Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_vote_lcapAvatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_voting_barAvatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Avatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_vote_lcapAvatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_voting_barAvatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

View unanswered posts

Announcements

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Announcements

718A Special Treat ...
Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:54 pm
The Dungeonmaster General View latest post
No new posts

Rules of the Forum

44Mandatory Staff ...
Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:35 pm
Fire Lord Kouzai View latest post
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Topic Graveyard

23358163ATLA/LOK site
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:13 pm
PVICTORY View latest post
No new posts

RP School

This is a place for those who are new to Rping or who would like a refresher course, may practice and hone their skills with our great teacher: Bailey Jane.
No new postsSchool for Beginners, No new postsSchool for the Medium Rpers, No new postsSchool of Masters and Experts
55Advice for First...
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:18 pm
Niya View latest post
No new posts

Plot/Suggestion Forum

If you have a suggestion for the site, or have a plot idea you want to suggest, post them here. Please note that not all suggestions will be used, though we'll try to take all the ones we can. We'll also try to use some plot ideas when possible, but if your plot isn't picked, please do not feel bad. Furthermore, do not post stupid stuff or spam in here please. Users who do so will be in violation of the rules.
No new posts

Character Match Up

Here you can make apps for your characters who need boyfriends, girlfriends, fiance(e)s, wives, husbands, etc. Anyone who wants their characters to be paired up with someone, but doesn't wanna ask another player face to face, or doesn't know how, or doesn't wanna make your charries wife yourself, then this is for you. Here you simply post an app, and then wait for someone to reply.
46A Lonely Jinchuu...
Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:56 am
Loolaalee View latest post
Avatar RPG Revised | Avatar The Last Airbender RPG Empty

Supplementary Lore

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

The Library of Wan Shi Ton

A massive collection of history, lore and legends from across the Six Nations.
No new postsThe Six Nations (General), No new postsThe Earth Kingdom, No new postsThe Empire of the Sun, No new postsThe Confederacy of the Water Tribes, No new postsThe Kingdom of the Four Winds, No new postsThe Light Kingdom, No new postsThe Dark Nation, No new postsThe Land of Nippon
2930The Founding and...
Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:58 am
Deej View latest post

Introductions

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Introductions

27Hello!
Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:23 am
Massie View latest post
No new posts

Good Bye's

"Whether they be for now, or for good...they gotta happen" - Fire Lord Kouzai

The Shopping District

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

In-Character Shop

Here you can spend in-game currency to purchase items for sale by users and the site-run shops alike. Items include, but are not limited to: aesthetic armour and weapons, mounts, pets, as well as the Emporium of Rare Items R' Us and the Auction House.
No new postsThe Grand Auction House, No new postsThe Menagerie, No new postsTatara's Fine Arms and Armour, No new postsNightshadow Rhodium, No new postsIdekidek Armoury
923Idekidek Armory ...
Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:38 pm
Deej View latest post
No new posts

The Item Exchange and Upgrade Centre

Here you can exchange weapon, armour and item vouchers. As well as sell any items or trash you get from really bad loot rolls. You can also turn in "Rein" items, that allow you to exchange the "Rein" item for the appropriate mount. You can also exchange certain mundane looking items and have them upgraded into something new and cool! Like armour, or weapons. Sometimes this requires a few hundred of the item if they come in groups; or just one of the items.
No new posts

The Grand Bank of the Six Nations

Operated jointly by the Banking Guild and the Royals of the Six Elemental Nations, this bank is the largest in the Avatar World. Here you can store excess gold. Whether you're saving, or you've hit the maximum limit of 2,147,610,697 Gold, you can store your gold here safely and without worry. It will look after by the Banking Guild's finest Coinmasters, the lovely staff of Avatar RPG Revised.

414Account #1 | Pla...
Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:13 am
Lyssa View latest post
No new posts

Inventory and Item Storage Section

Working much the same as the bank did, here you can list the items, armours and weapons you have bought at the auction house or in the shop section, and keep record of everything you own. It acts as a simultaneous item storage, where you can keep them without carrying them around on your character, but also as a place of keeping track of everything you own. It works much the same way as the bank.
22Kouzai's Invento...
Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:39 pm
No new posts

The Questmaster General

Here you can receive quests, that require you to roleplay in a topic in order meet certain requirements or within certain limitations in exchange for in-game rewards.
26Ready for Advent...
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:23 pm
The Questmaster General View latest post
No new posts

Boss Battle Reigstry

Here you may choose to register for in-game Boss Battles in order to fulfill certain achievement requirements and earn titles, mounts, weapons, armour or other rewards. Please read all the rules about boss battles before proceeding to sign up. Rule breaking during a Boss Battle is absolute liability, meaning that there are no excuses. Ignorance is no defence.
No new postsNormal Difficulty, No new postsHeroic Difficulty, No new postsMythic Difficulty
611Illidan "the Bet...
Tue May 17, 2016 4:44 pm
No new posts

Timewalking Events

Here announcements will be made in regards to Timewalking Events.

