Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

737 years after the fall of Ozai, and the world is once again on the brink of collapse. Sudden, random rebellions supported by unknown parties have sprung up across all nations. With the next Avatar undiscovered, the world's hope begins to crumble.

HomeAvatarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» around tengu town,
Yesterday at 5:25 pm by Loolaalee

» run with a general
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm by Daddy

» Rising from the Ashes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm by Loolaalee

» Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm by River

» Terrae Motus of House Callidum
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Wep'keer, City of the Oina (Bailey and Kouzai)
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:42 am by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Hinata Himawari
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Well then
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

» Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm by Bailey The Flamewarden

Staff

-Head Admin-
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Bailey the Flamewarden
Niya the Flamewarden
Tenka Musou Wolfie
Massie

-Head Moderator-
Sara the Flamewarden

-Moderators-
Lyssa the Flamewarden
Stephy the Flamewarden

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
737 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 737 AO (After Ozai)

Royalty
Earth King: Hui Peng
Vermilion Emperor: Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
King of the North and South: Castiel Leiheng
Queen of Four Winds: May Lin Dao
Light King: John Itaruki
Dark Lord: Saruyoshi Shinjuku

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai (4654)

LadyKura (1292)

Loolaalee (1245)

Bailey The Flamewarden (956)

Leosan (879)

Maki Shadowblade (820)

Tsumi Buredo (698)

Earth King Lu (687)

River (641)

Daddy (605)

Share | 

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 pm

"I want to see if there is anybody else in trouble" repplied Hope. "Plus i'm not worried about that other boy he claims he can take care of himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:23 pm

"Fine." Yoshimori said calmly. "I'll follow you. Just show me the way." He was ready to get moving. Just standing around was starting to bore him. Yoshimori had always been in control of his demon side, but lately some of his demon qualities were starting to rise up when he didn't want them to. "Let's go Hope before we're attacked."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:35 pm

"We should go left."Repplied Hope. It was strange that a boy just came out of nowhere and healed her wounds and now he wants to go with her."Is he trying to follow me so he can try to hurt me?"Hope whispered to herself. So many thoughts were going through her head. She just met the boy and now out of nowhere he wanted to help her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Yoshimori began walking in the direction she had pointed out. He could tell when people didn't trust him and she definitely had doubts about him. "So why were you being attacked?" Yoshimori asked wondering if she had any idea why and trying to start up a conversion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:51 pm

"I don't know why I was attacked" Repplied Hope. She wondered why he would ask that. How would she know why she was attacked altough it was nice of him to ask in a strange way. Plus she wasn't sure if she could trust him yet eventhough he fixed her wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:14 pm

"Well i guess the only hing we can do is keep a look out for anymore arrows." Yoshimori felt like something bad was going to happen. He heard a noise come from a tree and saw an arrow come out from it's direction. "I have a feeling hat this is gonna be pretty dangerous." He thought to himself as he caught the arrow which he knew was aimed at Hope. His eyes turned crimson red and his pupil's became slits as he snapped off the arrow head and threw back into the tree. A body fell to the ground with and small hole in the forehead caused by the arrow head's penetration. "Umm... Maybe we should move a little quicker." He said as his eyes turn back to normal. He was a little uneasy now for the reason that only one an was around to shoot and he fact that he had just killed him. He prayed that Hope hadn't seen his eye when they changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:22 pm

"Well I guess we should move faster or run" Hope said. While they ran Hope noticed that when the body fell out of tree she could have sworn that Yoshimoris eyes changed a color so she ran a little faster then him so she can keep a distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Yoshimori didn't know whether or not Hope had seen his eyes, but he didn't want her to know his families secret. He kept a respectable distance as they ran and decided to try and find out if she had. "So what exactly did you see back there? Did you notice any other men or something?" He asked trying not to be so straght forward with he question just in case she hadn't seen them. He was worried about being discovered and his family being attacked for being demons. If she was to find out he would have to beg her not to tell anyone. Yoshimori was the type of guy who loved a challenge, but didn't kill unless it was absolutely necessary. He had gotten his father's skills and his mother's heart, which his parents loved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:21 am

"All I saw was the man you shot with an arrow fall from a tree and you eyes change" Repplied Hope. "The only other time I saw eyes change like that is when I saw a demon" Hope added. "Are you a demon because if you are stay away from me!" Hope said scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:08 am

Yoshimori sped up and began running next to her. "Please calm down and let me explain." He said tryig to show her that he wasn't like most demons. "I am a demon, but my family and i are different than most demons ou will meet. We want what just about every person want. To live happily. We couldn't live that way one Demon Island so we came to the Fire Nation." Yoshimori looked at her worried for his family. "I'm not saying you have to trust me. All i want is a chance to prove myself." As he said this he noticed a couple of men getting closer. "How are you at fighting Hope?" He asked changing the subject before she could give him an answer on whether she would give him a chance or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   

Back to top Go down

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next