Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:25 pm

Kouzai!  Because you rolled a perfect 10, I am going to give you what I call the Showbiz Special Fun Day Offer of Doom and Happiness!  What does that mean?  It means you are now given a choice!  Know that much like Vegas, the house always wins.  Give something up, win a prize.  Win a prize, give something up.  We shall see.  Open the spoiler and respond to choose your prize:

Spoiler:

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:28 pm

((OOC: Here goes nothing I guess...))

Vermilion Emperor Kouzai carried out 1 launched of one d1 (Image not informed.) :

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

Me when I'm in a good mood

How I learned to cook:

(This one's even funnier with captions)
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.net
Deej the Derp Slayer
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :

The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can have is an instrument of peace.

Big Dreams... Dank Memes

Dances With Derp's characters

Dances With Derp's Inventory

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-EoCGLVA64
Mr. ShowBiz
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:10 am

Mr. Showbiz is giving his official ruling.  When I saw this earlier today it was a 3 and not a 2!  I can only assume that the site is a fuck nugget, and therefore deserves testicle mutilation so that it, and all its children, remain sterile.  Anyway!  Kouzai got a 3, even if the site is liar.  It's been discussed between Dances With Derp and Kouzai and settled!  Dances With Derp looses 100 HP, Kouzai gains 100 HP and his Gold is doubled!

Also, keep in mind that because of a previous gamble Kouzai made with his first Showbiz Offer, he cannot block for another 2 turns, and because of a previous gamble Dances With Derp made, his characters Aklia and Kara were swapped, and he can attack with 50% extra strength at the price of all the gold he once owned and half of the maximum HP.

If Kouzai can withstand the next two attacks, which again he cannot block, he and his opponent will halve their damage and their health again.

Good luck and keep fighting!
Back to top Go down
Deej the Derp Slayer
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:53 am

HP: 209

Aklia was not ready for the black lightning. The bolt struck her in her left arm, allowing it to escape from her right without killing her. She felt numb and dizzy. Her body felt as if it were an electric eel. The sudden change of surrounding didn’t help either. Aklia needed to act quickly and forcefully before the next Showbiz effect took place.

Knowing that Izanami could easily melt any ice, Aklia went with a more basic attack. She gathered water around her arm as if it were a tentacle. Now with her extended reach, Aklia grabbed at Izanami. If the attack were successful, she would be able to fling Izanami downward at breakneck speeds.

Accu
Random number (1,10) :
Strength
Random number (1,75) :

The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can have is an instrument of peace.

Big Dreams... Dank Memes

Back to top Go down
Deej the Derp Slayer
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:51 pm

((HP is at 109))

Big Dreams... Dank Memes

Back to top Go down
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:39 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

How I learned to cook:

Back to top Go down
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:

HP: 94/500
-----------------------------------------

Izanami ducked just in time that the water tentacle swung just over her head.  She felt it snap the air, she heard the crack and felt the wind blow past her.  Izanami's heart raced.  She needed to forestall Aklia from getting any farther.  Thinking hard, Izanami knew what to do.  Charging her hand with black electricity, she reached up and shoved her hand through the watery tentacle.

If Izanami was lucky, this attack would travel down the tentacle and into Aklia's body.  Hopefully it would catch Aklia off guard and it would hit her before she cut off the attack.  Here was hoping.

Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,50) :

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

How I learned to cook:

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:50 pm

((OOC: My HP should be 474/500))

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

How I learned to cook:

Back to top Go down
Deej the Derp Slayer
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:09 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :

Big Dreams... Dank Memes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next