Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:26 pm

Defense Points

Random number (1,10) :

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:32 pm

Clarissa Burke
Spoiler:

HP:411

Clarissa felt the earth crush down on itself, realizing that her opponent had moved and quickly searched for his footsteps. There! She thought as she followed the steps. Working quickly, Clarissa pulled a chunk of rock up to where she was and jumped behind it, forcing his punch to land straight into the earth. As soon as her feet landed on the ground, she pushed the rock forward at him, aiming for the center of his body.

Attack Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,50) :

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:53 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:51 pm

Kuma Kurebayashi
Spoiler:

Your dreams make you who you are. Don't ever give up on them. One day, when you're old, you'll look back and find that by holding on to your dream, you finally made it.
HP: 500/500

More rocks. Kuma was starting to see the pattern in her attack style. He avoided this one easily, keeping an eye on that fox of hers. He noticed something about the way the animal behaved. The fact that he was allowed in the arena made it likely that he was a seeing-eye animal, a guide. But there was more than that. It seemed as though the fox and the girl held a close relationship, as though they were best friends. At once, Kuma's heart began aching for Cato, his deceased snow leopard and best friend. He fought against the tears that threatened at his eyes. This girl was so lucky to have such a loyal friend at her side. Kuma, on the other hand, was alone.

He knew it wasn't a good idea to fight while emotional. He would be more vulnerable, his attacks easier to dodge. But he couldn't just stand there and wait for the emotions to pass. He had to keep fighting, and whether or not it would cost him the match, he would have to wait and see. He prepared his next attack: a simple kick to the chin. He would return to water based attacks soon, but for now, he was close, and it was time to break out the martial arts.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

Strength:
Random number (1,50) :

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Defense roll

Random number (1,10) :

Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:11 pm

The match is officially over!  Time is up!  The winner is Wolfie and her character, Kuma Kurebayashi!  Winning by greater HP!  Wolfie will move on to the Semi-Final Round of the Heavyweight Competition!  Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2