Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Deej the Derp Slayer
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:06 pm

HP: 9,989,656

Omaru ducked beneath the kick. The intense heat from the flames that surrounded its body was too hot for comfort. The entire world was too hot comfort now. Omaru looked just past the demon's large body to see his swords lying on the ground. With quick reflexes and outstanding agility, Omaru bolted for his swords, dodging any further attack made by the demon.

With his swords returned, Omaru needed to attack once more. It wasn’t easy to devise an attack when there is practically no breathable air and a giant fire demon is constantly trying to destroy you. Omaru bobbed and weaved his way around a couple attacks until he found the chance to strike. The demon attempted to backhand Omaru but missed, leaving its chest wide open for a solid attack. Omaru lunged with both of his swords reached in front of him, aiming for the center of its chest.

Accu
Random number (1,10) :
Strength
Random number (1,10000) :

The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can have is an instrument of peace.

Big Dreams... Dank Memes

Dances With Derp's characters

Dances With Derp's Inventory

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-EoCGLVA64
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:20 pm

defense points

Random number (1,10) :

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Daisuke Mouse
Spoiler:

HP: 9,999,568

Dai saw the hand reach down for him and encased it with dark matter, jumping onto it for better leverage before swinging down hard with the katana, aiming to cut off the hand at the wrist. The demon may be bigger than him, but he wasn't scared. He was filled with the injustice this demon and its father were throwing down on mankind below them. They had to win, and Dai wasn't going to just stand by and watch.

Attack Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:

(edited to fix coding error on rolls)

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein

Last edited by Bailey The Flamewarden on Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

Me when I'm in a good mood

How I learned to cook:

(This one's even funnier with captions)
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.net
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Raijin Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:

HP: 9,999,568/10,000,000
-----------------------------------------

Raijin's attack failed, and then the beast struck back. Daisuke had hit it, but he hurt it. Only that made it angrier. Way to go. No. No it wasn't Daisuke's fault. That fucking thing was looking for an excuse to attack them, to hurt them. It was a demon. It was twisted by Lord Magmaros. Magmaros himself was twisted by whomever his masters were. Raijin could hear the call in his head. Whispers. Whispers that commanded he--No, no he wasn't going to listen.

Why were these whispers ringing in his head? Raijin didn't know. Right now he didn't care. Maybe they thought he was someone else. Whoever these whisperers were, they were mistaken. Raijin was not going to listen to them. He closed off his mind, he turned back to the Flame Lord, and he blasted another bout of green lightning at the demon's centre.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

Me when I'm in a good mood

How I learned to cook:

(This one's even funnier with captions)
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.net
Lyssa the Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

- Drago The Black Phoenix
- Anaria Shola, Master of Light
Back to top Go down
Lyssa the Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:15 pm

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:

HP: 9,996,120/10,000,000

Alyssandra jumped to the side, rolling on her shoulder as the ground at her feet where she once stood blew apart as the demon redirected the lightning at her. Glaring at the demon, Alyssandra swore to herself. This demon was tougher than it looked. It was one on one, no one was coming by to distract it for her. The techniques for a fire clone were lost with Fire Lord Katsuro and Spirit King Raiden. No one else knew how to do the technique, so she couldn't even distract the demon herself.

Okay. No. No she couldn't give up. Time to strike. She would distract the best using her own attacks. Gathering her energy, she aimed a massive bolt of lightning slightly to the left of the demon's head. The demon looked to its side, looking at the bolt. Alyssandra took the time. She charged in. The demon swung its tail. Alyssandra covered her arm in flame so it did not burn her, and grabbed the tail, wrapping it tight around her arm.

With a roar, the enemy glared at her. With its tail trapped it couldn't strike at her with it, and it couldn't run away or escape. Using the close proximity, Alyssandra covered her other arm in lightning, and aimed to slam it right through the chest of the Flame Demon.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength

- Drago The Black Phoenix
- Anaria Shola, Master of Light
Back to top Go down
Niya the Flamewarden
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:54 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

.|-Konoe Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu {Shared With Kouzai}

Laura Yeina
.|-Ieyasu Leihing {Shared With Kura}
.|-Kamui Leihing {Shared With Kura}
.|-Sauri Leihing {Shared With Kura}

Leilani Ezofuji-no-Sasuno'o

Vermilion Princess Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Back to top Go down
Niya the Flamewarden
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:22 pm

Kamui Leiheng
Spoiler:

HP: 9,988,866/10,000,000

Kamui leaned backwards, her spin parallel to the cobbled, burning ground, and dodged the flaming whip.  The demon was on its last legs.  It would not survive much longer.  She needed to attack it now, to bring it down and end this demon's life forever.  Somewhere, a voice in her mind gave her the name of the army she fought.  The Burning Legion.  An apt name.  Everything was on fire and Ba Sing Se was definitely burning.

Kamui watched the Flame Demon lug itself around, sluggish, tired and broken.  It was going to die.  One more hit should do it, provided she could strike it in the right place.  Lifting her sword, Kamui aimed right for the demon's neck, hoping to decapitate it.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength

Last edited by Niya the Flamewarden on Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sara the Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:28 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

House of Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o

House of Shinjuku
Dark Lord Saruyoshi Shinjuku
Dark Lady Aiko Shinjuku
Crown Prince Masutatsu Shinjuku
Princess Atsuki Shinjuku

Other
Kai'liané Murumasa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   

Back to top Go down

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next