Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Avatar The Last Airbender RPG
737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.
Subject: Who's interested in some Avatar RPG Family bonding? Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:13 pm
I've always said we're like a family here on this RPG, and though we get new members all the time, they are just as much (in my opinion) a part of the family as users who have been here since time immemorial.
So I was thinking; why don't we try getting an Avatar RPG gaming group together? It's not mandatory but it'd be really cool! I was thinking Warcraft, we could play together!
We'd all pick different roles to play there, in terms of healing, damage or tanking, and stuff like that. I dunno. We could make a guild and work together in-game and stuff. I dunno. Sounds dumb a bit maybe...
Anyway! Here's something information about it if you're interested, and remember it's not mandatory but it'd be really cool and it's open to anyone here who's willing to join! We could even make characters based on Avatar TLA/RPG characters XD
1. It's free to play up to Level 20; and that means you can make as many characters as you want and get them to Level 20 before you decide whether or not you wanna continue
2. It's only 15 dollars ($14.99 USD a month to be exact) if you DO decide to get a subscription. You can also get 3 and 6 month subscriptions, which save you $12 and $14 dollars a year respectfully
3. The base game and first 4 expansions are available in a single bundle for $20/$25 USD (something like that, iffy on exact prices). That's hundreds of hours of content that I had to pay 50 dollars an piece for years ago =.= lucky you guys. Btw, that basically lets you get up to Level 90 so long as you have a subscription.
4. To get the most recent expansion; should you get that far, is only $20/$25 USD right now, and there may or may not be a sale or price reduction soon seeing as the next expansion is about to come out on August 30th.
5. We can do so many cool things together T.T don't let me play alooooone!
6. You don't have to play like it's your lifestyle. We can go casual, and it can only be when we've got time together and stuff. Basically, it wont be a horribly time-consuming commitment.
So yeah, those are my points. I leave it there; if you're interested, feel free to reply below and we'll get something started!
Me when I'm mad
Me when I'm really mad
Me when I'm in a good mood
How I learned to cook:
(This one's even funnier with captions)
RoseThorn Advanced Novice
Posts : 14 Age : 23 Join date : 2016-04-28
Subject: Re: Who's interested in some Avatar RPG Family bonding? Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:58 pm
Ohhh! That sounds like a lot of fun! I think I would be interested in doing that.
Aero Xross Advanced Novice
Posts : 22 Age : 20 Join date : 2015-11-01 Location : Minnesota/Illinois/North Carolina
Subject: Re: Who's interested in some Avatar RPG Family bonding? Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:22 am
warcraft like the RTS or WoW.. cause thats like monthly payments . I know about the free lvl 20 thing but still. constanly recreating makes one sad but I do like the idea!