Character Creation

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Character Creation

Create your character here.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.Approved Applications
79238Guo Shu-Fang
Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am
Tsumi Buredo View latest post
No new posts

NPC Creation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.Approved Applications
23Jugemu Jugemu Go...
Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:07 am
Lady Azzy View latest post
No new posts

Faction/Organization Creation

23Vantage Tactical...
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:33 am
Bailey The Flamewarden View latest post
No new posts

Weapon/Item Creation

Create your weapons and items here.
612Daisuke Mouse's ...
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:17 pm
No new posts

Pet Creation

Create a pet here.
35Clarissa's Fox: ...
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:16 pm
No new posts

Character Transfer Requests

Sometimes you need to leave for a while, and you have characters that are important to the plot. Or sometimes you just need to take a break, but don't want your characters to die with you. If that's the case, you can apply to transfer your character(s) to other users forever or for defined periods of time. You can also transfer them back here.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.Approved Transfers
35Transfer of Andr...
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:19 pm
Massie View latest post
No new posts

Application Limbo-Claim Depot

Here, characters, applications and creations from the old canon can be kept until they are ready to be reworked to claimed by their owners.
No new postsAbandoned Characters
78233Nikki Hisara (WI...
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:43 am
nikki View latest post

The Earth Kingdom

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Earth Kingdom

Home to Ba Sing Se, Omashu, Chameleon Bay, and many other well-known attractions, the Earth Kingdom is a paragon of its time. It is a massive exporter of lumber, precious gems and metals, and craftsmen. In a world where technology, steam-powered engines, have combined with the Old World to become the norm, the Earth Kingdom is not behind. It maintains its absolute monarch, the Earth King, and the people are happy. With the Dai Li removed, the King now directly rules his kingdom, preventing a repeat of Earth King Kuei. Though its main rival is the Fire Nation, the two kingdoms have come to terms with their past animosities during the Hundred Years War, and work together in trade and politics for co-prosperity and peace. It remains the largest of the Kingdoms to this day, and has the most diverse Eco-systems, from swamps, to jungles, to deserts, to woodlands, to grasslands. Even with the loss of the Fire Nation colonies after the war, the Kingdom is still large. However, with mounting unrest coming from the Sand Bender Tribes of the Si Wong Desert, the Earth Kingdom may soon have to come to terms with the loss of more territory...or risk becoming tyrants to a people who demand freedom like the Earth Kingdom once did.
No new postsBa Sing Se, No new postsOmashu, No new postsGaoling, No new postsKyoshi Island, No new postsEarth Kingdom Avatar Temple, No new postsDara's Library, No new postsThe Swamp, No new postsSi Wong Desert, No new postsMount Vulmai II, No new postsThe City of Akio, No new postsThe Forest, No new postsNorthern Mountains, No new postsThe Plains
1287The Shifting San...
Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:33 pm

Empire of the Sun

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Imperial Mainland

The Fire Nation, now known as the Empire of the Sun. A strong bastion of technology, development and industry. World renowned refiner of metals, exporter of coals and natural gas, technology, and progress. Their military is strong, for its small-by-comparison size, and technology permeates their ranks. Firearms were invented in the Empire, and the Empire, specifically the colonies, are the worlds greatest exporter of firearms. Long gone are the days of expansionism, imperialism and aggressive warmongering. Or are they? Ambitious Emperor Nobunaga seeks to expand the kingdom that was the Fire Nation into a grand empire without upsetting the balance of power and starting another war. Hoping to having the support and alliance of the other nations, Nobunaga seeks to turn the newly formed Empire of the Sun into a massive world power, and a bastion of peace and prosperity.
No new postsYamato Province, No new postsSanuki Province, No new postsKai Province, No new postsIyo Province, No new postsTosa Province, No new postsTenchi Province, No new postsIzumi Province, No new postsYamagata Province, No new postsYanagi Province, No new postsSettsu Province, No new postsSagami Province, No new postsMino Province, No new postsEchigo Province, No new postsInaba Province, No new postsHarima Province
13116Masquerade! (Ope...
Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm
Paracelsus View latest post
No new posts

Kumamoto Province

The Earth Kingdom colonies conquered by Sozin. Of the lands conquered by the Fire Nation during the Hundred Year War, these lands located at the western most tip of the Earth Kingdom were allowed to remain in Fire Nation control due to the large amount interbreeding of nationalities, and large amounts of Fire Nation civilians who refused to leave, and Earth Kingdom citizens who refused to divide their families.
No new postsHanamura, No new postsKumamoto
120An unexpected Ar...
Mon May 07, 2018 11:50 am
No new posts

