Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Genius
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:32 am

They set off to the South instead of the West, because Ace decided after this job, he needed to get out of town so he was going to pick up Toadkiller Dog. They headed to the stables he dropped Toadiller Dog off at and paid the stablehand. Then they turned bck, towards the hard part, towards the black market. Ace debriefed Samael on the way. "Lily already knows this Black Market, but you don't. When you walk in, there is a big, octagonal room that is the main room. Three corridors split off that with various suppliers and buyers in rooms off these corridors. no doubt an ambush will be placed in the main room and probably in the corridor too. I believe we are the corridor on the left, right? I mean... wait yeah... that's what i meant, but right mant like, correct.... nevermind. Any way, I pick off two of the ambusheres in the main room and then go into hand-to-hand fighting. you guys take care of the benders. they won't be expecting us to be expecting them, we should pull it off."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Lily walked to the entrance of the black market. She was gripping her staff tight as gold coins were in hr pocket. Lily put her hood up and heard dripping water from the sign above the tea shop. Lily ignored it and looked at Ace and Samael. "Ready?"

Celia, Dragon
Arwa Reed Bender, Nature
Cadell, Winged Wolf
Aki Ocean Spirit, Water
Psykeh Charna Bender, Dark/Mind
Kai, Dragon
Lydia Hotaru Twin Warrior of Fire, Fire
Emur, Raven Eagle
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Genius
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Ace did something he rarely did. He grinned. "let's do this" He said, with a hand on Toadkiller Dog's head. He knocked an arrow, put one in his hand and another in his mouth. He stepped inside and let loose his first arrow, it found it's target, and only the ambushers were surprised. Ace's hand was moving incredibly fast and he had planted an arrow in another ambushers throat and knocked his last prepared arrow within a second. Whe his third arrow found another neck, Ace was truly surprised. Things were going... too well. Toadkiller Dog had morphed into his demon form, he had racked up three kills already and had pulled his blade, when he realized it. Too few ambushers! "Trap!!!!!!" Ace cried and pulled his dagger from his boot and hit the arm of an ambusher about to seriously do some damage to Lily. "Get out!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Lily handed Samael and Ace and put earplugs in toadkiller's ears. "Put this in I'm going to be making sound waves to knock them out. Lily put her ear plugs in and saw her allies do the same. Lily sent sound waves out a short distance all the ambushers went to the ground clutching their ears. Then they were all out cold. Lily looked outside and saw a smoke chimney she bended it and bended the smoke inside the body's of the ambushers and they immediately died. "Next?" Lily said looking Ace.

Celia, Dragon
Arwa Reed Bender, Nature
Cadell, Winged Wolf
Aki Ocean Spirit, Water
Kai, Dragon
Emur, Raven Eagle
Back to top Go down
Genius
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Ace saw Lily mouth something. He still had his earplugs in. "What?" he said? "Next?" Lily said again. "Oh. Next we deal with another ambush in the corridor. Nice trick by the way. Sound waves. Cool. I honestly had no idea what you were doing but when your partner in crime hands you earplugs with a serious look on her face, you put 'em in. Women. Geez. I believe we are the hall on the right. Weapons ready? Good. After me, m'lady." Ace was as surprised as his comrades. He was being nice. Witty, even. What was happening to him? What was it about these people that made him so... tolerable?
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:27 am

"The earplugs protect against my sound waves, you can hear each other whisper." Lily looked at the tough guard. "What are you looking for?" He asked. "Xelix." "Down the 3rd hallway last door." The guard said. "Thanks." Lily said walking to the hallway and sending a sonic blast down.

Celia, Dragon
Arwa Reed Bender, Nature
Cadell, Winged Wolf
Aki Ocean Spirit, Water
Kai, Dragon
Emur, Raven Eagle
Back to top Go down
Genius
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Ace saw poison smoke grenades land in front of him. He ran like hell. Not fast enough. He got caught in the smoke and barely managed to crawl away and into the closest door. there he found a little old woman who helped him into a bed for no apparent reason. "Poison... Ambush... Friends... He croaked" The woman just kept helping him settle down. Ace slept. When he woke up the woman was making tea. Ace felt better. He drank his tea and snuck outside. He saw Sameal being dragged outside but did not see Lily. 'Damn' he thought he was temted to shoot the guys dragging Sameal but knew he would only be killed. He stepped back in the room. "What do you sell?" He asked the kind old woman. "Explosives" She replied. 'What the hell?' Ace thought 'A little old woman selling explosives?' then he had a quite brilliant idea. "I might be able to give you some buisness" Ace said with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Genius
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Ace jumped out and nearly killed Sameal. "Dammit!" He screamed "You scared the shit out of me, wasn't expecting you here. Let's go we gotta get out of here, I got a trap laid. This place is gonna blow! Keep your firebending ready and those blades drawn, we might have to fight our way out. Seen Lily?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Lily was on the ceiling seeing a group of two men coming towards her. Lily jumped down and was about to shoot sound waves at them, when she saw it was Ace and Samael. Lily ran towards them and hugged Samael tightly. "I thought I would not see you guys again."

Celia, Dragon
Arwa Reed Bender, Nature
Cadell, Winged Wolf
Aki Ocean Spirit, Water
Kai, Dragon
Emur, Raven Eagle
Back to top Go down
Genius
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm

"Well that's just awesome, I set this place to blow, am the only one that survives the grenades, evacuate al the good people in this building, and HE gets the hug? Screw that. Did I mention this place is gonna blow? Unless you wanna have a LOT of fire to bend, i suggest we stop with the tearful reunion and start getting the hell out of here. Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   

Back to top Go down

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next