Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:56 pm by Daddy

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1251)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (612)

Share | 

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:41 am

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:46 am

Ulrich Nara
Spoiler:

[i]"All I know is, seeing what comes next, I can't afford not to care anymore"
HP: 466/500

Ulrich couldn't help screaming as every crow hit him hard. They pecked at him, clawed at him, tearing open wounds all over his body. His already tattered clothing was ripped apart, his shirt not even able to cling to his body anymore. He quickly discarded it, ignoring the swoons from the audience. He was thankful that his pants had a secure waistband on them, well protected by quite a few layers of fabric. At least he wasn't causing a scandal.

After quickly discovering that waving his arms around to scare the birds off was doing him no good, he called forth a desperate attempt at survival, blood dripping from too many wounds to count. He clapped his hands together and focused on the feeling the sun gave him, how it seemed to fill him with energy. Using his core as the focal point, a blast of light shot out of his body with a radius of approximately 8 feet.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

Strength:
Random number (1,50) :

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

Back to top Go down
Sara the Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

House of Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o

House of Shinjuku
Dark Lord Saruyoshi Shinjuku
Dark Lady Aiko Shinjuku
Crown Prince Masutatsu Shinjuku
Princess Atsuki Shinjuku

Other
Kai'liané Murumasa
Back to top Go down
Sara the Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Kai'liané Murumasa
Spoiler:

HP: 476/500
-----------------------------------------

Kai'liané's crows did as they were asked.  Good, long enough to distract Ulrich.  Long enough for her to get another puppet.  With a smirk, Kai'liané picked a random member of the crowd.  He was big, and strong, and was a Dark Bender.  Light vs. Dark, this would be interesting.  The man, under Kai'liané's mind control, hopped over the stone barrier into the arena.  The crows were knocked back by Ulrich's attack and disappeared, returning to where they were summon from.

They would be back soon enough.  They would be feasting on Ulrich's corpse tonight.  Using the Dark Bender, Kai'liané had him form blades of darkness, then charge at Ulrich attempting to lop his head off with all his 7ft of strength.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,50) :

Last edited by Ii Sara on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:57 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:39 pm

Ulrich Nara
Spoiler:

"All I know is, seeing what comes next, I can't afford not to care anymore"
HP: 454/500

The dark bender appeared out of nowhere, Ulrich having been preoccupied with the stupid birds. Suddenly, somebody was hacking at him with blades of darkness. A slash across his face, a slash across his chest, the blows kept coming. Ulrich pulsed light, sending a bright flash across the entire arena (which wouldn't cause damage, just be blinding). Then, forming a long staff of extremely concentrated light, he began swinging at the man. The high concentration of the light would cause serious burns and bruises, but the best part was the blade on one end that would slice the flesh right open and cauterize it.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

Strength:
Random number (1,50) :

Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:12 pm

The match is officially over!  Time is up!  The winner by is Ii Sara and her character, Kai'liané Murumasa!  Winning by greater HP!  Sara will move on to the Semi-Final Round of the Heavyweight Competition!  Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2