Nippon Province

Nippon was an island discovered by Fire Lord Honno-ji's Grand Expeditionary Force while exploring the world for new lands (shortly after the discovery of the Light and Dark Nations). At the time it was then ruled over by Queen Himiko, although the Emperor also appeared to have some power. According to the historical books, the Emperor was the former ruler who had abdicated in favour of Queen Himiko, who was the then current ruler. This could explain why the Emperor was not as concerned over the state of Nippon during the Nipponian Wars as Himiko was. However, after Himiko's death, the Emperor was brought back as the sole ruler of Nippon and happily agreed to cede his lands over to the Empire for respect of their divine descent from the hero Nagi and the Fire God F'yr, turning the Empire of Nippon into the Imperial State of Nippon.
No new postsEastern Nippon, No new postsWestern Nippon, No new postsKamui
114The Eagle and th...
Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm
No new posts

Imperial Diplomatic Territories

These colonies are located across each of the nations with the permissions of their leaders in order to keep close political strongholds near their allies for military support, trade and even political proximity.
No new postsColonial Territories in the Confederacy of the Water Tribes, No new postsColonial Territories in the Kingdom of the Four Winds
No new posts

Tengu Island

This island is under control of the Empire of the Sun, and is used as a military base and factory for mass producing weaponry and arms for the nation's massive armies and for commercial sale for trade.
No new postsDaitengu, No new postsVulcan Volcanic Crater, No new postsImperial Navy Docks
No new posts

Dragon Island

An island that is home to an entire colony of wild dragons. Their colours range from gold, silver, red, blue, white, green, brown, purple, and black. Their species types are in numerous and vast. Any may travel here as long as they tread carefully, but only a select few may take home a dragon egg of their own. Those who already have an egg may take it here and bathe it in the River of Fire so that it may hatch. Those who wish to release their dragons may take them here as well, and those who wish knowledge may come and speak with the oldest and wisest of dragons. It is an island of magic and mystery, and no doubt of great power. It is mountainous, snowy, desert-like, forested and any kind of biome you can think of, and it is located just off the coast of the Fire Nation. It is currently a de facto part of the Empire who have agreed--with the permission of the Dragon Elders--to protect and defend the dragons at all costs.
No new postsThe Forest, No new postsThe Desert, No new postsAnhuin Mountain, No new postsSnow Lands

Confederacy of the Water Tribes

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Confederacy of the Water Tribes

A strong and united tribe, the Confederacy of the Water Tribes came about when the Southern Water Tribe accepted the hegemonic rule of the North. Eventually, after political turmoil, the Water Tribes agreed to do away with the monarchy as a whole, as well as kings and chiefs, and put in power a cultural Elder. Born of a union between a Northern Female, and Southern Male, the hereditary and matriarchal, Waneek, or "Keeper of the Peace", rules over both tribes, spending six months in the North, and six months in the South. She assisted in her rule by the Tribal Council, elders of both the North and South that make up the Waneek's retinue. Having a Waneek has opened up democracy in the Water Tribes, as anyone with a grievance or suggestion may bring it before the Tribal Council and the Waneek to be heard. Going from an isolated nation-state to a world power has had many affects on the Water Tribe, both North and South. The South has grown from a small village into a proud city, and the North has become a bustling metropolis. Though both have maintained their snow-carved beauty.
No new postsNorthern Water Tribe, No new postsSouthern Water Tribe
13[Plot Topic] The...
Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:57 pm
Niya View latest post

The Kingdom of the Four Winds

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Temple of the Northern Winds

The Kingdom of the Four Winds has changed drastically since the days of Aang. In the past few centuries, they made the move from being ruled by a group of nomadic monks to having a full-blown royal family. Though the Air Benders are still mostly pacifist, and adhere to many old traditions, they do own a spy-network, have an Armed Defence Force, and are nomadic, much has changed since the old days. It is now a fusion of old and new traditions. While being close with the Earth Kingdom due to proximity, it still remains mostly cut off from the world and very isolationist. Even more so in recent years.
No new postsAir Nomad Royal Palace, No new postsArena in the Sky
1334th Annual Tenka...
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:37 pm
No new posts

Temple of the Southern Winds

The Kingdom of the Four Winds has changed drastically since the days of Aang. In the past few centuries, they made the move from being ruled by a group of nomadic monks to having a full-blown royal family. Though the Air Benders are still mostly pacifist, and adhere to many old traditions, they do own a spy-network, have an Armed Defence Force, and are nomadic, much has changed since the old days. It is now a fusion of old and new traditions. While being close with the Earth Kingdom due to proximity, it still remains mostly cut off from the world and very isolationist. Even more so in recent years.
No new postsAir Shrine
No new posts

