is /rand))

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Thu May 15, 2014 6:36 pm

Kyoko is scared out of her mind knowing how high up they are she shakes barely able to move due to her fear of heights."Ca...can't we do this...somewhere safer?"Her knees shake and her bending seems to be quite off.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Thu May 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Yami smiled. "Don't worry. Trust me, I hate heights too. But I have been up here before. This arena is set on top of a mountain, we aren't floating or anything. We will be okay. Besides, after standing in here for a few minutes, you realize it's no different than being on the ground. And since we have no way to actually look outside the arena from the center, it feels like any other arena." Yami said, standing, waiting for Kyoko to strike first.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Thu May 15, 2014 6:42 pm

"I....I...guess." Kyoko works on calming herself down.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Thu May 15, 2014 7:30 pm

HP: 200

Yami smiled. "Good. Now, lets get this thing started!" she yelled, charging toward Kyoko. She held out her hand behind her. As she ran, she yelled a few words. "Now remember! No fatal attacks! It's just a spar! Bending and weapons are allowed! And I hired a professional healer, so even if one of us gets hurt, we will be fine!" Yami yelled, charging a ball of fire in her right hand that looked much like a rasengan but made of fire.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :

Damage Points:
Random number (1,25) :

((OOC: also, as you see at the top of my post, please from now on post your health. Start at 200, then subtract however much you need to if an attack hits. In your next post, do a defense post, and no more. No character description or anything. just the code.))

Last edited by Loolaalee on Thu May 15, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Thu May 15, 2014 7:36 pm

AHHH!! Kyoko runs fear in her eyes due to the speed and flames by Yami.((OOC:I don't know how to do that))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Thu May 15, 2014 8:02 pm

((OOC: Like this:

Defense: [rand]10[rand]

but of course, the last [rand] would have a / as a concluding thing))

Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Thu May 15, 2014 8:06 pm

Defense
Random number (1,10) :
Speed
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Akira Icestorm on Thu May 15, 2014 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Thu May 15, 2014 8:35 pm

((OOC: Ok, good. Now, speed is uneccessary. it has nothing to do with anything. Just the defense roll. And you have successfully defended the attack! Now, post again. From now on, we will be doing two posts in a row each: the first a defense post, the second to show your health, describing how your character avoided or got hit, then attacking back, with the random rolls.

When you attack, you do two rolls: one is a 1-25 roll for damage done, the other is a 1-10 roll for chances of attacking. please label these! to change the number, simply put a 25 where you put a 10 before, So, its your post again!))

Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   Thu May 15, 2014 8:42 pm

Hp:200

Kyoko tries to use a rock to hide behind for protection.

Defense
Random number (1,10) :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini spar (closed)   

Back to top Go down

Mini spar (closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next