Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Genius
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:02 pm

"Heh, heh... Lily! Wanna take that one?" Ace said. 'Wow. I forgot to check the exits?!?!?!' Ace thought to himself 'Why?' But he knew the answer. These people were his best friends, after a week, maybe. He thought they were both dead. He couldnt bear the thought. He was gonna be the captain, and go down with the ship. Only now, he didn't have to!
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Lily looked at the ceiling of wood and said, "We are not going thought and exit, but up." Lily said. Lily blasted out the roof and went flying in the air landing on a cabbage merchant cart and he screamed "MY CABBAGES!!!" Lily felt guilty for a second then linked her arms with Ace and Samael. Lily jumped though the air then heard a ping behind her. The black market exploded with flames erupting and smoke billowing out. Lily turned as the explosion let loose she shielded her 2 friends, but she was vulnerable. The flame licked her slowly with a burning pain. Lily's shield of her friends faded. She felt herself slipping unconscious. Lily with her last energy let a soft bubble of air land them on the ground. The landing was quite rough. They landed in a field inside the city, the largest one. Lily was on the ground not making a sound being very still. Her skin was badly burned in many places. It seemed like no one knew she was unconscious.

Celia, Dragon
Arwa Reed Bender, Nature
Cadell, Winged Wolf
Aki Ocean Spirit, Water
Psykeh Charna Bender, Dark/Mind
Kai, Dragon
Lydia Hotaru Twin Warrior of Fire, Fire
Emur, Raven Eagle
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:17 am

Lily felt nothing she was out in a cold darkness around herself. Lily stepped slowly towards the far away light. Chilling to the bone winds blew around her. Lily tried to bend them out of her way, but her bending was not working in the dark state. Lily inched to the light.

Celia, Dragon
Arwa Reed Bender, Nature
Cadell, Winged Wolf
Aki Ocean Spirit, Water
Kai, Dragon
Emur, Raven Eagle
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:35 pm

(Hope you don't mind if I join, if you do however I'll just leave)

"Hmm so whats going on here then?" Aiko mutters strolling up slowly behind Samael looking over his shoulder, but she couldn't see much so she ducked around to look at the girl laying on the bed. Aiko hmmed slightly snapping her fingers slightly a pleasent grin upon her face "she needs some help" she says allowed her bare feet twitching slightly on the floor. Aiko's current attire consisted of a pair of blue silk shorts with a brown rim on the edge, her shirt was sleevless and made of the same silk. Aiko sighed "It may sound crazy but I don't think waterbending is going to do much other than keep her stable for now anyway" she pauses looking over the girl. Aiko tilted her head before looking up to Kya "hmm look I may not be a healer but you should check just to see if she has anything inside her."

"I know you should check incase something got stuck in her body when she got her injuries." Aiko pauses "otherwise if you heal her and there is something stuck in her it will do much more harm than good" she sighs a small smile upon her face, she looked to Samael "I think........I think you should be talking to her so she knows your there, I read in a book that those unconsious can hear the words of those around them." Aiko giggles slightly "Its a realy interesting read it has tons of recipes for healing medicine" she shakes her head slightly.

"I'm rambling now aren't I" Aiko says watching Lilly closely "but take my advice, talk to her it will do her good to hear familiar voices even if she is unconsious" she hums slightly "and you may want to get her some new clothes too I'll go get some for her if you want."

(there is that good enough?)

Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Aiko blinked looking to Samael briefly "Samyale thats a wierd name Samyale" she laughs slightly a pleasent grin on her face, she shook her head repeating the word "Samyale" over and over again "of course I knew someone called Samyale but they were a squid and imaginery and they came from the moon. You don't come from the moon because people who come from the moon are very very white and you are clearly not white" she giggles slightly a goofy smile upon her face "of course I come from the north and I know a...." she mutters blinking slightly a confused look on her face "wait what were we talking bout ah yes healing just keep talking to her."

Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:51 pm

((It's Samael not Samyale))

Lily slowly opened her eyes to feel linen cloth over her body. She could smell fresh herbs around her. Samael was talking with a girl doctor. Lily's eyes slowly opened to see harsh sunlight fill the room. Lily quickly shut her eyes and she felt her body bandaged in many places. Lily opened her eyes again adjusted to the light and said "Samael?" Lily said in a faint voice. Lily felt her body with no strength and she passed out.

Celia, Dragon
Arwa Reed Bender, Nature
Cadell, Winged Wolf
Aki Ocean Spirit, Water
Kai, Dragon
Emur, Raven Eagle
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:32 pm

"SHE'S ALIVE PRAISE THE MOON SAMYALE!!!" Aiko says clapping her hands togethor happily jumping up and down briefly coming to stop at the foot of the hospital bed "aw she looks like a sleeping baby." Aiko giggles snapping her fingers togethor "I remember why I came here to steal shoes" she shakes her head slightly "no thats not right moon people don;t wear shoes hey are we still talking to her cause I love to talk." she says an innocent smile on her face "ooh I know we should sing to her that would cheer her up!!! Samyale Samyale Samyale" she says giggling madly. Aiko grins headbutting the bed before her "I feel better now let us sing for the moon spirit Lilly no she's more like a fire spirit from the firey pits of fire. We must keep talking to her that is good" she says moving over nearby she giggles finding a dagger on her body for some reason "this will protect me from fire spirit"

(I know Samyale isn't his name its just how my charactor Aiko sees things)
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:41 am

Aiko giggled "everyone is a little strange, they'd have to be or life would be too boring" she blinked slightly thinking about Samael's question, she scratched her head slightly "379 days next chewsday......though realy it should be next moonday but I arrived at 5 past 12 at night so it is Chewsday" she giggled a pleasent smirk on her face. Aiko giggled "Lily were both here me you haven't met me yet but I am Aiko and your boyfriend is here too and if you don't wake up I take your footwear." she says grinning like a cheshire cat "and if you still don't wake I freeze your feet and and and and then I dunno ooh I feed you to a cabbage person yeah a cabbage person no earth demon. Wakey Wakey fire demon or I get earth demons here and a cat and we have a right good dance and you miss it and I steal your turnips....I shall get you clothes from some womans washing line and a turnip because turnips are good to suck on and stick to people, then we get tomatoes and we pelt your boyfriend Samyale with em."

Aiko glances over to Samael smiling pleasently a cheeky look upon her face "ooh ooh ooh I know I know we should sing I will get a turnip and a pineapple and we shall make a fruit salad song!"

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   

Back to top Go down

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4