Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column   Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Hello, I am Kouzai.  Or at least I was.  I am now Madam Kouzma; for as long as I run this column.  This is my personal advice and help section.  I am making this out of desire to help others.  You need advice?  I give advice!  You need help? I give help!  You need to admit something?  Just call me Mother Superior Kouzma!  I'll be just like Dear Amy, only I'm Dear Kouzma.

Now I understand not everyone likes to admit things or ask for help in the public eye.  Therefore, Madame Kouzma has allowed for you to ask things anonymously darlings!  You can either PM your problem; give yourself a unique nickname in the message topic so I know who to reply to on here.  Or you can ask things anonymously on the topic here by using the Public Access account: Anony-moose.

Here's the information:

Username: Anony-moose
Password: Moose55

Thanks for listening!  And remember, when you need help, don't whine and yelp!  Write Madame Kouzma today!

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

Me when I'm in a good mood

How I learned to cook:

(This one's even funnier with captions)
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.net
Anony-moose
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column   Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:00 am

Madame Kouzma,

I'm having girl troubles. I just don't understand it- I've got honor for DAYS, but I can't get this girl to notice me. I've tried winning her heart in battle, asking for a token before a joust- I've even tried Seppuku! What can I do to get senpai to notice me?

~Seppuku in Seattle
Back to top Go down
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column   Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Dear Seppuku in Seattle,

Have you tried starting a war with the Ikko-Ikki sect of Buddhism? They are a rather corrupt sect that abuses the willingness to die of their members for their own advantage, turning them into unsatiable hordes in order to oppose samurai role. They dine and live in decadence, and enjoy temptations of the flesh. I hear the leader of the sect is even married, and to the daughter of a samurai family no less. He's a brother-in-law to Takeda Shingen. I recommend you march upon their lands to send a warning to them and the girl before they're too late; she may have been taken in by them and thus ignoring your advances. March on Mt. Hiei with an army of twenty thousand, burn and destroy all settlements at the base and slaughter every man, woman and child you find--especially if they are not related to this conflict. I then recommend working your way up the mountain, burning down every and all temples as you go until finally you reach the top, and slaughter all the Warriors monks, thus ending their order's existence forever. Bonus points if you use riflemen with matchlock guns.

Failing all of that, perhaps if you are honest and direct with the girl. Do not worry if you feel unready or unprepared, if humanity waited for themselves to be ready before doing anything nothing would ever get done. Talking to a girl is like getting into a cold pool, deep breath and then take the plunge. Perhaps she's just as nervous and shy as you are--or perhaps she wants you to chase her. Either way, always be honest.

Hope it works out,

Sincerely,

Madame Kouzma

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

How I learned to cook:

Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column   Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Hey Madame Kouzma, is it okay if I log into the Anony-moose account and customize it? You know, profile picture, age, gender, all that jazz?

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column   Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Madam Kouzma says:

Spoiler:

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

How I learned to cook:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column   

Back to top Go down