Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Malik Amari

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seishi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Malik Amari   Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:32 am

|BASICS|
Name: Malik Amari
Birthplace: Hu Xin Province (Smithing Capital of the World)
Current Residence: Wherever the 2nd Imperial Fleet takes him.
Element: Earth | Metal

|PETS/MOUNTS|

N/A:

Name: N/A
Picture: N/A
Personality: N/A
Brief History: N/A

|WEAPONS|
Name: Izune & Mitsuki
Picture: N/A
Synopsis: There's nothing out of the ordinary about these two blades other than their size. Izune is slightly longer (about 3 inches) while Mitsuki is lighter (due to her decreased volume). The "twin" swords were handcrafted by Malik's father upon his acceptance into the Imperial Navy. For all intents and purposes, they are different sized katanas, used to swiftly cut down those who stand in his way. Currently Malik is looking to get them sharpened, reinforced, or replaced as they've grown dull due to overuse.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: February 29
Blood type: AB Negative
Hobbies: Swimming, Conversing (about himself), Fighting, Commanding, and Stealing.
Quirks: Narcissistic yet obedient. Malik’s personality can be quite hard to handle if one isn’t used to constant self-praise; though for someone who loves themselves so much he’s willing to lay his life down for causes he deems worthy (e.g. the Vermillion Empire).
Family: Amani Amari (Mother) — Alive; Ichiro Hayashi (Father)— Alive; Nazir Amari (Grandfather) — Presumably Alive; Aisha Amari (Grandmother) — Deceased.
Character Theme: Every song written about anything beautiful is clearly about me, wouldn’t you agree?

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Malik’s brownish-gray hair is definitely a sight to be seen as it is quite unusual for someone as tan as himself. It falls about three inches shy of his shoulder blades and is a tangled mess of beauty. Piecing his hair together is a black bandana embellished with a crimson cloud, an insignia that captivated his attention as a young boy.
Eyes: His eyes are another wonder to be observed as they are quite wide (probably from his maternal side) yet they maintain the epicanthic fold prevalent in his father’s family. One of the reasons Malik favors the usage of a bandana is to assist his vision as they’d otherwise be covered by his messy mane. His irises are the color of honey, and his lashes are lengthy but thin.
Height: Standing tall at about 6’1, Malik rarely feels small in comparison to his shorter peers.
Clothes: Due to his familial connections and quick ascension amongst the ranks of the 2nd Imperial Fleet, Malik is no longer compelled to wear the standard issue teal uniforms. Instead he chooses to dawn a more traditional attire, one that combines the elegance and simplicity of the Vermillion Empire with the opulence of the Sand Bender’s. One might assume it’s because of his heritage, but…he just looks really ****ing good in his outfit. He can often be seen dressed in a sleek goldenrod kimono, decorated with various crimson ribbons, matching the bandana that’s wrapped across his forehead. Tucked beneath his obsidian/crimson belt is a cheetah print shawl, draped across his neck.
Skin: (Does your character have smooth skin? Rough skin? Scales? Fur? Feathers? All of the above?)
Body Type: Malik is near the pinnacle of physical condition, though he’s quite slender. While wearing his usual (loose) attire, it is hard to detect the amount of work put in to maintain his perfect figure.
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: ”Alright, alright, I’m tired of having a scribe fill out all of this information about me. Sheesh, I can do it myself. My personality? Well it’s fabulous of course, what more is there to know? I’ve got everything you’d want in a friend, boss, co-worker, partner…I’m perfect. But I guess I have to be more descriptive than that…if you really want to know…why not get to know me? I’ll give you a brief overview: I’m charismatic, devoted, strong, fearless, and undefeated.”

Pauses.

“I guess I should list some negative qualities? Well…I mean I don’t really have many…so this will be quite difficult. I’m a perfectionist…to the point of hating people who can’t do their jobs effectively and expediently. But that’s just good management, right? Umm, I also hate losing. Some people might call me a sore loser, but then again not a single person who’s bested me would tell you that. Why? Because they don’t exist. I’m picky and demanding, but that’s only because I want the best out of my job. I think that’s good enough for now.”