Temple of the Eastern Winds

No new posts

Temple of the Western Winds

The Light Kingdom

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

The Light Kingdom

The Light Kingdom is home to Light Benders, fighters and healers alike. A strong proud nation. Recently discovered in the past century, along with the Dark Nation and the Shadow Lands, it has become an emerging power in the world. While not large, the Light Kingdom is a notable member of the Six Nations. Eternally struggling with the Dark Nation before entering the Six Nations, the two nations still have distrust.
No new postsSolrin, No new postsThe Cliffs of Sylhorn, No new postsSylrie Valley, No new postsThe Siynt Coast, No new postsSalco
14High shining. My...
Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am
Deej View latest post

The Dark Nation

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Táoyì Island

The Dark Nation is home to Dark Benders, merchants and craftsmen alike. A strong proud nation. Recently discovered in the past century, along with the Light Kingdom and the Shadow Lands, it has become an emerging power in the world. While not large, the Dark Nation is a notable member of the Six Nations. Eternally struggling with the Light Kingdom before entering the Six Nations, the two nations still distrust each other.
No new postsThe Capital City of Rìluò, No new postsShadow Shrine
No new posts

Sān Nǚ'érmen, the "Three Daughters"

Three smaller islands surrounding the Dark Nation mainland called the "Three Daughters of Táoyì".
No new postsZhu, the "Eldest Daughter", No new postsShun, the "Middle Daughter", No new postsLoi, the "Youngest Daughter"

The Shadow Lands

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

The Shadow Lands

A part of the Spirit World brought to reality. It was where the Gods and Spirits once ruled the world before separating spirits from reality. It is now the domain ruled by the Spirit King.
No new postsKa'shanara, No new postsIsle of Lost Champions
162The Dawn Will Co...
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:54 pm
Niya View latest post

The Free Islands

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Demon Island

The land was once an island discovered by the remnants of the Sun Warriors, who left the Fire Nation and founded their own land for their people to thrive. Unfortunately, fate did not favour them, and the Sun Nation fell. With all of the citizens slain the nation is now left to crumble and fall into ruin. Since the death of the Sun Warriors the landscape has become slightly more swamp like. Water seems to come from nowhere turning large areas of the land into jungle, rainforests and marsh. Trees grow at unnormal rates and stand at over 100 ft tall. Demons and spirits pour forth from the mysterious glowing pool that seemed to appear from nowhere. These demonic spirits and monsters have taken on solid forms and bodies overunning the forests and controlling the land. This land is unhospitable and dangerous, few dare to travel here.

The Spirit World

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

The Spirit World

Home of the spirits and divine beings, as well as Animal Spirits and the Spiritborne. Very few can enter the Spirit World on their own, and part it has leaked through the veil into the Physical World in the Shadow Lands. The Spirit World is a place that was created by the Gods as the original plans for the world, and is the world, or what the world would look like, had no human life been created. It was once the same as the Physical World, but was separated by the Gedo Mazo. The two worlds now stand distinct, separate but parallel to one another.
No new postsAshenvale Province, No new postsMt. Karabor, No new postsThe Frozen Wastes

General Chat

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

General Chat

64846Avatar RPG Funni...
Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm
No new posts

Stories, Artwork and Poems

Feeling a bit creative? Post your narratives, drawings, poetry, etc. here. All topics do not have to pertain to the Avatar universe. Just express yourself and share your ideas! (:
82182Awake the Nightm...
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:45 am
Bailey The Flamewarden View latest post
No new posts

Advertisements

If you want to advertise a site you know, or one you own then by all means do it here.
22ZapdosZulu
Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm
FyrebirdEvo View latest post
No new posts

Arcade

2323Zelda - Seeds of...
Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:41 pm
No new posts

Character Lists

3097Yukina's Charact...
Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:27 am
Yukina View latest post

The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here*

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.New Canon Plot Topics Only, No new postsOld Canon Plot Topics, This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.2009, This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.2010, This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.2011, This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.2012, This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.2013, This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.2014, This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.2015, This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.2016, This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.2017, This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.2018-2019
74814900Makaru
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:26 pm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Golden Topics

Topics that have been made golden are ones that have reached certain criteria. Many posts, most loved, fan favourites, yadda yadda. Anyway, you can read them here.
812087The Legend of Lo...
Mon May 09, 2016 12:21 pm
Sara View latest post

Tournament Archives

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Tenkaichi Bending-kai Archives

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.Tenkaichi Bending-kai Archives
9414253rd Tenkaichi Be...
Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:31 am
Mr. ShowBiz View latest post
No new posts

Light of Dawn Archives

No new postsLabyrinth of Champions [Light of Dawn Tournament]
12339The Light of Daw...
Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:39 pm
The Loremaster General View latest post
Today's active topics
Today's top 20 posters