Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Pulling pranks (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:21 pm

June smirked looking at Maiko watching her intently she sniffed the air smirking she zoomed off, seeming to dissapear all togethor, but she circled round the area moving up behind the earthbender. Maiko smirked slightly "look I am sooo sorry for attacking you" she says grinning softly a small smirk on her face, June grinned softly to herself thinking what to do now, she bent down bowing slightly, she licked her lips softly extending her fangs. June giggled softly a pleasent smile on her face she grinned bowing down slightly "I apologise for attacking you hmm but don't you want to know why? I did it"

Advanced Student
Advanced Student

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Maiko felt the vibrations of the girl, this allowed her to keep track of June. And as June started to approach her, the metal armor swiftly formed into spikes, moving from her entire armor, to the back. The spikes stopped 1 milimetre away from her nose as she stood behind her "Didn't I say, keep a distance?" She said, before swiftly vanishing into the ground, reappearing behind June. A spike stood out from her metal armor, that now had moved to the front, stopping 1 milimetre away from her neck. "Now how about we discuss this at a comfortable distance?" She said calmly, eyeing the girl.

Airo Yan- General of the Royal Guard/Fire Nation Noble
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Kai managed to release his hands from the ground and he knew when there is to much benders. They be okay, he tough. He prepared him self to go away. He created a lightning and he aimed it into the near ground. The whole place exploded and after the smoke came down Kai was already gone.

When Kai generated a lightning Ann did managed to sink in the earth and to came out behind the girl in the armour. This crowd was dangerous so he prepared him self as he took firm stances.

Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:56 pm

June smirked slightly looking at the spike before her, she grinned slightly, shaking her head slightly putting her hand on the spike "my dear you realy think I fear this weapon" she says "but if you wish to talk go ahead lets talk but face to face I want to look at that beutifull face of yours" she says a playfull grin upon her face.

Advanced Student
Advanced Student

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Maiko feels the vibrations in the earth a Ann approaches her underground, before appearing from behind. Maiko is unaware of whether or not he is on her or June's side and raises a defensive shield of earth behind her. "Who are you? what do you want?" she says, aiming the questions towards Ann. She then turns her attention towards June not waiting for an answer. "Now, speak up. What did you want with me? Why did you attack me?" She says sharply towards June. "I'm tired of your silly game."

Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:05 pm

June laughs slightly turning round to face Maiko, biting her bottom lip slightly shaking her head "hmm why did I attack you why could I possibly want to attack a beutifull young girl like yourself." June smirks staring at her "oh its simple realy, the blood running through your veins is very sweet, sweeter than you could ever imagine and your feet I simply wanted to pamper them, to worship your glorius feet."

Advanced Student
Advanced Student

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Maiko glares towards June. "What the heck are you?" She let out under her breath. She was now positive, that this wasn't an ordinary human, and her whole being made creeps go down her spine. "No normal person goes around hunting people like that" She said as she kept her eyes on June. 'I have to watch my steps, it's most likely a trap from her side in order to make me lower my defence' she thought, still maintaining her armor to the fullest.
She payed close attention to the vibrations Ann created, in order to determine wheter or not he was on her side, or Junes.

Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:20 pm

"Yes little girl as you can probably guess I am not human" June says her lips curving into a pleasent smile "Not anymore see I used to be human like you but one night I just woke up with this incredible thirst for blood" she pausing shifting her feet on the ground. "Fresh blood like yours see I am a vampire an immortal as you say, I have seen many of the avatars come and go Avatar Yangchen was a close friend of mine" June smirks taking a step towards Maiko "I have learnt many things in my travels and I am now planning something spectacular."

June smirks looking over Maiko "see I'm not a bad person I just happen to feed on humans" she laughs allowed. "One more thing I realy like your feet now be a dear and come closer." June's eyes flashed slightly as if to draw Maiko in.

Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Aan finally realized what going on and he created tight gloves made of rock. This was a special technique that Dai Li agents used.

“Ok, that’s grows” he said stretching his fingers.

“My name is Aan and I would like to know what is going on” he said looking at June direction.

She wasn’t a human bean so he didn’t know what power she had.
He sink in the ground again but this time when he came out he was behind June. He prepared his gloves and then he thrown his coat at the side so he can move easier.

Advanced Student

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Maiko shakes her head slightly "Do you really think I am that stupid? I think you are trying to trick me or something like that. I know you don't have any pure intentions, I can feel it" Maiko says calmly. "Now, I want you to stay away from me. You're creeping me out, and I don't want anything to do with you." She states clearly, but somehow, she had a feeling, that this creature wouldn't back down easily. Maiko lets her eyes wander around a little bit, the unknown earthbender was still behind her, and there was a blood thirsty creature infront of her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Pulling pranks (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next