Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Tenka Musou Wolfie (1238)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (600)

Share | 

Will's awesomly awesome adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Will's awesomly awesome adventure   Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Will walked around with a bored look on his face. He had just finished training with the monks and now wanted to do something fun. He got out his glider and opened it up. Will started to fly but he immediately ran into a tree... He wasn't very good at flying. He lay on the ground looking up at the sky with a painful head ache. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Will's awesomly awesome adventure   Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Aku was walking with his hands in his sleeves and eyeing the area where some monks were talking and little ones were laughing and playing. He then watched as one of the benders was trying to glide in the sky and then the boy crashed near Aku. He sighed and shook his head walking over to the boy slowly and then looking down at him. A blank expression was across his face as he starred at the boy after a few seconds of silence he asked in a calm voice, "Are you ok?" He looked at the boy, from his eyes the boy did not have any bumps or bruises. "It is ok, just keep trying and you will master flight. It took the first air benders years to finnaly master the element I am sure you can to."

Fear Frollo! I said fear!

Judge Frollo, searching for witchcraft since 1482.
He does not approve of your witchcraft.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator

HP
Normal Normal:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Will's awesomly awesome adventure   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:17 pm

~ FIRELAND

A youth dressed in a flowing, white, hooded robe walked casually along the paths of the air
temple. From afar he'd seen a young one collide into a tree near his path, and figured he's happen upon him sometime soon.

Even so, Fireland had no intention of helping the youth. The albino had sought the mountains because he knew he was cooler there, sweet relief from the warm climates of this region. He hoped mistress Kaia didn't mind; he truly needed to get out of the sun.

Relishing the cool canopy of the forest, his long silver hair blew softly around his face as he fixed his eyes on his path. Eventually the boy appeared, gazing dazedly up at the sky. Another youth crouched beside him. So he already had help? Good indeed.

Fireland halted next to them, still staring straight ahead. "So...," he began. "You should be more careful.

He started again, intending to continue on his way.

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]
Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

HP
Normal Normal:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Will's awesomly awesome adventure   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Kagutsuchi walked through the halls of the Air Temple. He smiled devilishly his red eyes glaring at everything, he laughed and thought to himself 'They all think I'm Avatar....this plan is perfect...but I can't be celebrating just yet...once I suck the light from the spirits....everything will be perfectly in place...and the world will sink into darkness...a darkness which I will have to save them from....for a price....world leadership...that's what I want' he thought to himself.

Me when I'm mad

Me when I'm really mad

Me when I'm in a good mood

How I learned to cook:

(This one's even funnier with captions)
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will's awesomly awesome adventure   

Back to top Go down

Will's awesomly awesome adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top