P.S. As a scribe, I’ve been asked to give an objective account of Malik’s personality. It’s quite hard to do because all he really enjoys is talking about himself and beautiful things. When something gets in the way of what he wants, he has the tendency to lash out with unforgiving rage, fits of depression followed by intense mania. I don’t really know what to say. Depending on his mood, he can be very easy to get along with or very difficult (it’d be wise to present him with a mirror if things ever begin looking grim). He’s not chaste and accepts hedonism as his only dogma. You’ll never really know what to expect if you encounter him, other than he’s a damn good soldier who never fails to get the job done and knows he’s as beautiful as he is admirable.

Personal Strengths: ”There are far too many to count! Five? I’m intelligent, quick, observant, adaptable, and tenacious.”
Personal Weaknesses: “Ughh, I have none. Must I really try and make some up to appease this stupid questionnaire? Just promote me already. I guess you could say I’m self absorbed, uncaring…well more like willfully ignorant, fragile…physically and emotionally, and pampered.”
Hamartia: ”I’m terribly afraid of broccoli and spiders, but who isn’t?”
Personal Hero: ”Who needs heroes when you’re as great as me? Seriously, what kind of question is this. I guess the Emperor; now that’s someone to admire.”
Dreams and Ambitions: ”I simply want to be the best…and kill the bastard that left my grandmother by the wayside.”

Likes: ”I love beauty, in all shapes and forms. I also really enjoy: swimming, fighting/killing, promotions, myself.”

Dislikes: ”Boy is this repetitive…I already told you I hate broccoli and spiders. I also hate undercooked food, people who are inefficient and can’t do their jobs properly, romance because it isn’t real, and exclusive cultures because fuck the Sand Benders.”

Brief History: ”You guys are acting like you’ve never met me before, you already know my life story…if you want to hear it in detail, you should buy me a drink and tell me how beautiful I am. The only way I’ll open up properly is through flattery. But fine, I’ll give you a basic run down.

My lineage can’t be traced back too far on my mother’s side. All I know is that my great grandfather and his child were pure bred Sand Benders, the scourge of the earth. I’m not happy to say it, but some of their imbecilic bigoted blood is coursing through my veins, though I have to admit…they do have a great sense of artistry. Anyways, my grandfather was an asshole and during a raid he had relations with my grandma. Of course, because she wasn’t a sand bender, he left her and she fled to the province of Hu Xin, seeking asylum. She married a kind man there who willingly took in my mother, the child of my loving grandma and that hell-spawnic cretin. But I digress, he was a beautiful man, or so they say. Part of where I get my charm and good looks. I’m being tangental. So my mom was raised in Hu Xin where she married an aristocratic merchant who’d made a name for himself as a smith of sorts. My ma and pops did well for themselves, affording me great schooling and tutelage. I’m forever in their debt.

My father’s past is much less colored. His family was quite well off though they were also humble and meager, very non discriminatory. They raised him well and taught him the correct way of treating others, even if they were “less” than he was. If you want to know how my parents met, buy me a drink, that isn’t going on the record.

Now on to the best part of the story, ME. I was born to lovely parents, and an incredibly involved grandmother who took excellent care of me. I was enrolled in private self-defense classes at the edge of 5, though it was really just glorified recess. It wasn’t until I was about 8 when I started taking my training more seriously, mainly in the form of martial arts. At the age of 12, I discovered I was an earth bender, much like my grandfather and unlike my fire-bending father. At first I was dismayed, the black sheep of the class as most of my mates were pure bred fire benders. Their offensive prowess left me powerless, so I trained until my hands and feet bled…both in martial arts and in earth bending.

Eventually I was able to out maneuver them, relying on my physical prowess and using my bending as a trump card. I could go on to brag about how I graduated near the top of my class and was immediately placed as a ranking officer in the Navy’s 2nd Fleet. Naturally I rose through the ranks with my incredible cunning and physical prowess. What more is there to know? Surely you have my track record detailed in your files. Now as much as I love talking about myself, you’re going to have to buy me a drink to get anymore out of me.”
Back to top Go down
Niya the Flamewarden
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Malik Amari   Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:02 am

Is this done? Huge improvement since the last one, I must say btw.

.|-Konoe Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu {Shared With Kouzai}

Laura Yeina
.|-Ieyasu Leihing {Shared With Kura}
.|-Kamui Leihing {Shared With Kura}
.|-Sauri Leihing {Shared With Kura}

Leilani Ezofuji-no-Sasuno'o

Vermilion Princess Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Malik Amari   Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:09 am