Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:56 pm by Daddy

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1251)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (612)

Share | 

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:30 am

The rock was speeding down the hall way and slowly came to a stop. "Room 423." Haru said and handed her the keys. Lily held her staff and opened the door to the room. The room looked amazing, but anything on the windows was suppose to look terrible. Lily heard the door shut and no-one was near it. Lily went into a fighting stance and looked around the room.

Celia, Dragon
Arwa Reed Bender, Nature
Cadell, Winged Wolf
Aki Ocean Spirit, Water
Psykeh Charna Bender, Dark/Mind
Kai, Dragon
Lydia Hotaru Twin Warrior of Fire, Fire
Emur, Raven Eagle
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Genius
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:48 am

"Don't be scared, it's just little old me" Ace stepped out of the shadows, grinning. "May I sit?"
He didn't wait for an answer. He sat. "Heard about your little buisness endeavor. Don't look so astonished, news travels fast in this city" especially if you hear it through a door Ace thought. "I think I'm going to join you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Samael returned to the hallway after using the bathroom. Lily went ahead without him to their room He slowly came to the room after a couple ov minutes. The door creaked just alttile when he turned the knob. The room looked great, But that's not what Samarl had his eye on. He noticed a suspicious man sitting in a chair, and Lily with her guard up in their room. Samael drew his dual scimitars and got his firebending ready. "Who are you?" Samael briefly asked to the man.
Back to top Go down
Genius
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:21 pm

"As i was JUST explaining to your friend here, I'm just little old me, do i really look that suspicious?" good, this IS the kid Ace thought. "I'm joining you on your little 'buisness endavour' oh dear God, you and your friend really are the same person... Here lemme try to remember what I said to her... News travels fast here or something like that. And if you don't want to? Just try m-Crap!" Ace shoved the kid aside and pulled a dagger from his boot. he slipped the dagger through the hitman's ribs. His eyes screamed in pain and then he went unconscious. "Looks like someone's got enemies. This guys not dead, I didnt hit the vital organs, we need to get out of here! Call the transport rock, no that won't be fast enough" Ace flicked his wrist and the transport sped to it's dock. "Yeah, im a machine bender, not the best ability but at least im good with my weapons. Now im really part of your buisness. Your enemies are now my enemies. And I'm dropping my job. Yeah I'm a hitman too. You'd figure it out eventually. Maybe too late... O.K. now you don't trust me but your gonna have to or at least i suggest you do. If it comes to a fight, I either win or I get away. I'm not a people person. You might have figured that out by now. Surprisingly though, I don't hate you or her. I don't lie though. I won't kill you while I'm working with you, plus your life expectancy? Way higher with me. Believe it or not. Your choice. See ya soon... Buddy" And Ace walked out of the room "You coming?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:46 am

Samael looked at Ace with a surprised look on his face, "You can explain all this hitman stuff later but i think were going to have to work with each other for right now." He followed right behind Ace then turned to Lily and asked "What do you think about him?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:36 pm

"I'm not sure. He is a hit man." Lily said. "Ace we have a look out post here, 'Jade Viper' goes though the whole city from the lower to the upper ring." Lily saw out the window the black market entrance. "Ace and Samael stay here we can leave here at nightfall." Lily held to her staff and she pulled up a chair.

Celia, Dragon
Arwa Reed Bender, Nature
Cadell, Winged Wolf
Aki Ocean Spirit, Water
Kai, Dragon
Emur, Raven Eagle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Samael looked at Lily while she was explaining. He then looked down and thought to himself quitely, Then turned to Ace and said "So Ace, We should probably stay here, Lily knows alot more about this outpost. I trust her, But im not sure i trust you yet, Afterall you were a hitman." Samael was more comfortable with Lily's idea.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Lily sat in the chair seeing men and women going in and out of the black market. Then a man hold a squirming sack came out, Lily thought with horror of what it might but then she dismissed the fact. Lily kept watch as the hours went slowly by.

Celia, Dragon
Arwa Reed Bender, Nature
Cadell, Winged Wolf
Aki Ocean Spirit, Water
Kai, Dragon
Emur, Raven Eagle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Samael accept Lily's idea to stay rather than Ace's idea to leave. He Walked over to the bed and laid down on his back. He stared at the ceiling for a little thinking about the Black Market and the hitman that attempted to kill him earlier. "Why is there hitmen trying to kill me right now, More importantly why was Ace after me?" Samael thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:10 pm

"He could be after one of us. Let no machines near him." Lily still sat in the chair and then she saw a man bringing in baby dragons into the black market. In the next 2 hours many people were walking out with baby dragons. Lily sighed then said "In the next hour we are moving out."

Celia, Dragon
Arwa Reed Bender, Nature
Cadell, Winged Wolf
Aki Ocean Spirit, Water
Kai, Dragon
Emur, Raven Eagle

Last edited by Maki Luna Eve Erin on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   

Back to top Go down

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next