Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4800)

Loolaalee (1343)

LadyKura (1291)

Bailey The Flamewarden (954)

Leosan (878)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (699)

Earth King Lu (687)

Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (650)

River (647)

Share | 

alt bigender character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student

PostSubject: alt bigender character   Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:24 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Tashi/Liánhuā
orientation: bi
Pronouns: Feminine
Race: human
Birthplace: earth kingdom
Current Residence: vermillian empire
Bender or Non-Bender: bender
Rank: (Noble, Merchant, Royal.  If you're royal, be specific of which royal position and nation.)
Element: m/earth f/water, earth

|WEAPONS|
Name: (Name of the weapon)
Picture: (What does your weapon look like?)
Brief History: (History of the weapon)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: october 31
Hobbies: Reading, Dancing and drawing
Quirks: Has DIS. each personality is aware of each other.
Family: mother and father (dead). grandma
Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 5'3''

Hair:long and black, she usually pins it up in very feminine styles. He wears it in a pony tale
Eyes: green, narrow eyes when he is in control, violet eyes that automatically widen when she is in control
Clothes: usually wears long dresses and blouses. has a necklace that once belonged to their mother. as a guy they try to dress as consirvitively and non discript as possible
Skin: fair skin. with scars on their palms. usually wears makeup when presenting
Body Type: thin and feminine. has b cup breasts but binds them when trying to pass as a male

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: lianhua is a very outgoing person, as oppossed to tashi. She loves to dance and draw and does tattooing as well, he prefers to read and is very shy
Personal Strengths: both tashi and lianhua are good drawers, going as far as to become tattoo artists. given that tashi is very shi, lian usually handles the ink while tashi does the drafts.
concerning their bending they are both formally schooled in earthbending by their crandma, but since lianhua is the only one who can waterbend, she incorperated dancing into her bending.
Personal Weaknesses: remembers everything that happened to tashi. she keeps it from him and it makes her kinda crazy

Hamartia: while they get along fairly well, lianhua is the fighter, tashi isnt. unfortunately she always goes a little too far.
Personal Hero: grandma
Dreams and Ambitions: hers is to keep tashi sane and safe, his is to just live

f/Being around people
m/tea
m/being alone
Dislikes: f/being suppressed
m/being allone around men

Brief History: when tashi was born, his father wasnt there. as was usual, he was getting drunk at a local tavern. his relationship with his son did not improve from there. Tashi was mostly ignored by his father until he was 12, when he started growing breast (gynecomastia). His father rampaged. he spent an hour blaming his wife, gods, water, anything, until he left to get wasted again. over the next year, tashi started to look at the girls differently. It took him a couple of years but he realized that when he looked at girls, he wanted to be them rather than be with them. He started to look at boys differently than they looked at him. a year later his mom passed away. befor she did, she gave tashi her necklace and told him if he ever needed a safe place, his grandma would take him in. his father decended into darkness. when he turned 14, he told his father that he believed he was gay and wanted to be a girl. his father did not take it well. he locked tashi in his room and went to the tavern. when he returned he beat tashi and told him if he wanted to be a girl he would be treated like one.  he stepped aside and a lightning bender came in. over the next 3 days, this man tortured hin, sending electricity through tashi's body.sometime between the 2nd and 3rd day tashi's mind broke and a second personality emerged. me. I took over and bore the brunt of the torture that the body endured while tashi hid in a corner of his own mind, remembering nothing of the last 2 days. on the 4th day, the man brutally raped raped while passing electricity into my body from from spine. in that moment the i felt a strange pull in the body and i grabbed the steel pole of the bed we were on. i barely managed to redirect the lightning around my heart, though to this day neither of us know how. the electricity burned through my hands, leaving bad scars on the palm that matched the one on the lower back. when the man finished the i instinctually grabbed the closest liquid i could with my chi and sliced upwards through the man with his own sperm, killing him. tashis father stormed in. i paniced and reached out. i grabbed the stone shingles of our house and pulled. half the room colapsed. officials found me wrapped in a blanket crying. exhausted, i faded into the background and tashi came forward, remembering nothing. we were taken to our grandma's where she properly taught us earthbending. we quickly found that we could comunicate, tashi and i. everytime he asked i steared away from the topic of that night. his grandma accepted both of us and allowed us to dress however we wished. for the most part, tashi chose to dress as a woman. when i came forward i dressed a little more form fitting and loved dancing. i found that through dance i could bend water so i never took a master. for the next few years, tashi and i found a love of drawing and together we started tatooing. our first piece was the scar on our back. we didnt tattoo it but we did design it.

Old Cannon
—————————————————————————
Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children.
Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
When you hit rock bottom, be an optimist. Those rocks on the bottom help you push yourself back up.
You keep what you kill.
Family don't end in blood, boy.
Back to top Go down

alt bigender character
Page 1 of 1