Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deej the Derp Slayer
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:10 pm

((OOC: so the rules for this are basically the tourney rules. No killing.))

Here is the thing for the number generator:
Code:
[rand]10[/rand]

Health is 250

Attack Accuracy/Defense is through 10
Attack Power is up to 15...

EN GARDE!!!

Loolaa, you get the first strike.

The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can have is an instrument of peace.

Big Dreams... Dank Memes

Dances With Derp's characters

Dances With Derp's Inventory

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-EoCGLVA64
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:12 pm

Yami Sentoki
HP: 250/250
((I'd color, bold, and make everything fancy, but i'm too lazy, so you get left aligned normal text))

A girl has to make a living somehow, right? And, since i'm never going to resort to prostitution, I think fighting people for the amusement of others is a good way to make some money. I get a decent cut if I win, and a small compensation if I lose. My point is, I need money, and fighting strangers in an arena is a good way to get it.

I walked into the arena, carefully examining my surroundings. It was round, with a dirt ground and four circular pools of water spaced evenly apart in a perfect square around the arena. The crowd numbered in the thousands, maybe the tens of thousands. People cheering "mystery warrior" out, as well as some name that I couldn't really understand, the name of my opponent. Mystery Warrior. It was the name I took on myself to prevent from being found by certain enemies and bounty hunters. The announcer gave me the first strike. I eyed my opponent, finally decided that it would be best to start with fire. After all, I was back home at the Northern Air temple. The funny thing? I plan to meet my aunt, the queen, tomorrow. But today was a day to fight and earn a bit of cash before presenting myself in front of royalty. I pulled my hand back into a fist and punch at the air, sending a large ball of fire flying through the air towards my opponent.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Damage:
Random number (1,15) :

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Deej the Derp Slayer
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:15 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :

The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can have is an instrument of peace.

Big Dreams... Dank Memes

Back to top Go down
Deej the Derp Slayer
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:25 pm

Kara Liu
HP: 236/250

I needed money now more than ever. I liked fighting too. Put them together and bam! I got a nice enjoyable way to make some money quick. It didn't matter if this was my best performance or a lackluster one. If I win, I win. And I plan on winning.

It didn't take long for my opponent to attack. Of course me being the over-thinker I am, was too caught up in my thoughts to react quick enough to the ball of fire hurdling towards me. Direct impact. This wasn't the way I wanted to start off this battle. I wanted the money and another win marked under my name.

I had two options for attacking. One with my bo staff, smack my opponent in the face, or a rock blast to the stomach. Either or, its sure to do some damage. I decided upon blasting a rock. That's always a fan favorite. Taking a chunk of earth from the ground, I shot it at a high speed right for my opponents stomach.

AP
Random number (1,10) :
AD
Random number (1,15) :

Big Dreams... Dank Memes

Back to top Go down
Deej the Derp Slayer
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:26 pm

((WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME?1!))

Big Dreams... Dank Memes

Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:29 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:30 am

Yami Sentoki
HP: 250/250

Dodge now! Kokuo yelled, and I leaped to the side just as the rock flew past. I don't need you, I thought, communicating with her through our mental connection. I can handle this fight on my own. And with that, she was silent for the rest of the fight.

Now was my chance. She had left herself wide open with that attack. Keeping myself limited to fire, and now being at close enough range to attempt a melee attack, I charged up a ball of fire in the palm of my hand and lunged at the woman, aiming to ram the ball into her stomach.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Damage:
Random number (1,15) :

Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:31 am

((I meant to color the dialogue. Whoops, can't change it now))

Back to top Go down
Deej the Derp Slayer
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:53 am

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :

Big Dreams... Dank Memes

Back to top Go down
Deej the Derp Slayer
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:01 am

Kara Liu
236/250

I knew that if my attack had missed that I'd be wide open on both sides. But thanks to thinking before acting, I was prepared for an attack that this girl had in store for me. She lunged towards me aiming for my stomach. A laughable attack. This girl wanted to really go all out in the beginning. I couldn't blame her. A quick win for a lot of money, and admirable mindset.

But this is no time to think like that, I need to actually hit her with something or I will never win. Thrusting my staff into the ground, I removed a large chunk of earth infront of me and hurled the rock kind of like someone doing shot-put. I soared right towards the girl.

AP:
Random number (1,10) :
AD:
Random number (1,15) :

Big Dreams... Dank Memes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   

Back to top Go down

En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next