Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | Final Round | Match 10 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#9] Trace vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sara the Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | Final Round | Match 10 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#9] Trace vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:09 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara the Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | Final Round | Match 10 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#9] Trace vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:21 am

Kaniehtí:io (Pronounced: Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi
499/500 HP
Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------

Ziio took the hit, and she was upset at herself for it.  But Ziio knew what she was going to do.  She pointed to Trace, motioned at her to attack Kuma.  Ziio needed a moment to calm herself.  She thought about Trace's reaction.  The smiles, the laughing.  It was shaky.  She wanted to win and she wanted to win bad.  The ambitious could not be trusted.  Kuma had a chance at winning, but if Trace got in the way he would lose that chance.  Ziio needed to abuse that.

She pointed at Trace behind her back so that Trace couldn't see.  Kuma nodded.  He understood her meaning.  They were going to team up on Trace together.  Ziio couldn't trust Trace.  She was too ambitious, too win hungry.  The poor girl had her opponents drop out on her, and none of her victories felt real.  Showbiz did this on purpose.  He wanted her hungry for victory.  Time for Ziio to fight back.  She stood up, drew a blade of ice, and ran at Trace, slashing at her midsection from behind.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,50) :

Last edited by Sara the Flamewarden on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | Final Round | Match 10 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#9] Trace vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:25 am

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Questmaster General
Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | Final Round | Match 10 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#9] Trace vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:23 am

Kuma Kurebayashi
Spoiler:

Your dreams make you who you are. Don't ever give up on them. One day, when you're old, you'll look back and find that by holding on to your dream, you finally made it.
HP: 489/500

Kuma didn't have time to take pride in actually managing to land a blow on Ziio. Trace was already there, aiming for his stomach. He dropped to the ground, the attack going just above his retreating face. That's when he saw it. A hand signal from Ziio. She was pointing at Trace, and it was only visibly to Kuma. This girl was really indecisive. But Kuma was willing to try anything to at least get out of the match alive. Trace scared the crap out of him, and while he was also scared of the power of the avatar, the prospect of teaming up with a fellow water bender appealed to him. He waited for her to move to attack. She was going to get behind Trace.

Kuma needed to cause a distraction. Damage would be a bonus, but he needed Trace's attention on him. Kuma stepped up to her, pulling water around his hands. The ice froze into two large fists, both of which were decorated with dangerously sharp knuckle spikes. He swung at Trace's face. His movements would be slow and obvious. That was okay. He wasn't the main force of attack.

Strength:
Random number (1,50) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | Final Round | Match 10 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#9] Trace vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:25 am

Defense roll
Random number (1,10) :

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | Final Round | Match 10 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#9] Trace vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:13 pm

Trace Nightshadow
Spoiler:

HP:483

Trace was bewildered. She had ran toward Kuma, planning to defend his attack, when she was struck from behind with a blade of ice. The attack moved her just enough to spin her away from Kuma's ice fists. Trace looked at her opponents. She couldn't tell who was on her side and who was the target anymore. That confusion, would cost her if she didn't make the decision for herself. Pulling a speared staff out of the ground, Trace ran straight forward to attack Kuma and at the last imitate second, she aimed straight for Kuma's chest and shoulder with the intent to take out his collarbone.

Attack Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,50) :

(Sorry guys, I thought I had posted an attack)

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | Final Round | Match 10 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#9] Trace vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:12 am

The match is officially over! Time is up! The winner is Wolfie the Flamewarden and her character, Kuma Kurebayashi! Winning by greater HP! Woflie has won the Heavyweight Division Championship, and will now be crowned Heavyweight Tenka Musou (Unrivaled/Strongest Under the Heavens)! Congratulations! Stay tuned for your prize! Thanks for participating in the 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai this year! Stay tuned for next year, and for further information on the Light of Dawn Tournament this fall!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | Final Round | Match 10 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#9] Trace vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | Final Round | Match 10 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#9] Trace vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2